+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 206 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 150 ... LastLast

Thread: Which indicator is best for newbies! ???

Member cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by berit View Post
    So there is not one indicator that gives the correct signal but the combination of indicators not
    because I do not really know how to work and how to read the existing indicators,
    not in this trade there are some indicators for traders then I agree the excess of the indicator is very big.
    My problem has been told by so many experienced traders that there are fewer indicators
    or disruptions to the graph that there are more chances of getting a good signing sign.
    thank
    There are so many indicators available from forex and all the indicators are too useful but if
    we have the knowledge and experience of studying the indicators, making the right decision
    at the right time by looking at the market as a whole can generate profits for traders,
    so I think It's bollinger band and its fractions is a great indicator for newbie and for all.
    salam

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to cadamkhan For This Useful Post:

serius (2017-11-30)

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,406 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no indicator is good for the new traders the good is for trading is big capital and the good experience they should get the good learning and good experience of this trading business the indicators are just tools for the trading and the indicators show the market trend late .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to danish555 For This Useful Post:

azharahmad (2017-11-28), balli (2017-11-30), billyboy00007 (2017-11-29), zahid2016 (2017-11-28)

Senior Member amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,367 Times in 1,170 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i see not any best indicator in the trading business so if your new in this job please avoid the indicator use in this job if you have good knowledge and good experience in the trading than not use any indicator in the trading forex trading is the great job but use experience only in the trading not use any indicator

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to amirjaved For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-11-30), alizubair (2017-11-28), ayesh (2017-11-28), ayeshapak (2017-11-28), hmforex (2017-11-29), incomejobs (2017-11-30), javedqasim (2017-11-28), jhoradpak (2017-11-28), munibkhan (2017-11-30), punjabpolice (2017-11-28), rafictn (2017-11-28)

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,406 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    indicator is used in this trading business just as trading tool we could not depend on the indicator only we should get the technical analysis of the market before open any trading position the indicators do not show the market trend in advance.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to danish555 For This Useful Post:

azharahmad (2017-11-28), balli (2017-11-30), billyboy00007 (2017-11-29), zahid2016 (2017-11-28)

Member berit will become famous soon enough berit will become famous soon enough berit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by darmanap View Post
    You can combine several indicators to avoid the wrong signal. But most of the time when there
    are nonews prices usually follow but for short term scalping trading I use indicators
    as they increase my profit chances so for that I use two indicators on the pair of rsi and macd.
    which calculates market trends that I once again suggest you check the chart 5 days in advance
    to see the reality for yourself so that the indicators will now increase your view on the chart
    but the more indicators you use, the more difficulties come to open trading.
    good luck
    So there is not one indicator that gives the correct signal but the combination of indicators not
    because I do not really know how to work and how to read the existing indicators,
    not in this trade there are some indicators for traders then I agree the excess of the indicator is very big.
    My problem has been told by so many experienced traders that there are fewer indicators
    or disruptions to the graph that there are more chances of getting a good signing sign.
    thank

10. The Following User Says Thank You to berit For This Useful Post:

cadamkhan (2017-11-28)

Senior Member munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,815 Times in 2,415 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear forex market mein new traders ko chaye k unhen forex market mein unhen chaye k unhen apni trading career k start mein unhen forex market mein indicators ki taraf nhi jana chaye

12. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to munibkhan For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-11-27), Aliakbar2016 (2017-11-29), ASHOK (2017-11-26), azharahmad (2017-11-27), balli (2017-11-28), billyboy00007 (2017-11-27), Feroz (2017-11-26), FOREXMAN (2017-11-29), incomejobs (2017-11-28), israr2017 (2017-11-26), mian5575405 (2017-11-27), Nirzana (2017-11-27), sufiyan22 (2017-11-27), yulbang111 (2017-11-26), zahid2016 (2017-11-30)

Member darmanap will become famous soon enough darmanap will become famous soon enough darmanap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pujambi View Post
    There are various indicators available in mt4 software and you can also download and add
    some state indicators as well, but I think the best average movement indicator for new
    merchants simultaneously with the use of different level charts.
    becarfull
    You can combine several indicators to avoid the wrong signal. But most of the time when there
    are nonews prices usually follow but for short term scalping trading I use indicators
    as they increase my profit chances so for that I use two indicators on the pair of rsi and macd.
    which calculates market trends that I once again suggest you check the chart 5 days in advance
    to see the reality for yourself so that the indicators will now increase your view on the chart
    but the more indicators you use, the more difficulties come to open trading.
    good luck

14. The Following User Says Thank You to darmanap For This Useful Post:

berit (2017-11-27)

Member pujambi will become famous soon enough pujambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sapiyar View Post
    And now I use some good indicators in the forex market because the indicators that are widely
    used by professionals and by other traders including me are MACD Moving Average and Bollinger Bands ie
    I take my trades with trend lines and that is if you will call the trend line as an indicator until
    The average movement can generally be arranged based on all the TF used and the average time to be measured
    thank
    There are various indicators available in mt4 software and you can also download and add
    some state indicators as well, but I think the best average movement indicator for new
    merchants simultaneously with the use of different level charts.
    becarfull

16. The Following User Says Thank You to pujambi For This Useful Post:

darmanap (2017-11-26)

Trusted Member punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,746 Times in 2,873 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai jan main tu forex ke trading main es job main indicator per believe he nh krta hon kun ke trading main indicator just tools he hain es liye main tu trading main indicator per best believe nh krta hon or main new user se bhe kahon ga ke who apne knowledge se he trading main enter hon na ke koe bhe indicator use kr ke who trading main enter hon indicator just tools he hain ,"

18. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to punjabpolice For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-11-22), alizubair (2017-11-28), amirjaved (2017-11-22), ayesh (2017-11-28), Feroz (2017-11-22), fxearner (2017-11-24), hmforex (2017-11-29), incomejobs (2017-11-24), javedqasim (2017-11-25), jellybelly2017 (2017-11-25), jhoradpak (2017-11-24), munibkhan (2017-11-27), Nirzana (2017-11-23), sufiyan22 (2017-11-24), zahid2016 (2017-11-24)

Banned ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999's Avatar
    Thanks
    rexmarket mai jo new rader hai en kay lye moving average aur RSI indiactor sub say best hai. Agr new trader en indicators kounder sand kr lay tou wo forex market mai zada best preform kr sakty hai. Es kay sath wo forex market mai regular earning bhe hasil kr sakty hai.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 206 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 150 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)