+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 37 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Why meta trader platform so famous ?

Junior Member NikNik is an unknown quantity at this point NikNik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Colleagues, I went through the Market at MT4 to the MQL5 portal to look if there is an adviser for sale or rent, and found the Freelance section there. It is a cool thing - programmers exchange - you place your order, indicate the rough price, and they compete who will execute your order faster, cheaper and better.
    I dont know the MQL5 language myself but I quite often write algorithms for advisers. Before I had to pay to a programmer guy $100 for each adviser for my algorithm. But here everything was done twice faster, for $45. (You can get tailored indicators for $15!). Cool!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Make Your Own "GRAIL"
    Section "Freelance in MQL5.community - any whim for your money!

What is required:
    - an indicator of levels of wave formations
    - to complement an advisor for scalping in the stock markets,
    - to collect statistics on currency pairs,
    - to write an advisor for testing of graphical objects,
    - to improve the indicator for the analysis of Japanese candles ...
    These and thousands of other various tasks are given by traders to programmers in the "Freelance" section of the MQL5.community portal. (One can get to it either directly on the Internet address, or through a variety of services built into the terminal MT4 and MT5).
    "Freelance" is a section worthy of separate consideration, since (as, indeed, other sections of the portal as well) it is a very useful resource for those who seek to automate their trading on Forex.
    We will not go into the debate, what is better: to trade manually or automatically. We will just mention that the algo trading frees the trader from having to sit at the computer all days long, and also relieves the process of trading of such a harmful factor as human emotions. Whatever passions in the market, the adviser (or robot, whatever you like) will strictly follow the algorithm incorporated in it, 24 hours a day, 5 days a week.
    Moreover, the algorithm inherent in an advisor can be tested in a few minutes. If the algorithm has not left the confines of the brain, one can wait for the test results forever.

Generally, in our case, the algorithm - is the keyword, which determines whether the algo trading will bring profits or losses.
    Of course, you can not spare yourself of unnecessary problems and take advantage of (free or for money) a ready advisor, which is very easy - just press the tab "Market" at the bottom of the terminal MT4 and MT5, and you will encounter "many kilometres of shelves" filled with a wide range of products . But, when the brain is swelling from creative ideas, it is much more interesting to put them into practice by creating your own unique advisor - the "Holy Grail", which will bring to you (and only you!) fame, wealth and prosperity.

There is only one problem: you are a trader, not a programmer and you do not know the language MQL5, which is used for all programs for MT4 / MT5. Here help from the section "freelance" comes around.
    Of course, there are lots of ads on the Internet by programmers who are ready for a reasonable price (and sometimes not very reasonable, meant for "dummies") to perform a job for you. But the advantage and fundamental difference of the "Freelance", is the fact that it is a labor exchange for programmers who are ready to fight for the right to execute your order.
    It's like an auction: You place (absolutely for free!) an application with a description of what you want to get (see examples at the beginning) and denote the price you are willing to pay for this work. For example: "Needed a break-adviser on fractals for futures trading. The budget - no more than $30. " You can also specify the desired date for executing the work, for example, 3 days.
    Then everything happens like when fishing - you throw a baited hook and watch whom of programmers you will get. Analysis of the statistics shows that the average of bites is from 15 to 25. At the same time, programmers may simply agree to your terms, or put forward their own. Moreover, they can be either better or worse than the primary terms - for example, not $ 30, but 20 or 50 and the deadline - not 3 days, but a week ... As evidenced by all the same statistics, the fastest of all jobs was executed ... in 1 minute!
    Of course, such fast food is rather an exception, but the portal allows you to select a programmer not in blind, but having learnt his detailed "creative biography" - what work he has already done previously, at what price, in what time and what responses he received from customers.
    And if we really do statistics, it should be said that most of the applications is performed, depending on the complexity, at the price from $15 to $100 in up to 5 days.

In conclusion, let me share another personal observation.
    There is a common opinion that programmers are not engaged in forex trading, and they only embody the specific programs that traders tell them. My experience fully agrees with this. For an experiment, I placed an application in the "Freelance", according to which an Expert Advisor for opening "locks" was required. In two days I received about 30 offers from experts who were ready to undertake the work on my algorithm. After recognizing that there is no algorithm and I was prepared to pay for its development separately, the number of offers sharply reduced to ... zero.
    The conclusion is the same: any trader, before ordering the work in "freelance" should clearly phrase not only what he wants to get in the long run, but also how it should be achieved. And the more competently and in detail all possible actions and situations will be considered in the algorithm, the more likely you are going to end up with exactly the adviser you wanted to receive.
    And finally a few figures that are more likely to be of interest to programmers who know the language MQL5. A programmer who actively works in the "freelance"has performed an average of 500 to 1,000 orders at an average cost of about $ 50 each, earning thus from $25,000 to $50,000.
    Should I go on? Or is everything clear?

