+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Thread: Why meta trader platform so famous ?

Senior Member ridabest is an unknown quantity at this point ridabest's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi, I am new in this business and I do not know how I hope you never heuristic to the road to success in it because I heard of him he was very profitable thank you and wish you lasting success

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member kelv is on a distinguished road kelv's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Meta trader platform is so famous because it work smooth, it very easy to use and it secure this is why people love trading with this platform more than every other platform that's why it is so famous.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member fxaddictor is an unknown quantity at this point fxaddictor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Because it is the only unique platform every broker offer to trade currencies and there are not too many others platforms that two brokers have the similar software But mt4 is versed with all the qualities of a famous platform and quality software and it is improving day by day with some advance technology.

Banned amine27482 is an unknown quantity at this point amine27482's Avatar
    Thanks
    My dear brothers ;
    Grateful for this valuable information excellent and I hope that the benefit to everyone.
    Good luck to all, God willing.

Senior Member kpkmdn is an unknown quantity at this point kpkmdn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Because this is very easy and many traders like this platform.Through this platform a lot of people can trade easily.Mt4 is not bad platform because every broker have this platform for trading in forex on better way.

Senior Member Ali110 is an unknown quantity at this point Ali110's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    millions of people using metatrader means that its the best tool created and used by the majority of forex traders until now.it has so many cool features that make trading expereince not only profitable but also time saving and progressive.there are so many benifits of this great tool that cant be fitted in just one post.i love metatrader.

Senior Member karina_kapoor is an unknown quantity at this point karina_kapoor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading has been linked in my mind with metatrader and platforms as well It helps us to know good experience and knowledge with s I want my lines to extend the RIGHT hand side then digit looks some confusing in spread fix only I also feel Mt5 as good as it has new features than Mt4 i don't feel any disadvantages in Mt5 as if However I'm happy to use MT4 and I wish all the success to the developers of these software

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My best guess about why the metatrader 4 is so popular is because of its nice abilities. It is a complete software and so every Forex trader would want to enjoy its usage very well.
    Patience is Key.

Senior Member natuchigo is an unknown quantity at this point natuchigo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    So am sticking with mt4 and insta mt4 is one of the best it doesnt requote and it has fast execution power and Knowledge is valueless unless it is matched to deeds with For me if its not broken why fix it right That's why I prefer to use mt4 than mt5 as well was made in favor of new opportunities in programming language and execution speed which to some regret of existing MT4 clients means their custom indicators and EAs

Banned sanjeesh is an unknown quantity at this point sanjeesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    They also add mt4 as its the best platform and most popular platform right now with Meta trader is a trading platform which is designed by Meta trader after all that they havent addressed the needs of the most important party let alone before i have tried so many platform it just last for a while only but for beginner maybe use othe as if After seeing the thread I have come to know that MT5 may the just up****ed terminal and anyone can use it

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast