+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 LastLast

Thread: Do you control your emotion when you are loosing.

Banned dilljeet is on a distinguished road dilljeet's Avatar
    Thanks
    Dakhain g forex k is busniess main loss b aik hisa hy or ya b aik sachai hy k insan loss kr k hi profit hasil krta hy is liy main to nai g ghbrata is sy han agr kabi jiada loss ho jay to main kuch dyr ya kuch din relax krta hun or phir dobara trading start kr dyta hun

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Voice12 is an unknown quantity at this point Voice12's Avatar
    Thanks
    Han ge mai emotions ko controal kar sakta hon ku ke forex ho ya koi bhi bussiness loss profit her kam mai hota hai or forex ke bare mai ham sab jantay hai ke yeh aik riskey bussiness hai yeh sab to laga he rahta hai zindagi mai uper neechay to laga he rahta hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member shafqattrader is an unknown quantity at this point shafqattrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my dears friend yeh b such hai k forex main risk b hota hai aor yhi bat agr hum apny mind main rkhy gy to loos hony k soret main bkhobi apny emotion pr control kr sky gy aor ainda apni glti ko dohry gy ni.

Banned siddhu555 is on a distinguished road siddhu555's Avatar
    Thanks
    haan main apni emotion ko control kar sakta hoon jab mera loss hoga kyo ki sab ko pta hai forex ek bahut risky business hai aur sab ka loss hota hai usme isiliye loss se ya risk se darna nahi chahye kyo ki ye sabhi business me hota hai humain isi se sikhne ki prerna milti hai.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to siddhu555 For This Useful Post:

raheel001 (2020-11-03)

Banned haney will become famous soon enough haney will become famous soon enough haney's Avatar
    Thanks
    there is no good with emotion, we do not let it stay in mind for longer time and become the shadow, and we do not need take emotion when we face some losing because it will increase the problem in life, and make something complicated, and so it is good to calm and cool, we just need to evaluate for what we have done then we will know from where we have to start to fix and complete, and if we bring emotion, there is no solution

7. The Following User Says Thank You to haney For This Useful Post:

raheel001 (2020-11-03)

Senior Member farkhanda is an unknown quantity at this point farkhanda's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex is high risky business so i think everyone is facing loss. i try to manage my emotion especially during loss after losing any trade i analyze from which point i have been distorted and try to recover that point next time.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to farkhanda For This Useful Post:

raheel001 (2020-11-03)

Banned mithun is on a distinguished road mithun's Avatar
    Thanks
    After my trading loss i feel unhappy,but i know forex is business market,thats why there are loss and profit in forex trading,trading loss is acceptable to me,because loss is a part of the trading,i do not fear of trading loss.i think loss and profit are comes by turn.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to mithun For This Useful Post:

raheel001 (2020-11-03)

Member m16kamran is on a distinguished road m16kamran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it's difficult for me when i am losing , i can not see my defeat . but i try to manage my emotion especially during loss. after losing any trade , i analyze from which point i have been distorted . and try to recover that point next time.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to m16kamran For This Useful Post:

raheel001 (2020-11-03)

Senior Member utedzz is on a distinguished road utedzz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with you, every trade that I always lose the correction and analysis of where lies the fault so that the next trade will not repeat the same mistakes. learn and practice to be able to master the forex without losing again.
    Because Forex is My Dream ^__^

15. The Following User Says Thank You to utedzz For This Useful Post:

raheel001 (2020-11-03)

Banned yad786 is an unknown quantity at this point yad786's Avatar
    Thanks
    no me apni emotions ko control ko control nahi karta jab muj ko loss ka samna karna paray loss main aik bohat bara jhatka he is jhatkay ko asani say bardasht nahi kiya ja sakta kisi ka agar 200 dollar ka loss ho jai to us ko kesa lagay ga bohat bura.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to yad786 For This Useful Post:

raheel001 (2020-11-03)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 LastLast