+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: Do you believe any indicators?

Senior Member nayyara is an unknown quantity at this point nayyara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes .. I believe in my indikators ..
    however, I only use my indicators to see an overview forex price movements in the past and not to do prediction markets in the future..
    I always use forex news to make decision to open trading position ..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member forexhunter is on a distinguished road forexhunter's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex indicators are very usefull to analize the market trend. if u know which trend in going into markt then u have more chance to make more money. but in my view all the indicators are very usefull in long trade's if u want to make short trade's then keep your eye on forex news.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned angle is an unknown quantity at this point angle's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i do belive that the indicators are the road to the future of the better trading with the indicator then i do agree that it is very possible for us to make some very good cash at the end of the day and that would make me happier and better.

Member rizwanali is an unknown quantity at this point rizwanali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ma ma kis ko nahe manta forex ko koi nahe gas kar sakt ya pana kam kod he apne marze sa kart ha forex ma boht pasa ha kod kam karo to kamo ga sab is ko pasand kart ha forex jas koi kam nahe ha

Banned tanu123 is an unknown quantity at this point tanu123's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i do believe in the indicators and if the trader doesnt believe his indicators and system then he will not be able to trade successfully and you should trust the indicators that is being tested and the one that does not repaints.

Banned sultan1 is an unknown quantity at this point sultan1's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes bilkul ma indicator par beleive karta ho keo ka indicator acha helpful hai sab traders ka liye ye sahe trend ka barye ma bata hai lakan ye news 100% nahe hotye 75% hotye hai.

Banned diaislambd is an unknown quantity at this point diaislambd's Avatar
    Thanks
    when i was a beginner traders then , i was traded on depend on only my indicators but many times i have lost for wrong signal by my indicators. i think that for making profit from forex experience is necessary , indicators are nothings.Now i do not believe any indicators, and trading with my trading skills and depend on the forex news.

Banned rimijais is an unknown quantity at this point rimijais's Avatar
    Thanks
    Main kisi ek Indicator par believe nahi karati kyoki main samajhati hu ki indicator sirf aapko buy aur sell karne ke decision ko support karate hai. Main Investing dot com par sabhi indicators ke summary ko read karati hu aur tab decide karati hu ki buy ka trend hai ya sell ka.

Banned joynan is on a distinguished road joynan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think that any indicator is not 100% believable in forex market. But i think some good indicator give us good idea about market movement, and we can take good decision on our trade. So it is for many forex trader doing use indicator in forex market. And now i am doing use some indicator in forex market. Because indicator is very helpful and useful in forex market.

Member ayesha warma is on a distinguished road ayesha warma's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No doubt indicators are good way to understand the market.But they will not tell you 100% accuracy of any market movement.you should have good idea about trendline and trend of the market.if you use indicator on long time frames then it can be beneficial.you should have ability to understand the market.indicators will just give you an idea.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)