+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Convert MT4 to MT5

Member infosaruwar is an unknown quantity at this point infosaruwar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually , I am also new here & want to know about the difference of MT4 & MT5 . And which one is batter for trading .........

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned kaip1 is an unknown quantity at this point kaip1's Avatar
    Thanks
    dust could be applied to the soil without shipping great distances, makes this byproduct of special interest. All the dusts were said to be about equal to each other as suppliers of calcium, and in comparisons with agricultural limestone (a single rock type) on

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member brain4x is an unknown quantity at this point brain4x's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thank you very much for sharing the script. I was looking for this. I have some mt4 indicators that wished to try on mt5. Hope the conversion works and the indicators do not have the deprecated code. Happy Trading to you all.

Senior Member farooq1981 is an unknown quantity at this point farooq1981's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this is very easy you can do very well first of all you will open mqlock.com site there is software you will instal in your pc and open the your mql4 file in this software and use the convert button.best regards farooq

Banned new786 is an unknown quantity at this point new786's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex online trading main indicators buhat imoportant hai per main abi new trader hon main sirf meta trader 4 per work kar raha hon our main is ka developer nahi hoon. ye mumkin tu hai kay hum meta trader 4 ko meta trader 5 mian convert kar saktay hain per us kay liye programming language ka ana lazmi hai

Banned Rahat786 is on a distinguished road Rahat786's Avatar
    Thanks
    Meta trader 4 aik application software hai ju is waqat market main availe hai.is ley is main kuch programing kar kay our is main kuch enhancment kar kay is ko meta tradar 5 banya ja sakta hain. is ko process buhat lenghty hain is ley main is ko uahan per define nahi kar sakta . is ley ager koi is main updation karni ko tu mujsay contact kar sakta hain, main us ko is ka process bata doon ga

Banned shafqatirshad is an unknown quantity at this point shafqatirshad's Avatar
    Thanks
    i really do not know before that it can possible and do this so i surprised to read about it. i am new one but later on i can do this.

Banned asif786 is on a distinguished road asif786's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think many trader are using EA and making profit from Forex trading but i have never use it. I don't like to use any indicator. I think MT4 is best platform. I have never use MT5 and have not any information about it. It like to trade in MT4 it is useful For me. In future can use MT5 trading platform.

Senior Member ForexDJ is an unknown quantity at this point ForexDJ's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks Snoopy

Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy1234 View Post
    Hello,

it is possible to convert some eas or indicators for mt5 but not for all, because the mt5 has a different trading style that not fits for all eas programmed on mt4.

Attachment 1266

A script which converts MQL 4 code to MQL 5 code was developed by Keiji and Circlesquares on the MQL4 forum.

First, download the following files and place them in your Metatrader 4 / experts / include folder

- mt4accountinfo.mqh
    - mt4string.mqh
    - mt4datetime.mqh
    - mt4objects_1.mqh
    - mt4timeseries_2.mqh

Now, place the latest version of the rewrite script and it in your Metatrader 4 / experts / scripts folder:

- mq4to5rewrite_sample_v4_2.mq4

After that you will need to place a mql4 indicator, script or ea which you want to convert to MQL 5 in your Metatrader 4 / experts / files folder. Now open Metatrader 4 and run the script, the script is located in the navigator window. As you can see you must first provide the exactly name (without extension) of your mq4 file and select if it is an indicator (0), EA (1) or script (2) file.

Now open this file with Metaeditor 5 in compile it.
    Thanks Snoopy... That's exactly what I have been missing to start using MT5. I hope this will help me because I want to use the custom indicators I have in MT4 on MT5.

Senior Member nayeem01715 is an unknown quantity at this point nayeem01715's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is possible to trade. Several days down the line regarding MT5 might be well-liked. I am going to attempt to make use of regarding MT5. Nevertheless i do not know precisely how MT5 You is actually created regarding MT5, indicators and in addition advisers MQL4 collection language. Rather Wenisisari Nation many agents, that is likely to become a authority within marketer. So At this point my trade is actually entertained.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast