+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 497 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 67 107 157 ... LastLast

Thread: Is trading very difficult?

Member endus will become famous soon enough endus will become famous soon enough endus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Exactly why finding the right supplies for trade education is very troublesome. Being a merchandise merchant is probably the most troubling goal that I've even actually tried. I can not stress enough how generous and troublesome the trade is often. and forex trading business is not difficult but a bit risky because it is a trading business and also online so we can say it's risk is not difficult. everyone can understand it easily and can make money but just need our attention and attention because when we do the job with attention then there is no difficulty fixed and every thing becomes easy. to understand trading business, we have to practice in demo account, then it will be easy

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear Forex trading is very easy if we have a good experience and if we do not have experience then Forex trading is very difficult for us so I think experience is the key to success in Forex trading business. and, forex business is too difficult from other businesses. Anyone can not say that all his trade is profitable. A best trader can not say he can make a profit all the time. Most traders lose their money. At any moment a trader can be zero in a short time just for one wrong trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes trading is difficult for people who have no knowledge to trade and do not have such experience in their life to deal with such amount of money no place for beginners in this case Forex trading You have to be very skilled to avoid sentences from your mouth that trading is a difficult thing to do. and, I do not think so trading is my passion, I always want to be the best trader so here is an opportunity for me and anyone who wants to be a trader can practice it in demo account, it's not that hard but keep and addictive

Member laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No, of course not. If you learn Forex and practice more and more in Forex trading then it becomes the easiest business in the world. You practice a demo account carefully and observe your trades. Then you can use your expertise in real Forex trading. But if you do not learn about Forex, you can not benefit from the Forex market. and with you who are trying to trade and accept your decision. I am raising you to operate with your work and do the work in consultation with your members or friends. Solitary work is very troublesome and so more likely victims if you are a newcomer in this community.

Member anyun is on a distinguished road anyun's Avatar
    Thanks
    in my opinion that I agree with you only at the first time you need more time to study and test your system enough on demo account and learn all the information about money management and knowledge about forex trading should and I think that trading is very difficult indeed, because in statistics only 5% of people are successful, it means business is very hard, so we have to keep learning and keep learning so that science can execute trade with both.

Member rarabudig will become famous soon enough rarabudig's Avatar
    Thanks
    no, I myself just a few months ago think trading Mat from forex trading is very profitable, which today is becoming difficult. The reason is making money from abroad is very difficult? There are many things that make trading a difficult task (this should be read ... to wait for our signal, that is when opportunities really benefit us.It is very difficult and thinks "this is useless I will never work this shit I may as well and Forex trading is very difficult for a new one who has a little knowledge and knowledge about it.After you get perfection in this field, you feel very easy and interesting.To this end you must work in demo account or by a skilled person.This , You gain experience and can earn more profit with little or no loss.

Senior Member asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,463 Times in 993 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex k trading wala forum waqaee un logo k lye difficult he ho ga jo hard work kerna ni chahty or jo chahy hien k hum es mien lazy rahy or kam na kery or jo es mien hard work kerty hien wo success jaror hasil ker lety hien

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to asd567 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-07-23), akr (2018-07-27), ntn (2018-07-23)

Senior Member IGI has a reputation beyond repute IGI has a reputation beyond repute IGI has a reputation beyond repute IGI has a reputation beyond repute IGI has a reputation beyond repute IGI has a reputation beyond repute IGI has a reputation beyond repute IGI has a reputation beyond repute IGI has a reputation beyond repute IGI has a reputation beyond repute IGI has a reputation beyond repute IGI's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,320 Times in 1,490 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex me jo nye member ate hai un ke lye forex kaffi difficult hoti hai aur un ko tradng ka thora sa b nyi pata hota trade kar k paise kese earn kry un ko chahye wo trading ka sab se pahle tariqa seekhe aur demo acount ke zariye trading kar ke seekhe jab pata chal jye ke trade kaise karni ha to paise kamane ke lye real trader acount khol kar trade kre aur paise kamaye.

Member nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,590 Times in 599 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading na hi asaan hoti hai or na hi difficult hoti hia, ye tu kam kerny waly depend kerti hia k wo kis terhan se kam keta ha . ager forex ko samjh ker kam kerta ha tu us k liy forex asaan business hia or jo log is ko samjh ker nahi kerty hei or tokky se kam kerty hein un k liy forex trading difficult kam hai

11. The Following User Says Thank You to nadia For This Useful Post:

ntn (2018-07-24)

Member pinguin will become famous soon enough pinguin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, forex trading business is a very very difficult business, making money here is difficult by losing your money here very quickly and easily, so do not think it's an easy task and alsways one should come here in forex trading business after learning this and do more demo exercises, because demos help us do it easily in real accounts because we learn the skills and analysis in demo trading accounts. That is why after demo trading, one can do this difficult business properly. and I do not think that forex is a very difficult job. there is no doubt that forex is the best online market in the world. there are many reasons for this. Forex is an online marketplace where people can easily earn money in a limited time. Being an online market-based person people from all over the world easily do forex for their trade. So, it can easily be said here is a lot of opportunity for anyone to earn some money at the same time. So, I think forex is not a tough job but a smart job.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 497 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 67 107 157 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)