+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 497 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 78 128 ... LastLast

Thread: Is trading very difficult?

Member salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes it is difficult but until then you have no knowledge if you have very easy knowledge and it will become tangent when you get money, you will have no trouble if you think it is difficult it will be more difficult, and the key merchant liye trades because to the koi mushkil haha nahi hai hi bus bubkil hota hi to get mien get because ap is mien income it is easy ho key nahi kar saktey loss is mien ziada hota hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to salimah fx For This Useful Post:

omergul (2019-04-18)

Member vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes dear, the expert traders don't know that the market says, why are you ha ha ha and said to get a lot of time and experience? k ap pass is the right knowledge of hona chyay and ho trading skills so that 90% of traders fail han main trading due to difficulties and ha. Forex trading is a very difficult business. Forex trading is not easy and it is never easy to make a lot of money. You can lose a lot of money quickly because of the forex business. So, keep learning and practicing constantly to improve your skills and knowledge. more learning and more practice can help you stay and get regular money here

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to vacation For This Useful Post:

omergul (2019-04-18)

Banned omergul has a reputation beyond repute omergul has a reputation beyond repute omergul has a reputation beyond repute omergul has a reputation beyond repute omergul has a reputation beyond repute omergul has a reputation beyond repute omergul has a reputation beyond repute omergul has a reputation beyond repute omergul has a reputation beyond repute omergul has a reputation beyond repute omergul has a reputation beyond repute omergul's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 42,632 Times in 10,906 Posts
    Mere khayal se tu forex trading hard hai bhe or nhi bhe wo islye k jub ek business ka hmary pas zeada experience or knowledge nhi hoga tu 100 percent osme hmy loss tu hoga he or wesy bhe dunya me konsa esa kaam hai jo difficult nhi hai bus sony or khany k elawa her kaam he difficult hota hai but forex trading on klye bilkul bhe difficult nhi hai jo is business ko bhot soch samjh kr bhot ahteyat se krty hain

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to omergul For This Useful Post:

kanita (2019-04-27), khizar1 (2019-04-30), lal765 (2019-04-27)

Member polio will become famous soon enough polio will become famous soon enough polio's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hehe is the same here I also got a lot of margin calls before. I let my trade open even I know it won't just hope to return. I learned my mistake from that. I still lost from the previous loss. I now trade with a profit rate of more than 80 percent. In fact, I did not manage to get more profit because I usually lost the time of the new release. So yes for me forex is very difficult to trade. and forex trading is a very difficult job because making profits from forex is very heavy, but I also think if we learn correctly about forex then we can easily get many benefits from forex trading, thank you.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to polio For This Useful Post:

omergul (2019-04-15), Unregistered (2)

Member dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well dear I really think forex trading is not an easy task because many new traders are considering and that is the reason they join real trading without having the right knowledge and experience and unfortunately get losses and then start claiming forex. It is better for them to trade and not easy. Forex trading is a little difficult but more fun. A lot of time is needed to work here.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to dingin For This Useful Post:

omergul (2019-04-15)

Senior Member Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,300 Times in 2,423 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course forex trading is difficult not easy because it's not the game of children it need many essential aspects as well. such as we have to get more and more knowledge of forex trade by internet by searching on yahoo and on google . then we have to go through demo account as it will help us to learn more about forex and it will make us good trader in future .

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Shahid78 For This Useful Post:

Farooq007 (2019-04-30), forexrunner (2019-04-27), mazaribest (2019-04-27), zeeshanshahid (2019-04-27)

Member chasif will become famous soon enough chasif will become famous soon enough chasif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading krna bhot mushkl kam hi aur na hi ye etna asan hi k ap ko esy ly profit ho sky trding krny k lay apko markit aur blins up dkown k bary malomat honi chay es thra ap si se pisy kam pay gy triding krna agr etna asan hota to koi b esy se ghr bhthy pisy kam skta tha

Banned Farmansali has a reputation beyond repute Farmansali has a reputation beyond repute Farmansali has a reputation beyond repute Farmansali has a reputation beyond repute Farmansali has a reputation beyond repute Farmansali has a reputation beyond repute Farmansali has a reputation beyond repute Farmansali has a reputation beyond repute Farmansali has a reputation beyond repute Farmansali has a reputation beyond repute Farmansali has a reputation beyond repute Farmansali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 Times in 8,311 Posts
    Yes trading is difficult as like a hard work .every work has some difficulties which we face then we become a profesional in my work .trading has a same stratuday so we should never be confuse .

Member Black_dimond is a name known to all Black_dimond is a name known to all Black_dimond is a name known to all Black_dimond is a name known to all Black_dimond is a name known to all Black_dimond is a name known to all Black_dimond's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading hard nhi AP disappoint na houn demo account pr Kam KR lein ta k apko Thora or experience ho jay ga phir real account par trading KR Lena laiken disappoint nhi hona chahiy q k insta forex trading apko chance zaror deta hai earning krny ka apko mazeed Kam krty rehna chahiye AP new technique say Kam KR k daikhein new way talash krein trading k

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Black_dimond For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Member safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,720 Times in 583 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As it searches for a matching resource for knowledge and so hard. The representative can effectively the hardest thing that I have always rather experimented with. I am able to pressure may suffice as a dangerous and difficult negotiations

+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 497 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 78 128 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)