+ Reply to Thread
Page 175 of 206 FirstFirst ... 75 125 165 173 174 175 176 177 185 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,750 of 2053

Thread: Which indicator is best for newbies! ???

Senior Member misuaktar87 is an unknown quantity at this point misuaktar87's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Any trend and pivot indicator will be great for new trader, trend indicator gift guide him to the path he will business in, and axis indicator gift orientate him to the limits he module dealings in, try them and you leave modify success.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member fxdrmc is an unknown quantity at this point fxdrmc's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are lots of indicator are use in mt4 software or you can build any kind of software , but all are not good for trading some are bad, they give false signal, so you must know the best working indicator, you can use RSI, for your trading.
    If I have the belief that I can do it.I shall surely acquire the capacity to do it even if I may not have the capacity at the beginning..

Senior Member bedesijo is an unknown quantity at this point bedesijo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Indicators really help us but we need to make proper use of them otherwise we dont get the expected benefit from it only well to tare the makret you should ensure that you do have a plan and also don't trade without discipline when you do these things you will be a good trader like me till Indicators mean indication of any side indicators just indication to trader that market may move that side I believe you need to demo trading before going for real

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member smartfx is an unknown quantity at this point smartfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are no indicators that can benefit as you expect then that's true We do not need to know all the trading systems and indicators so Your consistency in using indicators also have a major effect on your account as a tool for technical analysis course you have to know the nature of these indicators and how to use so you only need to use the simple and easy to understand advice from other traders may not necessarily help us find the right indicator for us

Senior Member liaqatali is an unknown quantity at this point liaqatali's Avatar
    Thanks
    kiun keh men to abhee ziada seccessful trader naheen hoon lekin mujhey old traders ney bolinger band sey hee trading ka mashwara dia hey is sey easily trading strategy samajh men a jatee hey .to men isee per qaboo paney kee koshish kar rha hoon kiun keh mujhey sab sey easy yahee laga hey .

Banned el don is on a distinguished road el don's Avatar
    Thanks
    i don`t know dear and when i trade i don`t know more about this and its good for you when you trade in this market
    many ways can help you to success dear in insta forex its good for you

Senior Member weel is an unknown quantity at this point weel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Indicators are many and all of them representing importance
    But I do not see that there is one indicator is more important than other
    But also you have to know when to stop so as not to be A great loss

Member bilal55 is on a distinguished road bilal55's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jitney bhee new traders hun ey un keiliey indicator megibuy seell acha indicator hey is sey rozana key 100 pips tak earning ho saktee hey . yeh indicator men ney trading strategy topic men sey ownload kia tha men yeh upload naheen kar sakta hun lekin aik baar zarur instal kar key azmaiey ga .

Senior Member adda is an unknown quantity at this point adda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex karoo baar naey tajroo key noksan key passey key sub sey zadaa newbies key laey accha taa our ess mokey ko istmaal karteey hoey kisse ki tarif sey wo passey hasal karney key ka bail hoo jaey gaa.

Senior Member Bissow is an unknown quantity at this point Bissow's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Several signal within foreign exchange. But just about all seriously isn't great. Novice great signal Heiken Ashi, Parabolic Sar, Tcci, Iv-Jempol and many others. It can be great signal for all those traqde in addition beginner. I like and also love it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 175 of 206 FirstFirst ... 75 125 165 173 174 175 176 177 185 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)