---------- Post added 06-17-2015 at 03:16 PM ---------- Previous post was 06-16-2015 at 04:38 PM ----------

Colleagues, I went through the Market at MT4 to the MQL5 portal to look if there is an adviser for sale or rent, and found the Freelance section there. It is a cool thing - programmers exchange - you place your order, indicate the rough price, and they compete who will execute your order faster, cheaper and better.
    I dont know the MQL5 language myself but I quite often write algorithms for advisers. Before I had to pay to a programmer guy $100 for each adviser for my algorithm. But here everything was done twice faster, for $45. (You can get tailored indicators for $15!). Cool!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned junaidkhan121 is an unknown quantity at this point junaidkhan121's Avatar
    Thanks
    bht simoale hei or bht asan b is saay trading bht achi ho jati hei or mt5 bht mushkil hei mt4 ki nisbaat so v good mt4......

Member Rajmano is an unknown quantity at this point Rajmano's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Meta trading platform is an wonderfully developed and highly secured and safe to use , forex business is an online and its used through the software to trade in a metatrade with good and many useful options to use and high level servers are managed
    INDIAN FOREX FORUM
    EARN 0.20$ BONUS PER POST
    Here is a link to join and earn more bonus ; https://indian-forex.com/forum.php?referrerid=39595
    THANK MY POST IF YOU LIKE

Senior Member chahredine is an unknown quantity at this point chahredine's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many reasons for it being famous. But primarily, it is because of its ease of use, flexibility to customize indicators, write EA to automate trading, scripts etc.

Member megatouchfx is on a distinguished road megatouchfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The meta trader platform is a way for trader to trade the forex market in the forex market.the mt4 is good because trader use it to make good amount of money in the forex market trading business

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Do Traders Die for Metal?
    Four Simple Criteria to Select Profitable Signals.

Probably the most famous line from Gounods "Faust" is the one that sounds in the aria of Mephistopheles "People dying for metal". In the previous publication, having shared some of observations on subscriptions to trading signals via the platform MT4 and MT5 (remember? Tab "Signals" at the bottom of the terminal), I suggested that subscribers often choose signals solely on their profitability, forgetting completely about the risks.
    And then? Remember what Mephistopheles sang about?
    To be fair, everything is not so tragic. First, selecting a signal for yourself, you can focus not only on the rating of popularity among subscribers, but also on the rating that the portal mql5.com offers. This rating is based on more than three dozen indicators, although the formula for its calculation is made secret by its creators and is hidden behind seven locks, which naturally causes dissatisfaction of certain sceptics, who do not want to trust someone's word, and are willing to find out all the detail on their own.
    Well, let them do whatever they want - all the three dozen parameters of each signal separately are available to anyone on line. If you wish, you can work out your own formula or just study, analyse and subscribe.
    Personally, I do not load myself with all these numbers and I am guided by only 4 parameters:
    - Deposit growth, in per cent (here, I don't think I need to explain anything - the higher the percentage, the better)
    - Maximum drawdown, again in percentage of the deposit (here everything is clear as well - the smaller the better)
    - Lifetime of the signal,
    - And stability of its work.
    The lifetime is a very important parameter. If one ranks the signals presented by the mql5 presented as far as this parameter is concerned, it is clearly seen that the longer the signal lives, the less the average monthly income is. Thus, for signals with the lifetime of over 100 weeks, this figure is usually in the range from minus 10% to plus 10%. Of course, there are exceptions, but most often this is what happens.
    On the other hand, it is possible to distinguish another group of signals, which shows phenomenal profits of hundreds or thousands per cent, the peak of life for which occurs in the 20th - the 40th week, and then again ... you can listen to the aria of Mephistopheles.
    In order to prevent this, I suggest using the fourth of the proposed criteria, which I call stability. If someone likes more sonorous terms, you can call it a dispersion of returns, the essence will not change. And the essence is to make it clear for us what was the reason for the profit - just luck or a high-quality, well thought-out trading strategy.
    Just one obvious example (in order not to be accused of any advertising or anti-advertising, the specific names of the signals will not be given). So:
    At the time of this writing, the growth of the deposit for signal X was 2400 per cent, and that is just in 20 weeks! That is quite impressive. The drawdown at such yield does not inspire any fear either - it is only about 15 per cent only. But if you look at the monthly rate of return, here you will see the following picture: in January - plus 1,176 per cent, in February - plus 85 per cent, in March - plus 21 per cent, in April - minus 7 per cent, in May - minus 6 per cent.
    I can't say for others, but I would not expect here a stable income - a deviation from the mathematical expectation in both directions in this case may be about 400 per cent, and it is virtually impossible to calculate the efficiency of such an investment.
    For comparison, let us look at another signal. The lifetime is almost the same - 21 weeks, the maximum drawdown, as well as for the previous signal is 14 per cent, but the increase in the deposit is 10 times lower - 115 per cent "only". At the same time the monthly yield is as follows: January - plus 9 per cent, February - plus 15 per cent, March - plus 22 per cent, April - plus 20 per cent, May - plus 15 per cent. I think it can be seen without any further calculations that the subscriber can continue to count on the profits in the range of 10 to 20 per cent both in June and later on.
    Some of us prefer risk and adrenaline, others prefer calm and stability. I'm not lazy and have made some simple calculations, using the mql5 statistics. It turned out that out of more than 7,000 subscribers who use this service, about two thirds can be attributed to the category of incorrigible optimists greedy for profit. And it is only one-third of subscribers who have carefully analysed the words of the aria of Mephistopheles.
    In any case, good luck to both.

Member ahmdelhamy is an unknown quantity at this point ahmdelhamy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it easy to trade by it
    give us all option
    easy to change setting
    enough for every thing so each one can use it beginner or professional

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    FIVE SPRING OBSERVATIONS
    Or How To Avoid Mistakes Subscribing to Signals in MT4 & MT5

One can be sure that those who read this article now know very well (and if not, will learn learn soon) the advantages of social trading which makes it possible to automatically copy to your account the transactions of many more successful traders. It is especially convenient as it is very easy to use the service - it is built directly in the MT4 and MT5 trading terminals.

Those who prefer to sell itself, may not even suspect that the tab "Signals" at the bottom of the terminal opens instant access to one of the world's largest social trading services. Though whom out of dozens of thousands signal providers to choose in order to have profit and not to lose your money is the main question.
    This and further publications will try to identify specific mistakes of the subscribers and tell the readers how to avoid them in the future.Meanwhile we will share just five observations that the recent spring has brought.
    To help the subscribers, the company MetaQuotes (the developer of the MT4 and MT5 platforms and the creator of the service "Signals") offers to us its own rating of the best and most reliable signals. Besides, visiting the mql5.com portal, signals may be ranked as far as their popularity among subscribers and other parameters are concerned.
    And now, if you will, leaving behind the introductory part, let's move on to the observations which we announced above.
    Observation №1 is that very often MetaQuotes ratings and those of the subscribers ...are not the same, and it is primarily due to the fact that the desire to obtain the greatest possible profit in the shortest possible time constantly prevails over subscribers. This, naturally, leads to a sharp increase in the chance of losing your entire deposit.
    We do not in any way claim that the MetaQuotes rating is ideal, but at least it lacks such a factor as human greed and has dozens parameters adding to an objective assessment of the signal quality.
    Observation №2, the results of which will not surprise anyone but which definitely confirm the fact that the higher the profit, the the greater the drawdown. For signals with a monthly increase of capital of 15-25% the drawdown usually ranges between 15 to 40 percent of the deposit. Further, with increasing returns, the drawdown begins to confidently steal up to 100%, and what happens when such falls happen - there is no need to explain.
    Observation №3. The service created by MetaQuotes allows to rank the signals according to their life span as well. Yere the statistics vividly show that the signals with profitability of 100, 300 and more per cent a month do not usually live longer that 30 weeks. Those of them that have survived without the "plum" for more than 20 weeks are - alas! - on the tops of preferences of not only subscribers, but also in the forefront of other ratings. If you filter the signals according to their life span, you will see that the signals living for a year or more, on average, bring to investors not more than 5-10 percent per month. (Which, by the way, when compared with the interest on bank deposits, is not so bad. Or rather, is very good).
    And now two more observations which for sure will be of use to the Signals service users and to which we definitely would like to draw your attention.
    Observation №4 is the difference between the graphs of the balance of the account and the funds. This is probably the most important and the most obvious indicator of what you can expect from a subscription. And if the balance is steadily going up, and the funds remain somewhere at the bottom, or frequently jumping up and down, it clearly demonstrates the riskiness of a subscription to the signal.
    Observation №5 is the currency pairs on which the signal provider makes his transactions and their spreads. When studying very decent signals it may suddenly turn out that some providers, apart from major currencies, work with quite exotic pairs as well, such as CAD/JPY or NZD/CHF. For example, Chinese traders like to deal with pairs with Yuan which are not present in the arsenal of many brokers at all, and even if they are, the spreads on them may be really astronomic.
    Five is a quite round figure so in order not to bore the readers, let's stop here for the time being. Here these five observations are listed in short, but in the nearest future we will try to parse them with specific examples and give tips that we hope will allow the traders to avoid associated pitfalls.
    Besides, we will share observations 6,7,... and maybe even 9 and 10 with you. And you will share observations №11, 12 and ...20 with us.
    What is the goal? It is very simple- to jointly create a system that will allow everyone to subscribe only to the signals that can indeed bring us real profits with the least risks. Probably this is what the term Social Trading means.
    https://www.mql5.com/en/signals

