+ Reply to Thread
Page 108 of 497 FirstFirst ... 8 58 98 106 107 108 109 110 118 158 208 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 4966

Thread: Is trading very difficult?

Banned yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 80,670 Times in 12,965 Posts
    yes. it's true. forex trading is very difficult business. forex trading is not easy business for us. we can lose much money here. need more learn and more practice before investing money in forex business. proper knowledge and good skill can help you to gain consistent money in forex business. good luck..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to yulbang111 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-10-24), billyboy00007 (2017-10-24), FOREXMAN (2017-10-29), incomejobs (2017-10-24), KASINA (2017-10-25), munibkhan (2017-10-30), punjabpolice (2017-10-24), zahid2016 (2017-10-29)

Member suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I Forex is not difficult, consequently, business and commerce, and much, much information
    and knowledge will think for mercantilism. If we only know this business intelligence
    information then we can make a lot of money with a more difficult problem, but with greed and laziness.
    "Who needs wise information, such as Avid and feel safe.This is not recommended.
    thank

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to suzana For This Useful Post:

nurheli (2017-10-25)

Member TheBoss is on a distinguished road TheBoss's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is not much difficult only we should check with forex rules implementation in this business a good use of forex rules can give us good safety and good earning opportunity in forex ,the merchant must have a great spirit in this business so that they can be successful if they do not have a great spirit in this trade then they will never succeed in this business and as traders we must continue to learn in this trade for more both in developing ourselves to be better with a lot of learning and practice so that we will be able to make a successful

Member Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly my dear, as I can see I personally believe forex trading is very difficult business. you can't earn easy money in forex business. need more learning and more practice to improve your skill before able to earn consistent money here. many traders failed and lost money in forex because they trade without knowledge and skill.

Junior Member hafizatta is on a distinguished road hafizatta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there is nothing hard its all about your interest if u want to do something so you will achieve it no matter what happens next because human is capable of every thing its very bit thing bro be motivated trust in god and do hard work you will receive result

Member remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    certainly my dear, for me I absolutely do believe that trading is not that difficult , first when i join trading i thought that it will be difficult for me to adapt to this forex thing but as days past by i learned how it work and enjoyed how mutch i was learning and gaining

Senior Member incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,221 Times in 2,576 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yulbang111 View Post
    yes sure. forex trading is very difficult business. forex trading is too hard and very risky. you can lose everything and be poor quickly because of forex trading. need more learn and more practice to keep stay in this business. have good knowledge and good skill can help you to get successful in forex business
    bhai forex su work say mukhtalif hai es liye ke app ko koi be work krna ho tu us ke liye market jaa hota hai wahans ay saman ly kr ana hota hai us ko app market say buy karte ho talash kr ke jab ke forex mein pp kahin say be beth kar sab work kar sakte ho

10. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to incomejobs For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-10-23), Aliakbar2016 (2017-10-23), ayeshapak (2017-10-25), billyboy00007 (2017-10-23), FOREXMAN (2017-10-27), ghaffar500 (2017-10-26), jellybelly2017 (2017-10-24), KASINA (2017-10-24), munibkhan (2017-10-27), rehanayaz (2017-10-24), Rizwan Sadiq (2017-10-27), sufiyan22 (2017-10-23), yulbang111 (2017-10-24), zahid2016 (2017-10-23)

Member dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes brother, absolutely to me I personally do consider that trading is very difficult business but when trader understand this business and they know how to work with this business that will be the great for trader because only knowledge can make different success and unsuccessful trader.

Banned yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 80,670 Times in 12,965 Posts
    yes sure. forex trading is very difficult business. forex trading is too hard and very risky. you can lose everything and be poor quickly because of forex trading. need more learn and more practice to keep stay in this business. have good knowledge and good skill can help you to get successful in forex business

13. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to yulbang111 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-10-23), Aliakbar2016 (2017-10-23), billyboy00007 (2017-10-23), FOREXMAN (2017-10-29), fxearner (2017-10-23), incomejobs (2017-10-23), KASINA (2017-10-25), punjabpolice (2017-10-24), rehanayaz (2017-10-23), zahid2016 (2017-10-29)

Banned Saba Abbasi will become famous soon enough Saba Abbasi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Being a successful trader is probably the most difficult point that i have actually attempted.I can't stress enough how generous and difficult trading can be.Simple.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 108 of 497 FirstFirst ... 8 58 98 106 107 108 109 110 118 158 208 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)