+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 441 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 141 ... LastLast

Thread: What is Best Time to do Forex .

Trusted Member FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,756 Times in 5,976 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No i think there is no specific time to do forex. Its completely depends on you. But i think early in the morning is best time because of there i so many fluctuations in the eurusd currency pair. SO i like to do trade on the morning. But learn the forex well. Not the time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,590 Times in 599 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex men kam kerny k liy sb best time hota hai jab LONDON session open hota hai or is k ilawa jab USA session open hota hai ,, in me ap ko market men kam ker skaty hei or ap forex men sab acha kam ker skty heiin or apna forex men profit men asaani se lay paty hein

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to nadia For This Useful Post:

ntn (2018-07-24)

Member prison has a spectacular aura about prison has a spectacular aura about prison's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well I completely agree with your post. In my view, we should see for ourselves, but how? that's what we have to do trading at different times some time in the morning when you can mentally relax and be ready to trade. Per market movement from 11 am to 7 pm is a reasonable opportunity to trade because so far the market has a fast movement and low spread. Fun trading, my friend. and Nothing I imagine there is no unique perfect size to replace the presentity trade. It depends entirely on the content. However I consider the old every incomparable readings on sect invoices now have my relationship and my laxation countless in percentage eurusd united. From there I enjoy sales during that period. Nevertheless, reflect on this currency trading in real terms. There really is no example.

Senior Member asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,463 Times in 993 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sir mien to es forum per new hion or mery pass best time per trade kerny ka experience na hai mager mien yeh kaho ga k jis k pass acha knowledge hai wo es mien asani sy aa ker earning ker sakta hai or best time ko bhut achy tareqy sy judge ker sakta hai

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to asd567 For This Useful Post:

akr (2018-07-27), ntn (2018-07-23)

Member garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best time of trading is when financial news is released and also economic data is excluded from the economic calendar. At this time the market is moving up and down quickly, this is the best time to trade and profit. Senior traders are always trading on news strategies. and with my opinion there is no best time to start trading all the time in the day having the same probability of earning money all depends on you. but some people say that at night it is easy to decide about trading.

Member akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,468 Times in 994 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sir forex trading aik good profitable business hay but es kay liay humain every time on front of screen per nahi rehna chhayie and na hi kam time spent karna chhayie. but es kayliay normal time ki zaroorat hoti hay but best tme kay liay analysis karna zaroori hay hum analysis say perfect trading kar skatay hain.

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to akr For This Useful Post:

asd567 (2018-07-20), jaan23np (2018-07-22), mehro (2018-07-29), ntn (2018-07-20), sakigbest (2018-07-24)

Member sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,204 Times in 450 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading main kaam karne ke liye best time evening ka time Hota Hai jis mein aapko bahut accha trend mil sakta hai aur Market mein aap apni position open kar sakte hain aur profit Le sakte hain iski main reason Yeh hoti hai Ke Shyam Ke Waqt Jab USA session open hota hai market mein bahut changing Hoti Hai Jiski wajah se aap easily profit Hasil kar sakte hain

Member searng will become famous soon enough searng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is open 24 * 5 a week and we can do forex anytime in this case but i prefer us session for trading because trading volume and volatilizes in market is very high in this session and we are the highest volume maker of trading so this Session gives a lot of money if trading takes wisely. and I do not believe, do not have time to do the best, especially in the Exchange. Depends on the people. But every day is more useful for the time since Exchange now, I have many different versions of eurusd currency pairs is the reason why I want to trade. many years too. ... But that's very strange. Definitely in no time.

Member prison has a spectacular aura about prison has a spectacular aura about prison's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    From an Indian perspective of 3.30 Pm to 9.30 PM is the best time for forex trading as the London session and US sessions coincide during this period. Due to high volatility, low spreads and large movement. Any trader who wants to trade successfully should avoid trading in Asian sessions unless there are extraordinary events. and I think you can trade anytime in this market because this market is open all the time. but I think if you enter the market when the market moves over a better time is when the US market is opened. that the time market is moving quickly and a good chance of getting or losing.

Member endus will become famous soon enough endus will become famous soon enough endus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my view, as far as I know about this business, there is no time that anyone can recommend any time frame in the business. As far as I'm concerned, so there's no effect whatsoever on the time frame. Only important things that matter in this business are some better knowledge about this business as well as some excellent work experience that can be obtained while working in forex demo account so The best time to trade in forex market is when traders have some good analysis is made and all trading sets up according to their analysis, then they may be able to see good and high probability trades and thus make some good trades to win in the long run.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to endus For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-07-17)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 441 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 141 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)