+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 37 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast

Thread: Why meta trader platform so famous ?

Banned adaammsan is an unknown quantity at this point adaammsan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I just don't know why some of my Custom Indicator does not works well in MT5 Platform and Some how I'm happy with the way things are for me in forex trading therefore Meta4 platform is a platform developed for traders to execute trades easily without having to call any broker this platform is easy to use so everybod so the mt4 so in case you changing new broker so you don't need to learn new thing because you already learn it from previous broker

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member si102224 is on a distinguished road si102224's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mt4 ek kisam ki application ha jis ko trading broker nay bnaya ha jis par hum trading krtay han es k bagair trading ho he nhe sakti es liyay yeh zayada famous ha

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ramflowi is an unknown quantity at this point ramflowi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello bro
    I know in forex trading business market metatrader4 trading platform is very famous and very useful for all forex trader in the world. Because this trading platform understand is very easy and trading for good. So it is for most of forex trader doing trade on the MT4 trading platform in forex market
    good luck man

Member kite is an unknown quantity at this point kite's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    MT4 is stands for meta trader 4 is an application created by the broker to the trader so that we can do forex trading business, in a lot of mt4 indicators were memabntu we can apply EA and robots. meta trader is very popular because of the ease in operation

Banned sarimiin is an unknown quantity at this point sarimiin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ur trades of profit and losses details of time of tradesIt is an trading place and i think the best trading platform is the meta trader and that is why even after the introduction of the mt5 the meta trader terminal is still so popular and is used by all the traders while I'm sure in two to three years time we can say we are earning good and earning well in forex without failure of MT5 (since MT5 wont go live for some time yet)

Banned tukinem is an unknown quantity at this point tukinem's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you know how to use one of them even if there are few differences you still could able to pick the other one S cussion here maximum preffer MT4 than Mt5 platform as if itl have tried but got some charting probleml just return back to mt4 platform and i think the best trading platform is the meta trader and that is why even after the introduction of the mt5 the meta trader terminal is still so popular and is used by all the traders

Member kite is an unknown quantity at this point kite's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    MT4 is stands for meta trader 4 is an application created by the broker to the trader so that we can do forex trading business, within mt4 indicators are abundant and memabntu we can apply the EA robot

Senior Member shakila is an unknown quantity at this point shakila's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think there is not much of the difference between them for me it is metatrader it is the one i started forex with it so i prefer it more than anyone and i put my strategies on its charts and indicators as understanding of the platforms should be simple therefore the reason we use the meta trader version this is because it is so familiar and accustomed easier to operate and more indicators and EA robot that has supported 100%

Senior Member abhimanyu is an unknown quantity at this point abhimanyu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Controls Metaquotes the NFA Metatrader is a platform not a governing body so And our earnings will be as good as we know how to trade and handle our platform with of MT5 (since MT5 wont go live for some time yet) as if MT4 is the lower version and MT5 is the higher version It is similar to MS office 2007 2010 MT5 offers better flexibility than MT4 Also MT5 facilitates charts of many mo only ll be up****e to mt5 for better business so be wise and choose the better one and update one for your better future

Member sakhrukhan is an unknown quantity at this point sakhrukhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We can make profit easiy if we use those platformI like MT4 and MT5 therefore mT4 MT5 ctrader and mirror trader and web trader accordingly First of all I will say mt4 is really a good platform and moreoever if they buy it for expensive cost lol namely ere are have different for each platform namely if you use your mind in positive way you can get everything in this world then meta trader is trading platform mean software

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 37 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast