+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you believe any indicators?

Member yahoo21 is on a distinguished road yahoo21's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no my friend i don`t believe in any indicator out there my friend , if i wanted to try like a new indicator i will first try it in a demo account and if it worked then i will use it to trade in the real market ,,,but i will never use a new indicator in a real trading account right away because this will be very risky and i think that you should do the same ...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sundus ahmad is on a distinguished road sundus ahmad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes i believe taht the Forex trading is very good business. Forex trading can be easy for the trader if trader use the different type of indicators to earn plan the strategy. Indicators help the trader to understand the market situation and to earn the huge prfoit in a very short period of time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member torikazi is an unknown quantity at this point torikazi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I really believe throughout symptoms. I'm fresh throughout Currency trading , nor get knowledge throughout essential and also technological investigation. Well, i acquired a good signal style my personal senior citizen pal and also we are utilizing it. The actual signal supplying 80% accurate results. But you should utilize minimum amount 3 signal to get the mist accurate results.

Senior Member skhan00365 is an unknown quantity at this point skhan00365's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think any indicator is not 100% reliable in the forex market. But I think a good indicator that something gives us a good idea of ​​the market movement, and we can make a good decision on our business. Therefore, it is for many trader takes indicator used in the forex market. And now, I use an indicator in the forex market. As an indicator is very useful and helpful in the Forex market.

Member star083 will become famous soon enough star083's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i do trading only with the help of indicators so i strongly beleive in indicators.i use moving average,macd and shi channel for trading and i found these indicator very useful

Senior Member skhan00365 is an unknown quantity at this point skhan00365's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think any indicator is not 100% credible on the forex market. But I think a good indicator gives an idea of the evolution of the market, and we can make the right decisions in our business. Therefore, it is for many trader making use indicator on the forex market. And now, I use an indicator in the forex market. As an indicator is very useful and helpful in the forex market.

Senior Member adnanoffice is on a distinguished road adnanoffice's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear mein indicator per believe nai kerta ho q k yeh bilkul accurate nai hote hai mein ne phele bht se indicator try kiye hai per in ki waja se mjy kafi loss huwa hai mein ap ko b yeh he advice do ga k ap khud per depend karo tb he ja ker ap is mein successful ho gay nai tou bht mushkil hai.

Senior Member shaownhowlader is an unknown quantity at this point shaownhowlader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex indicators are really usefull to analize the mart inclination. if u yoke which itinerary in effort into markt then u bill umpteen chance to sort statesman money. but in my ponder all the indicators are noise usefull in daylong swap's if u duty to make truncated interchange's then ingeniousness your eye on forex package.

Banned rabia006 is an unknown quantity at this point rabia006's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes main mery pas differnt indicater be hai aur main un per belive be karta ho aur main samjta ho ky indicater sy trader ko forex trading karny main kafi ahsani ho jati hai aur decision be theak ho jata hai

Senior Member faysal.nitu is on a distinguished road faysal.nitu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i belive in indicator, but i dont depend only n indicator, after doing my news analysis i make relation with my news analysis and my indicator combination then if i can get same result then i give a trade with perfect volume. in this way indicator help me to take decision to give a trade.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)