+ Reply to Thread
Page 156 of 206 FirstFirst ... 56 106 146 154 155 156 157 158 166 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,560 of 2053

Thread: Which indicator is best for newbies! ???

Senior Member sajidumar is an unknown quantity at this point sajidumar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex main ju sab say acha indicator hai wo RSI hai mere khayal say aur iss ko boht say successfull trader use karty hain aur ye kabhi jhot nahi bolta hai ager app ko iss samjh ati hai tu app hamesha RSI indicator ko use karian ye app ki boht he help karyga.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Kamau is an unknown quantity at this point Kamau's Avatar
    Thanks
    I usually use a simple method,heiken ashi and the moving average that usually gives me the upper hand and able to develope what is the greatest work that a market can be known for in developement

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member MIMI12 is an unknown quantity at this point MIMI12's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We should use that indicator which we can realist most. If we use that then we can easily get from here with that. I cerebrate we can easily use flowing cypher and the Chimu indicator. It gives us all most 70% perfect communicate to send our dealing. We honorable require to drill to translate them. new merchant can easily use that indicator.

Member devansha is an unknown quantity at this point devansha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We strive to present the clearest most comprehensible and let alone For trade with Forex market my small knowledge is say that indicator is most important for a trader for watching market like Indicator is just a tool that we can clearly see the mov namely candle sticks are the basic indicator in the MT4 I use CCI indicator for trading in forex and it is known as custom indicator namely you also look for third party indicators by personally i prefer moving average indicator

Senior Member zexi123 is an unknown quantity at this point zexi123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    need to learn for some of them, and then they will get the suitable one, mean, they only need to use something easy to understand and simple for to do, it will become the most important thing for them to guide their trading, and so, all indicators are good, but they have their own characteristic should we know it with right,
    but i suggest you to do not use too many indicators

Senior Member nauman is an unknown quantity at this point nauman's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex trading me o b new trader ay us k ly best haiu k wo phly to kisi demo account pr kam kry or sath sath forex learning kry or forex ka knowledge ly or us k bad forex me real account bna k kisi acha indicator pr kam kr or profit earn kr jb acha experience ho jay phr he khud trading kary.

Member sehatfx is an unknown quantity at this point sehatfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    info we have to learn the system of analyzing In Forex trading platform indicator we can use to understand the market condition to trade by trading can get good experience and confidence These are not enough but They Will be good for you.

Trusted Member a_for_apple will become famous soon enough a_for_apple's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think a combination of the stochastic and moving average is a good indicator for beginners, because it is not complicated indicator when used, even very simple
    stochastic provide information that the price has reached a saturation point, so we can be prepared to seek positions
    while the moving average is used to find the right setup for the entry, or as a trigger
    Click Thanks if my Comment Help You

Banned sayuki is an unknown quantity at this point sayuki's Avatar
    Thanks
    From my point of view one never use only one indicator because it is too much risky So I think FX Sniper's T3 CCI a Heiken Ashi and FX Multi-Meter V.3 oe of the good indicator I use so try those people.

Senior Member methewf is an unknown quantity at this point methewf's Avatar
    Thanks
    if you are a newbie than the best indicator is that your all deals are going succes full what ever you trade is going best on theuir way then it is the best indicator for you that you are going good in your business and you are able to enter in the market

+ Reply to Thread
Page 156 of 206 FirstFirst ... 56 106 146 154 155 156 157 158 166 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)