+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 206 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 131 ... LastLast

Thread: Which indicator is best for newbies! ???

Senior Member QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,477 Times in 2,559 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyboard View Post
    Looks funny to me my dear mates for newbies there is no need of any indicators newbies just need to learn about the market not about the indicators there is a lot of tricks and techniques they have to make sure that they are here for learning not for quick earning just stay with learning.
    Bhai bht hi khob kaha hai ap ny k new jo forex trader hoty hai unky leye ksy indicators waghaira ki zarorat hi nahi unko srf aur srf jo hai mery bhai learning krni chahye aur agar ye learning nahi karngy tho ye ksy bhi indicators ko na hi use kar skty hain aur na hi us sy koi fyda hoga.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to QamarXulqi For This Useful Post:

billyboy00007 (2018-09-29), JahanZaib (2018-09-29), jellybelly2017 (2018-09-30), Keyboard (2018-09-29), Mustansir (2018-09-29), Naqvi2018 (2018-09-29), sufiyan22 (2018-09-30)

Senior Member Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,061 Times in 803 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by saf co_leader View Post
    In Forex business most of new trader loss money is there any good indicator that was good for newbies and by using this opportunity may be they will able to earn money. .
    I think bollinger bands new bies ke liye best hai wo bands ke teht trades laga aur close krty rahien gy aur yeh indicator baqi ki nisbat easy hai samajhny main
    We Work to get the Massive Returns

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mustansir For This Useful Post:

billyboy00007 (2018-09-29), JahanZaib (2018-09-29), jellybelly2017 (2018-09-30), Keyboard (2018-09-29), Naqvi2018 (2018-09-29), QamarXulqi (2018-09-29), sufiyan22 (2018-09-30), Unregistered (2)

Banned jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 67,226 Times in 12,130 Posts
    newbies un mein se kuch ke liye seekhnay ki zaroorat hai, aur phir woh munasib aik, haasil karen ge, matlab yeh hai ke, woh sirf samaghnay ke liye asaan aur asaan karne ke liye kuch asaan usekarne ki zaroorat hai, yeh un ke trading ki rahnumai ke liye un ke liye sab se ahem cheez ban jaye ga, aur lehaza, tamam isharay achay hain, lekin un ki apni khasusiyat hai ke hum usay sahih tareeqay se jantay hain ,
    all veiwers if you like my posts then plz give me the thanks

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to jellybelly2017 For This Useful Post:

billyboy00007 (2018-09-29), JahanZaib (2018-09-29), Keyboard (2018-09-29), Mustansir (2018-09-29), Naqvi2018 (2018-09-29), QamarXulqi (2018-09-29), sufiyan22 (2018-09-30), Unregistered (1)

Member Keyboard has a reputation beyond repute Keyboard has a reputation beyond repute Keyboard has a reputation beyond repute Keyboard has a reputation beyond repute Keyboard has a reputation beyond repute Keyboard has a reputation beyond repute Keyboard has a reputation beyond repute Keyboard has a reputation beyond repute Keyboard has a reputation beyond repute Keyboard has a reputation beyond repute Keyboard has a reputation beyond repute Keyboard's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,012 Times in 261 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Looks funny to me my dear mates for newbies there is no need of any indicators newbies just need to learn about the market not about the indicators there is a lot of tricks and techniques they have to make sure that they are here for learning not for quick earning just stay with learning.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Keyboard For This Useful Post:

billyboy00007 (2018-09-29), JahanZaib (2018-09-29), jellybelly2017 (2018-09-29), Mustansir (2018-09-29), Naqvi2018 (2018-09-29), QamarXulqi (2018-09-29), sufiyan22 (2018-09-30)

Member mumtay has a spectacular aura about mumtay has a spectacular aura about mumtay's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think moving averages and bohlinger bands are the best indicators for beginners. NEwbies can find so many trading systems that use both indicators. both are very easy and simple indicators and beginners can learn it faster. Most beginners in forex will learn both indicators. Many people misunderstand the purpose of following trends and try to use it as a separate trading system. Although this is possible, the true purpose of the trend-following tool is to suggest whether you should look to enter long positions or short positions.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to mumtay For This Useful Post:

Keyboard (2018-09-29)

Member marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are no best specific indicators for trading on the forex market, often we have to combine several indicators then use them to filter each other to achieve a good trading system but you will not know how effective each of these indicators is if you have not tested it so that it makes it a point assignments when practicing to test as many indicators as possible. As a trader on forex, I personally think beginners can use many indicators and I think that moving averages and MacDs are the best for beginners, they should try using two to three indicators and then try to make their grip on this indicator.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to marzuki For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member niat has a spectacular aura about niat has a spectacular aura about niat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my mind that they are new to the forex market jion. I suggest that they adopt the RSI indicator. This is the best indicator. Most new traders are jion. This indicator. They get regular profits. After building experience. Rather than new traders, there are more indicators. There are many indicators to apply. We must use that indicator that we can understand maximally. If we use that then we can easily produce from here with that. I assume we can easily use the shift average and the Ichimuko indicator. This gives us all the 70% ideal signal to place our changes. We only need to exercise to understand them. New traders can easily use the indicator.

Member bhai akbar has a spectacular aura about bhai akbar has a spectacular aura about bhai akbar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course, my brother, of course, I really think that there are many indicators that beginners can use and there are no restrictions, you can try as many indicators as you want, I think the most widely used indicator is the average indicator moving on the market and used to predict market direction. The best and easiest indicators that beginners can rely on in forex trading are moving averages, support and resistance and Fibonacci lines, they are very easy and can learn them quickly, then after you can add more indicators.

Member nurheli has a spectacular aura about nurheli has a spectacular aura about nurheli's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Moving averages are one of the best indicators for beginners. I think beginners can learn to trade using other trading strategies, so they don't need to rely on indicators to get forex trading signals. They can use fundamental analysis, analyze the market using news or use candlestick patterns to trade, etc. Some indicators are good for beginners. But I think it would be better if they did not use or depend on indicators. one day they will realize that indicators will not give us a high level of victory in their trade. Then they must learn more about price action. So I think learning and using indicators will waste our time

Member cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The relative strength index is one of the good indicators with help that you can trade on the market when you are new to Forex trading so you have to learn it with the help of demo trading so you can easily trade good strategies to trade with real trading. often I am for beginners to learn, which is so simple to only use low and precise and easy to do things like that, it makes a good measure and, therefore, the most important exchange management in the whole world, but we know it's true It's true, but I use almost all cases around the world, so, based on the world, but not.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 206 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 131 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)