+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Convert MT4 to MT5

Senior Member Prince Asad is an unknown quantity at this point Prince Asad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    MT5 is use not easily. MT4 platform is very easily for all trader because some people is have not good knowledge and experience so they use MT4 is easily and earn money and make his profitable business. So MT5 is many popular but understand is very difficult.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ABUZAR is on a distinguished road ABUZAR's Avatar
    Thanks
    i never done convertng from MT4 to MT5 soo I can not help that you have this problm, I apologiz iff I have not ben able to give a litle help too you and other friends friends oon this forum, I will kep loking for info about this..So Now I m realy occupied. Lots of many thankx.....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Ali 123 is on a distinguished road Ali 123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G ha ap nay ak acha sawl kia han ma ap ke bat say agre karat ho mere khyl ma forex tarde ma mujh us cheze ka bilkul alym nyy kay hum forex kooo mt4 say mt5 ma chance kr sakty ha.......

Banned hosnim is on a distinguished road hosnim's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes this is true.there are some script that dont work with the mt4 and the mt5 platform with the same way.there are some converter from the web that can change code to be used by the mt5 platform.if so you need to have to change the header of the script to fit the mt5 platfor.but programming language is needd

Banned MASUMBD02 is an unknown quantity at this point MASUMBD02's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks to everyone who helped to write, do not know his tone, even when I'm not on a portable computer or a computer expert, but I've heard for you to learn more. These indicators can be useful for me, his style is definitely more desirable for other characters.

Banned beamsteam is on a distinguished road beamsteam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Information kafi achi hain forum ka yehi tu faida he k ap ko forex k bre main har trn ki information mil jaty he jis ko ap use krna chte ho ap mt4 se mt5 ppay ya phir mt5 se mt4 pay convert ho skte ho wesy mt5 kafi easy ko asan he kun k ak tu ye new version he is ko smjna v kafi asan he.

Member Zxuzx77 is an unknown quantity at this point Zxuzx77's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I guess it can not sir, because of the way making MT5 already more advanced than MT4 sir, if it could happen then I think the results would also be very dangerous because it would be an error that would make us lose in this trade
    this way also the trade that will be open will be fatal

Banned fxrafi4 is on a distinguished road fxrafi4's Avatar
    Thanks
    thank you willing to share the script and find a awfully smart
    my permission to transfer and take a look at the script..............

Banned @missodekanmi is on a distinguished road @missodekanmi's Avatar
    Thanks
    i do not know about this but i do not thing this is impossible but i think it is best to just download the two so that which ever one you specifically need you would use for the sake of safety and so you dont loose some saved accounts

Banned Mohit is on a distinguished road Mohit's Avatar
    Thanks
    What is trading and how to learn the trading tips is there any e-book are available on the internet for learning the tips ??? and to take care of money management

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast