+ Reply to Thread
Page 389 of 441 FirstFirst ... 289 339 379 387 388 389 390 391 399 439 ... LastLast
Results 3,881 to 3,890 of 4403

Thread: What is Best Time to do Forex .

Banned oooo is an unknown quantity at this point oooo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Foreign currency is needed to after the effort in action is only required to generate the real foreign exchange companies, as well as the intelligent function accountable. It is completely dependent on one person. But I think a lot of deviations early in the afternoon is longer because of the time..................

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned deven is an unknown quantity at this point deven's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is no specific best time table in forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member imam2383 is an unknown quantity at this point imam2383's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello
    I was created a demo account last day on forex.com i was purchase some position's first i was got some profit and after that i was buy some more condition with some huge money . and still i am getting loss in that. can some one tell me what is good time to do forex?

Senior Member suzonind is on a distinguished road suzonind's Avatar
    Thanks
    every person may have different opinion about this question , Now we have to tell what is the best time to do fore x , i think early morning is the best time to do fore x. Or at night So come and in there and give time and earn money ,So that your life becomes easy and comfortable .Now tell me am i right or not .

Senior Member hassanshehzad is an unknown quantity at this point hassanshehzad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Waisy to forex market mein 24 hour working ki ja sakti hy Q k forex market mein har time hi moment hoti rehti hy jis sy hum benifil leity hein oar earning kerty hein. lakin forex market mein kuch time movment boht ziada ho jati hy us time hum ager working krein gy to kam time mein ziada profit lia ja sakta hy. Wo time hy jab aik market k open hoti hy oar 2nd market ka kuch time baqi hota hy jis sy market over lap ho jati hy oar market mein movment b ziada hoti hy oar ap thory time mein ziada profit ly sakty hein.

Banned azamiqbal is an unknown quantity at this point azamiqbal's Avatar
    Thanks
    mery khayal se es main best time ki koi limit nhi ap ka jab dil chahy work karo ap kisi bhi time work kar sakty hen but 12pm se 9pm tak markeet main movement bohat zayda hoti hai es time main work karne se ap bohat profit hasil kar sakty ho.

Senior Member khuram.shahzad is an unknown quantity at this point khuram.shahzad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think k es main wohi time best ha jis main app earning kar rhay hty hain aur forex trading ko app jab chaho time day sakty ho working days main kha app daily es per 2 ghanty kam karo jitna kam otnay daam.

Banned msf.eyanurtt is an unknown quantity at this point msf.eyanurtt's Avatar
    Thanks
    As was created a demo Last Day on Forex.com i used to be purchase some position's 1st i used to be got some profit and then i used to be purchase some additional position with some Brobdingnagian cash and still i'm obtaining loss therein will some one tell ME what's blast to world.

Senior Member owllyri01 is an unknown quantity at this point owllyri01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When will you do trade its depends on you. But if you think about the profit then before starting trade, you can see the risk ratio and compare. When you will see the ratio you must have a idea and that will help you.

Senior Member ustadqamar is an unknown quantity at this point ustadqamar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there is no specific time in forex. is main ap ksi bhe time ksi bhe wqt trade karr skty ho. ye aik asa business ha jis main ap ko full time dene ki zrort nhn. where ever you get time pay it to forex and earn reward

+ Reply to Thread
Page 389 of 441 FirstFirst ... 289 339 379 387 388 389 390 391 399 439 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)