+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: 99% profit.

Banned manikah is on a distinguished road manikah's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    492.15 USD
    Thanks
    I am not sure that 99% profitable strategy are available in this world for forex trading.I am confused about that kind of strategy,but if you share with us your strategy we will be gainer.You can help us by sharing your knowledge here.

2. Forexmart
    Senior Member goshe is on a distinguished road goshe's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    52.65 USD
    Thanks
    sir main to ap ke is bat sa motfeq ni hon k forex trading 99% profit able ha koe be kam ho os main profit and loss to hota he ah laken maray khyal k mtobiq aghere ap ko forex main bhot zayada expriences ha to ap forex main 75% profit an 25% loss k chancess hain.

Moderator dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking's Avatar
    caught Pokemons
    2 (more detail)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,212 Times in 668 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by manikah View Post
    I am not sure that 99% profitable strategy are available in this world for forex trading.I am confused about that kind of strategy,but if you share with us your strategy we will be gainer.You can help us by sharing your knowledge here.
    bhai sahi kaha hai, main bhi kafi confuse hoon, ki 99% accurate trading strategy koi ho bhi sakti hai, agar hai, to humare saath share kare, aur hum uska use karenge, to hi pata chal sakega, ki wo kitna % accurate hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Copy paste, Spamming, Spninning post spammers will be banned permanently without any warning.

Short post spammers will be warned on first time & on 2nd time all short posts will be deleted & on 3rd time he/she will be banned permanently.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to dareking For This Useful Post:

abdulfx123 (10-15-2013)

Senior Member harun01 is an unknown quantity at this point harun01's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    59.45 USD
    Thanks
    I am new in Forex, So please tell me the way to make 99% profit in forex because i know that it is a very risky business and so to make profit in this business is very difficult.

Senior Member andremumet is an unknown quantity at this point andremumet's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    30 USD
    Thanks
    sorry master, which is 99% of that every time we get a 99% profit within certain what, if in the course of time I think it still needs to be reexamined, because there are times when we are in trading profits, there are times when we loss

Junior Member nubiefx is an unknown quantity at this point nubiefx's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    3.6 USD
    Thanks
    I am also new at forex world is the same and you want to learn how to profit 99% strategy because I see most of the traders in the forex loss because the risk is so high ... please share the techniques that you say???

Moderator dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking's Avatar
    caught Pokemons
    2 (more detail)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,212 Times in 668 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nubiefx View Post
    I am also new at forex world is the same and you want to learn how to profit 99% strategy because I see most of the traders in the forex loss because the risk is so high ... please share the techniques that you say???

bhai 99% bahut hote hai, main bhi is strategy ka wait kar raha hoon, kab ye trader apni successful strategy ko share karta hai, aur tab hum uska fayda udha sakenge, pahle yaad rakhna, is strategy ko demo par achchi tarah se test karna hoga.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Copy paste, Spamming, Spninning post spammers will be banned permanently without any warning.

Short post spammers will be warned on first time & on 2nd time all short posts will be deleted & on 3rd time he/she will be banned permanently.

Member sweetuzeshan is an unknown quantity at this point sweetuzeshan's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    13.6 USD
    Thanks
    wow ma bilkul new hun forex ma kia ap hume batana pasand kary gy ka kasy 99% earn kar sakty hain

Senior Member waseemahmed is an unknown quantity at this point waseemahmed's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    178.8 USD
    Thanks
    well me smajhta hu k 99% profit hume hosjta hai or yeh possible hai lkn mere khyal se is k lkiye humari tarding brialliant strategy k stah honi chaiye or ager is k uper huamra luck b chal jaye or atrding b hum kr le achi to asia possible hoskta hai..

12. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/">&#1060;&#1086;&#1088;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089; &#1087;&#1086;&#1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;</a>
    Banned new93 is an unknown quantity at this point new93's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    280.15 USD
    Thanks
    If you think that this strategy is 99% profitable , then please share with us ... I am interested in your strategy .. But it is very difficult for any trader to gain profit in 99% of trades..
    BUt still if you think that your strategy is really advantageous , then please share so that we can try it too.

+ Reply to Thread