+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 37 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast

Thread: Why meta trader platform so famous ?

Junior Member NikNik is an unknown quantity at this point NikNik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Three Caveats of the "Signals" Service

How to make a profitable subscription to trading signals in MT4 and MT5

We are confident that the vast majority of traders are already familiar with the "Signals" service from the company MetaQuotes,which allows you to copy trading signals on line. Many thousands of these traders have become providers of signals and thousands of others - consumers of the product, in other words, subscribers to them. AND...
    And having examined carefully the signals shopping window, having analysed the basic monitoring data and having made a subscription, the trader is all of a sudden surprised to notice that the results in his account and in the provider's account vary greatly, and while the supplier has a stable income, the trader loses steadily his deposit.
    Why is this happening? Let's look at some nuances that are not very noticeable at first glance but can have a strong impact on the copying results.
    Among the obvious advantages of service "Signals" are:
    ● embeddedness into MT4 and MT5 platforms, which allows to subscribe to trading signals from the home terminal just in few clicks;
    ● high level of security for traders and suppliers of signals;
    lack of third-party access to their accounts and balance sheets -while subscribing even investor password is not requested;
    ● absence of any commissions for transactions and absence of spread expansion;
    ● possibility to use virtual hosting, and trade in fully automatic mode, without even turning on your computer;
    ● offers a huge selection of signals exceeding 3500;
    ● low fixed cost of the subscription averaging about $20 dollars a month (regardless of the size of your deposit);
    ● special system of protecting subscribers from the wrong calculation of the size of lots traded and excessive load on the deposit;
    ● full transparency of trading history, including around fifty parameters of online monitoring to help the subscriber to select the most profitable signals.
    I would like to draw your attention to some of the above mentioned issues, because, despite the seemingly obvious advantages, they also contain a number of pitfalls that can cause serious damage to your deposit.
    1. Firstly, it is a fixed price of subscription.
    Some social trading platforms make their profit by charging a commission on each transaction or expanding the supplier spreads and if the supplier trades at a broker with a spread of, say, 1.0 points, the same transaction may reach you with the spread of 2.0 points and what it becomes at the time of important news release - generally a closely guarded secret. As for the "Signal" on MT4 and MT5, then there are no secrets, everything is clear and transparent: you pay for subscription and get trading signals exactly, as the supplier. However, please note that in this case the subscription for the same signal can be both profitable and unprofitable. It all depends on the size of your deposit.
    Example:
    Suppose the signal on which you decide to subscribe, shows an average monthly income of 20%, while the cost of subscription is $ 20.
    If your trading account deposit is $ 1,000, an increase of 20% would equal $ 200. Subtract the cost of subscription, and it turns out that your monthly income is $ 180, ie, 18% a month. or 216% a year, which, as you will agree, is more than good.
    Now imagine that your account has only $ 50. Profit in this case would be $ 10, which, taking into account the subscription price of $ 20, will bring you a loss of $ 10. Thus, in just five months, you do not just reset your deposit, but lose another $ 100 you had paid for the subscription.
    2. Another important point, which will also affect the amount of income that you receive. Depending on the size of your deposit, a special system of protecting subscribers from the wrong calculation of the size of traded lots may not allow you to copy the transaction in the same amounts as the at the signal supplier.
    For example, if the supplier deposit at the moment is $ 500, and he opens a transaction of 0.1 lots, then, with the deposit on your account of $ 100 the transaction that will open will be 5 times smaller, that is 0.02 lots.
    Therefore, in order not to experience frustration, when choosing a supplier it is essential to pay attention to the current balance of the account. The difference in the size of opened transactions will be particularly noticeable if the supplier trades on cent account, and you are going to copy it on a standard dollar account.
    3. And one more thing concerning the calculation of the size of lots traded. Getting to the tab "Signals" ("Tools"> "Settings"> "Signals") on your terminal, you can manually set the load percentage on the deposit. And in this case we must also be very careful.
    Let's take the same initial data as in claim 1. If your deposit is $ 1,000 and the supplier of signals has the same amount, an increase of 20% is equal to exactly $ 200, since the transaction will be copied in the ratio 1: 1.
    And everything is good, but, having examined the provider's trading history, you see that the maximum drawdown for his account is of, say, 80%. This risk seemed unacceptably high to you, and you have decided to reduce it in half. Make it very simple (and it is also a definite plus of the service) - you set the maximum load for the deposit of not more than 50% in the tab "Signals". Thus, if the provider opens a transaction of 0.1 lot,the transaction on your account will be twice smaller, that is 0.05 lots. But with the risk reduction of risk, it is natural that your profit will decrease as well, which, instead of 216% per annum will now be equal to 108% (which, frankly, is impressive).
    But if your account is only $ 50, the picture is quite different. With the double reduction of the maximum load on the deposit the profit will be halved and will be not $ 10 but $ 5 that, taking into account the subscription fee of $ 20, will bring you a loss of $ 15.
    There is another very important aspect that affects the success of the trade - it is when you have to choose out of possible 3,500 subscriptions the only one that will bring you a good and stable income. We have repeatedly described how to do this, and, of course, will return to this topic in the future. And meanwhile ...

