+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Convert MT4 to MT5

Member chasif will become famous soon enough chasif will become famous soon enough chasif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear friends i have some indicatr to know . but it was programed by mt5 .mjy zarort hi to canvert mt4 . koi mra bhi jo ahcy se janta kya mjy bata skta hi ager koi janta to pelse tell me the process .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to chasif For This Useful Post:

guru000 (2020-05-21), Kanwal (2020-10-19), LOC (2020-10-20), raheel00 (2020-10-19)

Junior Member JLFX is an unknown quantity at this point JLFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Indicators that were coded for MT4 won't work on MT5 due to differences in the programming language.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JLFX For This Useful Post:

guru000 (2020-05-21), Kanwal (2020-10-19), LOC (2020-10-20), raheel00 (2020-10-19)

Banned QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,010 Times in 15,737 Posts
    Men mt4 use kRta hon is per kaam krna asan ha kyun k ye
    Slow work kRta ha jis waja sy samj men jaldi Aa jata
    Ha. But mt5 ka bonus weekly milta ha jis sy jaldi trade laga kr zyda earning hasal ki ja sakti ha.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to QasimShop For This Useful Post:

Banned Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,981 Times in 1,324 Posts
    i did not know before your tone ,although i am not expert on computer but i am trading to heard to know more ,actually this indicator is helpfull for me absolutely its style is better other indicator ,

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sing For This Useful Post:

Banned sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,900 Times in 1,676 Posts
    I use MT4 before along. It is easy for trade. Some days ago MT5 is popular. I trying to use MT5. But I don't know how use to MT5. So I want to help. Please tell me MT5 use and setup process.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sana24 For This Useful Post:

guru000 (2020-05-21), Kanwal (2020-10-19), raheel00 (2020-10-19)

Member yaseenhfd is a splendid one to behold yaseenhfd is a splendid one to behold yaseenhfd is a splendid one to behold yaseenhfd is a splendid one to behold yaseenhfd is a splendid one to behold yaseenhfd is a splendid one to behold yaseenhfd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you for your helpful writing , I did not know before your tone , although i am not expert on computer but i am trying to heard to know more . Actually this indicator is helpfull for me, absolutely its style is better other indicator. Thank you, Humayun Kabir.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yaseenhfd For This Useful Post:

guru000 (2020-05-21), raheel00 (2020-10-19)

Member yaseenhfd is a splendid one to behold yaseenhfd is a splendid one to behold yaseenhfd is a splendid one to behold yaseenhfd is a splendid one to behold yaseenhfd is a splendid one to behold yaseenhfd is a splendid one to behold yaseenhfd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use MT4 before along. It is easy for trade. Some days ago MT5 is popular. I trying to use MT5. But I don't know how use to MT5. So I want to help. Please tell me MT5 use and setup process.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yaseenhfd For This Useful Post:

guru000 (2020-05-21), raheel00 (2020-10-19)

Senior Member rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,190 Times in 2,040 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    app direct insta forex ki website sy hi apnaa mt5 download kar lein app ko itny ziada musibat karny ki kia zarorat hy k app iss ko convert karty rahin app direct ye kaam kar sakty ho aor iss mein app ko koi masla bi nahin ho ga.
    if this is helpful for you
    please klik THANKS for my post

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rehanayaz For This Useful Post:

guru000 (2020-05-21), raheel00 (2020-10-19), Unregistered (1)

Junior Member Shahnawazgillani is on a distinguished road Shahnawazgillani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dollar steadies vs yen after last week's rally * Focus on global trade tensions By Masayuki Kitano SINGAPORE, April 2 (Reuters) - The dollar held steady against the yen on Monday, taking a breather after last week's rally and as it treads cautiously amid lingering concerns over a U.S.-China trade spat.
    The dollar last traded at 106.3

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shahnawazgillani For This Useful Post:

guru000 (2020-05-21), zulfiqar5564 (2018-04-06)

Member Bali is just really nice Bali is just really nice Bali is just really nice Bali is just really nice Bali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that the problems of MT4 to MT5 migration may be due to the fact that the new MT5 is not yet fully stabilized. It is certainly better to wait a little longer to tackle the MT5, the time that the maximum of bugs can be corrected. Indeed, the richness of such a platform and its complexity requires a lot of time to have a stable and highly operational version.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Bali For This Useful Post:

guru000 (2020-05-21)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast