on every deposit
+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 31 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 ... LastLast

Thread: 99% profit.

Member Neha1286 is an unknown quantity at this point Neha1286's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    23.4 USD
    Thanks
    a style of trading that I think could help a friend of all the profit earned that much, I think this technique is quite safe to in practice because it does not need to use substantial funds. how can make a lot of profit? i am interested in the techniques you use. please share here. hopefully I can follow the trading style this many species i do not underestimate yourself. Really i like such initiatives I hope that the convergence of success. I'm tired of the recommendations.

2. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/company_news">&#1060;&#1086;&#1088;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089; &#1087;&#1086;&#1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;</a>
    Junior Member Kidrauhl1 is an unknown quantity at this point Kidrauhl1's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2.6 USD
    Thanks
    hello sir i hope you have a geat day
    i hope you share this with the people that are lake of experience so thaey dont waist their money for nothing
    i dont know maybe its like how to trade or something elese
    wish you all the best at forex

Senior Member forexbusiness is on a distinguished road forexbusiness's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    283.6 USD
    Thanks
    You ate saying that 99% success. But you can not share the strategy. Please share the strategy and we are work with this strategy and earn the profit regular. Even that you can not show the earning result of the strategy. So that I am request you that you are show the earning and forex strategy.

Moderator dareking has a brilliant future dareking has a brilliant future dareking has a brilliant future dareking has a brilliant future dareking has a brilliant future dareking has a brilliant future dareking has a brilliant future dareking has a brilliant future dareking has a brilliant future dareking has a brilliant future dareking has a brilliant future dareking's Avatar
    Caught animals
    1 (more detail)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,675 Times in 982 Posts
    bhai humare ko aise kisi bhi indicator par bharosa karke trading nahi karna chahiye, ye indicator bhai risky hai 99% koi bhi indicator ka win percentage nahi hota hai, aapko bhai isse avoid karne mein hi fayda hai bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Copy paste, Spamming, Spninning post spammers will be banned permanently without any warning.

Short post spammers will be warned on first time & on 2nd time all short posts will be deleted & on 3rd time he/she will be banned permanently.

Member qazijamil is an unknown quantity at this point qazijamil's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    209.8 USD
    Thanks
    profit and loss go side by side and it is necessary for the trading process and it is your experience and hard work that your profit will be more than your loss and the net amount will be in your pocket in the form of money and you will become a successful trader and watch the market carefully and make a proper entry into the market at right time and in this way you will be happy.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Caught animals
    8 (more detail)
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,139 Times in 1,236 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    bhai humare ko aise kisi bhi indicator par bharosa karke trading nahi karna chahiye, ye indicator bhai risky hai 99% koi bhi indicator ka win percentage nahi hota hai, aapko bhai isse avoid karne mein hi fayda hai bhai.
    hanji forex market me aisa koi trader nahi hota hai jo 99% market me win karein ya fir kisi indivcator ka help lekar kar sakein,trader ko ess galat fehmi se kaam nahi karna chahiye,esme loss bhi hota hai bass trader ko uss par control karna chahiye..

Senior Member dardo will become famous soon enough dardo's Avatar
    Caught animals
    5 (more detail)
    Accumulated bonus
    966.6 USD
    Thanks
    A strategy with such a high level of earnings can not be real. In this market, nobody has achieved such a high effectiveness. The trader must be realistic because there are no magic solutions or strategies that make him a millionaire in a single day. The work of the investor is strenuous to achieve a good level of profits.

Member nadeem66321 is an unknown quantity at this point nadeem66321's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    137.1 USD
    Thanks
    i am interested in the techniques you use. please share here. hopefully i can follow the trading style you use to get profit consitentl and i think this technique is quite safe to in because it does not need to use substantial funds.

Member Mahm is an unknown quantity at this point Mahm's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    158.2 USD
    Thanks
    what techhiques do you use ? how can make a lot of profit? i am intersted in the techniques you use, please shaer here, hope fully i can follow the trading style you use to get porfit consitently.i think this technique is quite safe to in practice .

11. Bitcoin
    Moderator dareking has a brilliant future dareking has a brilliant future dareking has a brilliant future dareking has a brilliant future dareking has a brilliant future dareking has a brilliant future dareking has a brilliant future dareking has a brilliant future dareking has a brilliant future dareking has a brilliant future dareking has a brilliant future dareking's Avatar
    Caught animals
    1 (more detail)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,675 Times in 982 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fxearner View Post
    hanji forex market me aisa koi trader nahi hota hai jo 99% market me win karein ya fir kisi indivcator ka help lekar kar sakein,trader ko ess galat fehmi se kaam nahi karna chahiye,esme loss bhi hota hai bass trader ko uss par control karna chahiye..
    Bhai yaha par aisa nahi hota hai, mujhe to aisa lagta hai ki ye strategy fail hai bhai kamyaab nahi hai, kyunki ye strategy bhai ek tarah se gamble hi lag raha hai, main aise trading karna kabhi bhi pasand nahi karta hoon bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Copy paste, Spamming, Spninning post spammers will be banned permanently without any warning.

Short post spammers will be warned on first time & on 2nd time all short posts will be deleted & on 3rd time he/she will be banned permanently.

+ Reply to Thread