+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 28 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: 99% profit.

Banned sammyanhi is an unknown quantity at this point sammyanhi's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    63.3 USD
    Thanks

99% profit.

I have a style of trading that I think could help a friend of all the profit earned that much, I think this technique is quite safe to in practice because it does not need to use substantial funds. ok enough so first we'll go again because now things work.

2. Forexmart
  3. The Following User Says Thank You to sammyanhi For This Useful Post:

wamahiga1 (06-16-2016)

Banned naziakhan will become famous soon enough naziakhan's Avatar
    caught Pokemons
    3 (more detail)
    Accumulated bonus
    4366.7 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    bhai 99% bahut hote hai, main bhi is strategy ka wait kar raha hoon, kab ye trader apni successful strategy ko share karta hai, aur tab hum uska fayda udha sakenge, pahle yaad rakhna, is strategy ko demo par achchi tarah se test karna hoga.
    yes , 99% is very good gain from forex and if we get a strategy which can give us 99% profit then we can become successful trader and also we can earn a lot of money from forex by using this strategy .

Senior Member jatayufx is an unknown quantity at this point jatayufx's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    210.3 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by naziakhan View Post
    yes , 99% is very good gain from forex and if we get a strategy which can give us 99% profit then we can become successful trader and also we can earn a lot of money from forex by using this strategy .
    forex trading strategy should be able to calculate the analysis of movement and learn to understand the risks in trading when using profits to be in get, analysis and trading takes time to learn it properly will gain experience and need learning in trading risk trade

Senior Member dondong76 is an unknown quantity at this point dondong76's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    62.3 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sammyanhi View Post
    I have a style of trading that I think could help a friend of all the profit earned that much, I think this technique is quite safe to in practice because it does not need to use substantial funds. ok enough so first we'll go again because now things work.
    how to realization, by using methods or indicators such as what? or by the method how you can 99% profit it like it is impossible

Senior Member zuhaibsafdar is an unknown quantity at this point zuhaibsafdar's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    210.6 USD
    Thanks
    No , i am not agree with you because Forex business is very big business and it is so risky so here luck is very important thing in the business so some times a trader take 99% profit and some times they face loss .

Member Gopal is an unknown quantity at this point Gopal's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    9.3 USD
    Thanks
    Thanks for your posting. If you have developed a system that generates for you 99% profits then please share the details of this system to other members on this forum so that they can try and get the same benifit. This would be great help to us. Thank you in advance
    Gopal
    17 April 2013

Member aug1947 is an unknown quantity at this point aug1947's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    29.1 USD
    Thanks
    is me hme 100 % tk bhi profit ho skta hyyy or bht isi tra hme 100 % tk losss bhi ho skta hayy......
    is se hme bht profit bhi hota hayyy or loss bhi..isi tra double ptofit or doble losss bhi ho skta hayyy..///...........

---------- Post added at 05:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:41 PM ----------

insta forex tarding me hme 99 % tk bhi profit ho skta hyyy or bht isi tra hme 99 % tk losss bhi ho skta hayy......
    is se hme bht profit bhi hota hayyy or loss bhi..isi tra hm jtna risk lety hn itnma hi profit hota hayyy...........

Senior Member sunjoy is an unknown quantity at this point sunjoy's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    51.9 USD
    Thanks
    Well thank you all for your kind attention in the last I made,I will continue tomorrow night if there is a possibility that something is now working again Courses
    Please wait information

Senior Member sweetypk2016 is an unknown quantity at this point sweetypk2016's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    298.3 USD
    Thanks
    dear ap na apni strategy ki bhot zaiyda tareef kar li but abahi tak ap na is forum pa apni strategy ko pore tarha sa defined nahi kiya. hum sab apki strategy ko dakhna ka liya behtab hai.kiyo ka apna 99% profit eran karna ka kaha jo ka bhot hi zaiyda acha hai hum sab tarder ka liya.

12. Forexmart
    Senior Member keroso1 is an unknown quantity at this point keroso1's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    351.25 USD
    Thanks
    actually i dont belive on that kind of profits my friend and i have to tell you that you can be a winner if you have a good strategy and also a good money management and also a good plan my friend

+ Reply to Thread