+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you believe any indicators?

Member nur5564 is on a distinguished road nur5564's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear tarder the indiacotr is averyu good in the forex marketin gna you ahvbe to work hardi niorder ot becoamogofda trdaer so bne good trader and then you are oging tolweran alot ofrm the tradings so bve agood atrder

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member saqib493 is an unknown quantity at this point saqib493's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Indicaters our helpes in treade we can follow the treade with indicaters,,,forex as indicaters our best teacher and guide in our treade,,, we no follow in two things treade we can get loos in treade,,,,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned adnan1 is an unknown quantity at this point adnan1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Many of us work with several indicators and also the majority of people are choosing several indicators for making great money. It's my job to using indicators and also i acquire selection to blend different indicators and also i believe several indicators.

Trusted Member fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not believe all the time on the indicators as it may not give full signal to trade in the forex market so we must have to confirm it with the help of the news that are going in the economy currency that we have to trade.
    Follow Rules of Posting
    Do not try to copy paste in the forum

Junior Member tamid0 is an unknown quantity at this point tamid0's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i belive just in trend
    trend is ur only friend
    all other indicators fail some times

Senior Member grand_livina is an unknown quantity at this point grand_livina's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe the lack of indicators, as indicators of just running behind the price, and it often makes a false signal, I believe only the moving average indicator, I use the 200 as an indicator of support and resistance I

Member ahmedreda is on a distinguished road ahmedreda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my opinion i think using stocastic and rsi will be useful for any trader but i think other indicator will not be helpful for any trader because it draw the movement of the past of the market .

Senior Member Badshah is an unknown quantity at this point Badshah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G mary khyal sy ap ko is pr bleav kirna chyea or nahi be ager ap bleave kirty ha to dil sy kirt to acha ha ager ap si main kisy k hahiny pr kiry gay to ap is main kamyab nahi ho sakty jo k ap loss ki terf dakily ga.or ap is main mary khyal main bleave na kiry to he best ha. bus apni trade iry or profit ya loss hasil kiry.

Banned hellelali is an unknown quantity at this point hellelali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks to this topicFor me I think that many indicators to facilitate trading., And I hope from God luck to all., And I rely on many

Member keroso1 is an unknown quantity at this point keroso1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually i believe on some of the indicators that dont repaint it self my friend and i have to say that the forex market need a lot of stuffs in order to be that winner and i usually belive on the macd and the moving average

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)