on every deposit
+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 30 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast

Thread: 99% profit.

Banned Mubariz is an unknown quantity at this point Mubariz's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    386.3 USD
    Thanks
    bhai me smajhta hu k 99% profit hume ho to skta hai lkn itna easy nai hai or me smajhta hu k ager ap tarding me apna expericned sahi trah se use krte ho or luck b ap ka sath de jaye to ap is say 99% profit hasil karshakty hai but har tiem yai bhot he muskil hai so olz app apni wo stratge sahre karo jis say app ko 99% profit hota hai ..............

2. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/">&#1060;&#1086;&#1088;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089; &#1087;&#1086;&#1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;</a>
    Member noorkausar is an unknown quantity at this point noorkausar's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    225 USD
    Thanks
    dear trader agr new trader hen otu apko chaye k ap lot size kam rakhen is atrah apko bht faida hoga gar ap ziada lot size rakhen gy tou apko nuqsan hoskta hy agr old hen tou plz keep sharing such posts

Moderator dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking's Avatar
    Caught animals
    1 (more detail)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,486 Times in 866 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by noorkausar View Post
    dear trader agr new trader hen otu apko chaye k ap lot size kam rakhen is atrah apko bht faida hoga gar ap ziada lot size rakhen gy tou apko nuqsan hoskta hy agr old hen tou plz keep sharing such posts
    Bhai koi bhi trader jo hota hai, uske liye jaruri yehi hota hai, ki wo apne lot size ko hamesha hi kam rakhte huye trading kare bhai, lot size agar bada hota hai, to wo apna yaha par kafi jayda bada loss kar sakta hai bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Copy paste, Spamming, Spninning post spammers will be banned permanently without any warning.

Short post spammers will be warned on first time & on 2nd time all short posts will be deleted & on 3rd time he/she will be banned permanently.

Banned azami is an unknown quantity at this point azami's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    170.8 USD
    Thanks
    indeed there is no perfect strategy. because the trading business is a business and not an exact science. a good strategy should come from money management itself to survive diforex

Member sdcfesco is an unknown quantity at this point sdcfesco's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    198.45 USD
    Thanks
    In my experience of six months in trading field i have not find such kind of strategy which provides 99% profit to a trader. So if you have such kind of strategy you should share it here brother, So that everybody can get benefit from it.

Trusted Member mahi218 is an unknown quantity at this point mahi218's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1258.75 USD
    Thanks
    99% profit insan ko tab he hota hai jb wo bhot he experienced trader ho meray khiyal say to kuch acha kam karna hai to us k lye behter kuch karna hoga aur behter tareekay say samjhna hoga to he ja kar hum itnay confident hogay k hume itna zyada profit mill pae ga aur hum agay barh pae gay.

Banned impexo27 is an unknown quantity at this point impexo27's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    158 USD
    Thanks
    99 percent of the time profit is more than a holy grail but the thing is if the profits cant withstand a single loss than thats a big problem. We must always think like a professional business man. If you are making more than you lose you are good if not you might have to reconsider your idea of trading.

Senior Member danish555 has a spectacular aura about danish555 has a spectacular aura about danish555's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    746.2 USD
    Thanks
    i am trading with a style which is very helpful during my trade that i am trading with the long terms trading in this trading style i am getting much money you should have an idea of the market then invest in this trading business and wait for the profit

Moderator dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking's Avatar
    Caught animals
    1 (more detail)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,486 Times in 866 Posts
    Bhai yaha par ye manna hoga ki 99% winning wala koi bhi indicator ya to system hota nahi hai, aise maan kar agar hum trading karte hai bhai, to hum logo yaha par jarur galat entry mil sakti hai aise trading system se bachkar rahna hoga bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Copy paste, Spamming, Spninning post spammers will be banned permanently without any warning.

Short post spammers will be warned on first time & on 2nd time all short posts will be deleted & on 3rd time he/she will be banned permanently.

11. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/">&#1060;&#1086;&#1088;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089; &#1087;&#1086;&#1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;</a>
    Senior Member Rehman12 is on a distinguished road Rehman12's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    365 USD
    Thanks
    getting 99 percentage profit in the forex market is not impossible because two or three time i have earned this target and i feel that its possible for every one with little bit effort and sensible trading every one earn 99 % profit

+ Reply to Thread