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Where Robots Are Born

According to the statistics, over 60 per cent of all transactions in financial markets are carried out using the trading robots, and only 30 to 35 percent are carried out manually. Indeed, it doesnt surprise anyone as the trading robots allow traders not to spend hours in front of their monitors trying to guess the currencies movement but use this time for more pleasant activities. Besides, the use of trading robots diminishes psychological pressure on the trader as well as the risk of deviating from accepted trading rules under the emotional influence is minimized, as the trading robots cannot be stressed and act strictly according to the built-in algorithm.
    Now that we know basic evident advantages of the use of the robots (or advisers) we will try to understand where one can get them.
    It goes without saying that the main source of the trading robots is the web, specifically, e-shops, among which we would like to accentuate... the platforms MT4 and MT5. You will say that these platforms, which are the most popular in the world, are meant for a different thing - to be able to open and close positions, not for shopping, and you will be wrong. Open a trading terminal on your computer, it doesnt matter MT4 or MT5, find the Market bookmark in the bottom of the page, click on it, and you will see hundreds and thousands advisers, indicators, scripts, books and magazines on Forex, which you can buy straight away, not leaving from your monitor.
    This is not a usual shop, it is a real hypermarket, created by the company MetaQuotes Software Corp. - the same company that developed the platforms MT4 and MT5 themselves, and this is a sure guarantee of the product quality! Market is one of the most reliable sources of advisers, as along with your purchase you receive a detailed description of each robot, its work monitoring results (often in real time mode), you can learn what other traders think about this robot and its author, and, which is significant, you can test it absolutely free of charge and assess its efficiency.
    Apart from above, the MT4 and MT5 platforms provide another unique advantage to the trader - you can rent it, not buy, either for a month or a year or six months. And the most economy variant is to get a robot for free by opening the Library bookmark (Code Base) of your personal trading terminal.
    If you are an experienced trader and you have your own trading strategy, you can, rather than search for somebody elses adviser, create your own robot and put it on sale. Even if you do not know the programming languages MetaQuotes Language 4 and 5 (MQL4 and MQL5), this is not a problem - you can place an order, and in just few days you will have your own adviser created by experienced programmers according to your algorithm.
    As mentioned above, apart from hundreds and thousands robots, the fore mentioned bookmarks will help you find a great number of indicators and scripts as well as specialised books and magazines - that is, everything that should and could make your forex trading more comfortable and profitable. Just a few numbers to confirm these words - by the mid last year over 6.300 products had been sold in the Market costing in total over $522.000, and the service had been used by 520 sellers and 24.500 buyers.
    Winding up this short review, we should mention one more great opportunity provided by the MT4 and MT5 platforms - the immediate access to one of the world largest trading signals copying services (bookmark Signals), where you can set up a subscription for very reasonable money (average cost about $20 per month), after which all the transactions of more experienced colleagues whom you like will be copied in your trading account in fully automatic mode. You will not even have to turn on your computer as with the help of the terminal you may also use the service of virtual hosting (similar to VPS-service, but better).
    So, download the MT4 or MT5 terminals to your computer, press F1 on your keyboard and visit the MetaQuotes company, read, investigate, buy, sell, leave your comments on our forum. And if you make another useful discovery, do not forget to share it with your colleagues, we will only be grateful to you.
    Name: Market.jpg Views: 7 Size: 19.4 KB
    Name: Signals.jpg Views: 4 Size: 19.4 KB

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 37 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast