+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Thread: Convert MT4 to MT5

Member hmkowsar is an unknown quantity at this point hmkowsar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i did not know before your tone ,although i am not expert on computer but i am trading to heard to know more ,actually this indicator is helpfull for me absolutely its style is better other indicator ,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hmkowsar For This Useful Post:

Alizahid (2020-10-20), amir2880 (2018-03-21), jamshed2880 (2018-03-21)

Banned Borhan107 is an unknown quantity at this point Borhan107's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thank you for your importent helpfull post. This is very nessesary for all trader who are use expert advertisor. So i am very respect to you. Thank you so much.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Borhan107 For This Useful Post:

Senior Member thunderfast is an unknown quantity at this point thunderfast's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy1234 View Post
    Hello,

it is possible to convert some eas or indicators for mt5 but not for all, because the mt5 has a different trading style that not fits for all eas programmed on mt4.

Attachment 1266

A script which converts MQL 4 code to MQL 5 code was developed by Keiji and Circlesquares on the MQL4 forum.

First, download the following files and place them in your Metatrader 4 / experts / include folder

- mt4accountinfo.mqh
    - mt4string.mqh
    - mt4datetime.mqh
    - mt4objects_1.mqh
    - mt4timeseries_2.mqh

Now, place the latest version of the rewrite script and it in your Metatrader 4 / experts / scripts folder:

- mq4to5rewrite_sample_v4_2.mq4

After that you will need to place a mql4 indicator, script or ea which you want to convert to MQL 5 in your Metatrader 4 / experts / files folder. Now open Metatrader 4 and run the script, the script is located in the navigator window. As you can see you must first provide the exactly name (without extension) of your mq4 file and select if it is an indicator (0), EA (1) or script (2) file.

Now open this file with Metaeditor 5 in compile it.
    thank you willing to share the script and get a very good
    my permission to download and try the script

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thunderfast For This Useful Post:

Banned shohel molla is on a distinguished road shohel molla's Avatar
    Thanks
    MQL4 programming language use for creat MT4 indicators and Expert Advisors and MQL5 programming language use for creat MT5 indicators and Expert Advisors .You can not creat MT5 ndicators and Expert Advisors by MQL4 programming language .

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shohel molla For This Useful Post:

Member saiful is an unknown quantity at this point saiful's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use MT4 before along. It is easy for trade. Some days ago MT5 is popular. I trying to use MT5. But I don't know how use to MT5. So I want to help. Please tell me MT5 use and setup process.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to saiful For This Useful Post:

Member PTTLegend is an unknown quantity at this point PTTLegend's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by santo.plus View Post
    i have some good indicator.but that was programed by mt5.i need to convert it to mt4.
    can anyone please tell me the process?
    I have same question too. I though MT5 can open file MT4, but there still have some error, and to open file from MT5 by MT4 should convert it, I can't find this soft :|

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PTTLegend For This Useful Post:

Alizahid (2020-10-20), amir2880 (2018-03-21)

Member santo.plus is on a distinguished road santo.plus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have some good indicator.but that was programed by mt5.i need to convert it to mt4.
    can anyone please tell me the process?

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to santo.plus For This Useful Post:

Member Humayun is on a distinguished road Humayun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you for your helpful writing , I did not know before your tone , although i am not expert on computer but i am trying to heard to know more . Actually this indicator is helpfull for me, absolutely its style is better other indicator. Thank you, Humayun Kabir.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Humayun For This Useful Post:

Member Snoopy1234 has a spectacular aura about Snoopy1234 has a spectacular aura about Snoopy1234's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello,

it is possible to convert some eas or indicators for mt5 but not for all, because the mt5 has a different trading style that not fits for all eas programmed on mt4.

mt4_to_mt5_converter.zip

A script which converts MQL 4 code to MQL 5 code was developed by Keiji and Circlesquares on the MQL4 forum.

First, download the following files and place them in your Metatrader 4 / experts / include folder

- mt4accountinfo.mqh
    - mt4string.mqh
    - mt4datetime.mqh
    - mt4objects_1.mqh
    - mt4timeseries_2.mqh

Now, place the latest version of the rewrite script and it in your Metatrader 4 / experts / scripts folder:

- mq4to5rewrite_sample_v4_2.mq4

After that you will need to place a mql4 indicator, script or ea which you want to convert to MQL 5 in your Metatrader 4 / experts / files folder. Now open Metatrader 4 and run the script, the script is located in the navigator window. As you can see you must first provide the exactly name (without extension) of your mq4 file and select if it is an indicator (0), EA (1) or script (2) file.

Now open this file with Metaeditor 5 in compile it.
    Last edited by Snoopy1234; 2012-06-04 at 03:22 PM.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Snoopy1234 For This Useful Post:

Alizahid (2020-10-20), amir2880 (2018-03-21), ForexDJ (2013-04-25), Iqra18 (2018-01-11), jamshed2880 (2018-03-21), rafi952 (2012-09-02), thunderfast (2012-07-23)

Junior Member are-long alonso is an unknown quantity at this point are-long alonso's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Convert MT4 to MT5

Hi everybody.,

I have an EA that was programming in MQL and can be run only in MT4 platform only..

So, I want those whom can help me to convert MT4 EA to MT5 EA..

Your co-operation was appreciated..
    Thanks..

Regards,
    Are-Long Alonso

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to are-long alonso For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9