+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 30 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: 99% profit.

Banned sammyanhi is an unknown quantity at this point sammyanhi's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    63.3 USD
    Thanks

99% profit.

I have a style of trading that I think could help a friend of all the profit earned that much, I think this technique is quite safe to in practice because it does not need to use substantial funds. ok enough so first we'll go again because now things work.

2. Forexmart
  3. The Following User Says Thank You to sammyanhi For This Useful Post:

wamahiga1 (06-16-2016)

Moderator dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking's Avatar
    caught Pokemons
    2 (more detail)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,211 Times in 667 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sammyanhi View Post
    I have a style of trading that I think could help a friend of all the profit earned that much, I think this technique is quite safe to in practice because it does not need to use substantial funds. ok enough so first we'll go again because now things work.
    bhai ap apni strategy to bataye, aapne koi strategy hi nahi bataya hai, agar 99% sure hai, ki wo strategy profitable hai, to jarur hum usko use karna pasand karenge, please aap apna trading style share kare.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Copy paste, Spamming, Spninning post spammers will be banned permanently without any warning.

Short post spammers will be warned on first time & on 2nd time all short posts will be deleted & on 3rd time he/she will be banned permanently.

Senior Member perubahan_kita is an unknown quantity at this point perubahan_kita's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    81.6 USD
    Thanks
    wooow looks like it will be interesting
    with 99% profit
    it will make the funds we had growing

awaits you

Banned lipika8888 is an unknown quantity at this point lipika8888's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    115.55 USD
    Thanks
    Forex treading is a so much profitable business but it is not 99% profitable. I think it can be possible if you can tread with disciplines.

Banned sammyanhi is an unknown quantity at this point sammyanhi's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    63.3 USD
    Thanks
    okay thank you all for your kind attention on the post that I made,
    I will continue tomorrow night if there is a chance for something to work now again coursework
    please wait at the information

Senior Member waseemahmed is an unknown quantity at this point waseemahmed's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    178.8 USD
    Thanks
    well me smajhta hu k 99% profit hume ho to skta hai lkn itna asan nai hai or me smajhta hu yeh ap ki atrding me depend krta hai or mere khyal se k ager ap tarding me apna expericned sahi trah se uz krte ho or luck b ap ka sath de jaye to ap is ko possible kr skte ho..

Senior Member shaonhossen is an unknown quantity at this point shaonhossen's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    70.55 USD
    Thanks
    oww...We are really waiting for your great style. So share it here as soon as possible. We are really very interested in your style. We didn't hear about such style which is given 99% profit. So plz share it quickly.

Senior Member Docteur12 is an unknown quantity at this point Docteur12's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    131.2 USD
    Thanks
    99% profit this many species i do not underestimate yourself. Really i like such initiatives I hope that the convergence of success. I'm tired of the recommendations. Waiting for you publish as soon as possible and save us

Banned prabu is an unknown quantity at this point prabu's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    157.2 USD
    Thanks
    if you say it is the truth of how wonderful this trading business, we continue to wait until you tell the truth you have to say, I hope you are always given the opportunity to share techniques that you have promised, good luck

12. Fb
    Senior Member dian21 is an unknown quantity at this point dian21's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    60.65 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sammyanhi View Post
    what techniques do you use? how can make a lot of profit? i am interested in the techniques you use. please share here. hopefully I can follow the trading style you use to get profit consitently.

+ Reply to Thread