Happy New Year!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,543 Times in 3,790 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    meta trader or MT4 is software on that we are trading in this software trading is very easy then the MT5 some experienced traders are trading with MT4 because it is easy and provide us good result so mostly the traders are trading in this software

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Name: ENG Expert Testing.jpg Views: 8 Size: 20.6 KBTesting Advisers:
    Measure Thrice and Cut Once

The wisdom of our ancestors is limitless. It would be just silly to discard the experience acquired over the centuries and millennia, especially when money is involved. Suffice to recall the stone Rai coins that were in circulation in Micronesia. Their weight reached 5 tons, diameter - 4 meters. And imagine how hard it was for Aboriginals to split off at least one such coin from the cliff! You batter for a year, for another, and then it turns out that you have missed the calculations, and instead of providing for your whole life, you own an absolutely non-convertible cobblestone.
    Anyhow, life progresses, and now we it is not an archaic axe that we use for trading but computers fitted with the MT4 and MT5, but the basic principles of currency transactions have not been cancelled, and they continue to operate until now, including the one we mentioned in the header.
    In order not to dwell any longer on the history of Forex, I propose we finish with Rai and continue the discussion of how to take advantage of advisers that lie behind the tab "Market", located in the lower part of the terminal MT4 and MT5.
    It seems that everyone knows (and those who do not know will learn now know) that the "Market" makes it possible to buy the right indicator, script or adviser (expert) just in a few mouse clicks, choosing it from many hundreds of others that are presented in the window of this service.
    The keyword is "right". Indeed, how can you understand what you need exactly this trading adviser, and that it will bring you not expenses but quite real profit?
    Of course, you can flip a coin, but, alternatively, I can offer three not so difficult, but much more efficient methods of choice. More precisely, we talk about three steps, because together they will help you buy not a pig in a poke, but exactly what you need, and for the money that it is really worth.
    Step 1. First, having identified what you need and for what task, you start studying showcases of the "Market". Focusing on the description of goods and responses of consumers, you select variants for purchase.
    Step 2. Download a free demo version of the advisor, use it in the "sweat of the brow" in the strategy tester, and if the test and optimization results at least agree with what the seller wrote in the description of the goods, go to step 3.
    Step 3. The opportunity provided by this stage is rare in the world of Forex and is called "rent".
    We are used to renting a car, for example, but to rent a robot that will make money for you? It is very rare that you hear about things like that. You won't argue that it sounds tempting, but it is not so simple.
    I would like to remind you that all the prices - both for sale and rental - are determined by the seller (developer). (MetaQuotes only charges a small percentage for the provision of trading "square" in the "Market"), and that these prices can be very, very different.
    For me personally it is quite annoying to see an advisor worth several hundred dollars without possibility to rent. In this case, I start to suspect that they want to sell me that very pig mentioned above. (Although, this is purely my feeling, and I do not rule out that this "modest" amount can make me an owner of the "Holy Grail", which will in a few years transform into a yacht and a small island with a cosy palace with forty or fifty rooms).
    I do not really like the second option of prices, which can be found in the window "Market". This is when the purchase price and the price of rent is almost the same. For example, I met across cases when the purchase with the right of perpetual use was $ 88, and the price for 1 month rent was $ 66. Well, I can not understand the logic of this pricing!
    But what definitely warms my heart and soul, is the third option (there are a lot of these in the "Market"), where the purchase price and the cost of rent differ significantly. I personally can not afford to pay straight $ 2559 for a super-fancy advisor, but I can easily pay $ 58 rent.
    If you divide 2559 by 58 we get 44 - that's really a fair balance! You rent it for a month, earn $ 116, reinvest $ 58 for rent, and put the remaining $ 58 to your deposit. Now do the maths and calculate how much you can earn this way over 44 months, that is almost four years!
    It is quite natural that sceptics will say, "Hey, what if the advisor only loses the deposit?" But, gentlemen, do not forget that I had already performed the first two steps before I rented the advisor:
    - Firstly, I studied not only with the product description (which may not be entirely correct), but also its reviews of fellow traders. And if a few dozen people write that the adviser does work, why should I not to believe them?
    - And secondly, I tested this advisor for free on different currency pairs, different time frames and different history segments, with different settings, and made sure that the beautiful chart drawn by the seller was not a marketing ploy;
    - And it is only after that I would venture to lay out... no, not $ 2,559, but only $ 58 to finally be sure that it is the product that I really need.
    By the way, if fifty dollars seem unaffordable sum for somebody, I would say that not all advisers in the "market" cost $3000, there are those priced at $ 199 (which can be rented for only $ 18 / month), there are advisers at 15 and 10 dollars apiece, as well as there are those that can be downloaded for nothing ...
    In general, gentlemen, do try, experiment, and most importantly - do not stand still and do not worry if you have very little money in your deposit. Looking at the balance of the account, remember Benjamin Franklin's words - "Remember that money have the ability to reproduce." Maybe, just like his, it will be your portrait that will adorn a hundred dollar note

Member pinkys is an unknown quantity at this point pinkys's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Meta trader platform is very helpful For trader because meta trader is always refresh and clean mode that help us to easily open or close a trade in short time. I like meta trader platform so much. I think meta trader is best platform in the world.

Senior Member apologyx48 is on a distinguished road apologyx48's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes I support your opinion ,actually mata trade platform is very good and easy for the forex trader . it is the first platform of the forex business so it is very famous and popular .

Banned raza365 is an unknown quantity at this point raza365's Avatar
    Thanks
    Both MT4 and MT5 platform are good to trade. MT4 is much famous because it was a greet invention and after that the MT5 platform is also becoming famous among traders but mostly broker don't offer MT5 yet. I hope that it will take the place of MT4 platform. I recommend every trader before starting trading must learn about every feature of software because it will help you a lot to take right decisions.

Member RummanKhan is an unknown quantity at this point RummanKhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that in the mette 4 trading account is a easy to trade station fore that i love and every one like this station . However this trading platform are so durpraising fore us. Wr can do the trade here lowoooooo balance and earn money . Fore that we love this station.

Member 1250 is on a distinguished road 1250's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i also agree with you because meta trade was the first platform for the trading in forex international and on the Internet and forex is the owner of the credit for this and trader is to achieve.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    EXPERTISE FOR EXPERTS
    How to Test a Product in Meta Trader Market for Free

Name: t12 NEW ENG Small (1).jpg Views: 8 Size: 19.6 KB
    Anyone who has read my articles knows that the purpose of these publications is to share extra options provided to traders by MT4 and MT5 platforms. We say extra, as we talk not about transactions, but about access to useful services that allow you to make these transactions more profitable.
    Today, I would like to elaborate on just one of these services, as this service is not only useful, but also quite unique among Forex trading services.
    We are talking about the service "Market" - a huge shop, in which you can, on the spot, i.e., from the monitor, buy indicators, scripts or advisers (experts), of which there are plenty in the "Market" tab - hundreds, or even thousands. Embarrassment of riches! And for the visitor to be able to lift up his head, the developer offers a number of ways, the most attractive of which should be called "Trust, but verify!". But before you do this test, you must first get to the store.

Access is allowed!
    It is very easy to do this - either through the tab at the top of the terminal - "Help - MQL5 Community - MQL5 Market", or through the tab "Market" in the bottom.
    Personally, I prefer the second option, simply because this way is shorter. The only small inconvenience in this case is that at least a few charts of currency pairs, a navigator, and perhaps also a strategy tester are normally open in the terminal at the same time, so there is not much space for the "Market" window, and you should clear some. But, as you know, this operation takes only a few seconds, and then there is nothing to stop you to examine the proposed product in a relaxed environment without distracting to quotes and orders.
    By clicking on the icon of the proposed product, you can get acquainted with its description, and decide whether to buy the product you liked, or to rent it for a certain period, for example, for a month (which is, of course, cheaper), or .. . to test it absolutely for free!

Trust, but verify!
    Selling their products through the "Market", owners and creators themselves set up a price (the trading marketplace will charge a small fee) and for the products to sell better, sellers attach a detailed description, as mentioned above.
    Well, who would write anything bad about their own product! Therefore, you will hardly find a list of shortcomings in these descriptions, although there are some for sure. And in order to obtain an objective assessment of the quality of the acquired product, that is an indicator or an advisor, visitors are offered to carry out their own testing for free. And if you wish, you can carry out optimization as well.
    So you either buy the products immediately, or rent them, or test them first. To do this, simply click on the "Download Demo", and literally in the blink of an eye there appears a folder "Market" in the Navigator on your terminal, see "Advisors", which will automatically collect all your selected experts.
    I should say, you will not be able to see how their paid versions work on demo or real accounts (this does not rely to free advisors - there are plenty of those in the "market"). But you can test and optimize both of them in the strategy tester as much as you want. At the same time you can compare advisors worth $ 5,000 to those that are offered for nothing. Those who know say that the price is not the only difference...

Senior Member mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,320 Times in 822 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    MT4 terminal ka famous hone ka main reason ye hai ki ye bahut hi friendly aur easy hota hai use karne me, aur mt4 terminal bahut hi fast trades ko execute karta hai jis se humen scalping karne me bahut aasani hoti hai.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 37 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast