+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Convert MT4 to MT5

Member NaveedPK is on a distinguished road NaveedPK's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    THE CONVERSION from mt4 to mt5 is not fully. i mean you can convert the some version of mt4 to mt5 because the mt5 is new one as compare to mt4 and its not possible to convert mt4 to mt5 fully.
    Last edited by NaveedPK; 2014-12-02 at 12:55 PM. Reason: spell mistake

Senior Member atifrana will become famous soon enough atifrana will become famous soon enough atifrana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mjhe is bare me koi details ya information nahi hai k mt4 convert mt5 ki kia baat hai mein waise meta trader 4 ko use kerta hun or yeh best trading platform mjhe lagta hai or me is ko hi continue karo ga or mt4 ko hi mostly traders trading k liye use kerte hain.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ayazjass is an unknown quantity at this point ayazjass's Avatar
    Thanks
    ggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

---------- Post added at 03:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:06 PM ----------

nnnnnnnnnnnmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmJKGFSDTGYJHBNN

---------- Post added at 03:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:06 PM ----------

Jlll dddddddda kfdpfk sdlfc;xkf klrsdfkf jhgfsdfsdadsa hujyjsd

---------- Post added at 03:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:07 PM ----------

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd dddddddddddd

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member raedsagga is on a distinguished road raedsagga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is doable to trade. many days down the road concerning MT5 can be well-liked. i'm about to plan to build use of concerning MT5. yet i don't apprehend exactly however MT5 You is truly created concerning MT5, indicators and additionally advisers MQL4 assortment language. Rather Wenisisari Nation several agents, that's probably to become a authority among merchandiser. thus At now my trade is truly amused.

---------- Post added 09-20-2014 at 08:51 AM ---------- Previous post was 09-19-2014 at 02:08 PM ----------

Now I am employed MT4. You'll be able to trade. A couple of days later on concerning MT5 can be well-liked. I'll try and make use of concerning MT5. However My partner and I don't know just how MT5You is generated concerning MT5, indicators and also "advisors" MQL4 selection dialect. Quite Wenisisari Nation all agents, who's going to be an authority inside advertiser. So Now I am really occupied. Lots of many thanks.

---------- Post added at 04:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 AM ----------

Now i'm used MT4. you will be ready to trade. a handful of days shortly regarding MT5 is well-liked. i will attempt to create use of regarding MT5. but My partner and that i do not know simply however MT5You is generated regarding MT5, indicators and additionally "advisors" MQL4 choice accent. Quite Wenisisari Nation all agents, who's getting to be associate authority within advertizer. therefore currently i'm very occupied. immeasurable several thanks.

Senior Member roobin54 is an unknown quantity at this point roobin54's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi

Can you ex 4 to mq 4 convert files?
    I have a file and I thank you for your help.

Member perfectonline is on a distinguished road perfectonline's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    app direct insta forex ki website sy hi apnaa mt5 download kar lein app ko itny ziada musibat karny ki kia zarorat hy k app iss ko convert karty rahin app direct ye kaam kar sakty ho aor iss mein app ko koi masla bi nahin ho ga.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to perfectonline For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member surya88 is an unknown quantity at this point surya88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have use MT5, however is more difficult! I dont know why? maybe usually I use MT4 for Trading. So for me MT5 is one new.

Senior Member bad is an unknown quantity at this point bad's Avatar
    Thanks
    A script which converts MQL 4 code to MQL 5 code was developed by Keiji and Circlesquares on the MQL4 forum.

First, download the following files and place them in your Metatrader 4 / experts / include folder

- mt4accountinfo.mqh
    - mt4string.mqh
    - mt4datetime.mqh
    - mt4objects_1.mqh
    - mt4timeseries_2.mqh

Now, place the latest version of the rewrite script and it in your Metatrader 4 / experts / scripts folder:

- mq4to5rewrite_sample_v4_2.mq4

After that you will need to place a mql4 indicator, script or ea which you want to convert to MQL 5 in your Metatrader 4 / experts / files folder. Now open Metatrader 4 and run the script, the script is located in the navigator window. As you can see you must first provide the exactly name (without extension) of your mq4 file and select if it is an indicator (0), EA (1) or script (2) file.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to bad For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member MASUMBD01 is an unknown quantity at this point MASUMBD01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thanks everyone because i learn many new think from here.

Banned MASUMBD02 is an unknown quantity at this point MASUMBD02's Avatar
    Thanks
    Look flower is look beautiful in garden and animal in forest. so why you want MT4 to MT5 or MT5 to MT4

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast