+ Reply to Thread
Page 309 of 322 FirstFirst ... 209 259 299 307 308 309 310 311 319 ... LastLast
Results 3,081 to 3,090 of 3211

Thread: Do you think fear is a big problem in forex trading.?

Senior Member danish014 is an unknown quantity at this point danish014's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i think that the fear is the big problem in the forex trading and i think that if you trade in the foeex trading without the fear then you can earn the lot of the money from the forex trading in the very short interval of the time and if you trade in the forex with the cool mind and not trade in the forex with the hot mind.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member shanju48 is an unknown quantity at this point shanju48's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the fear that ultimately is not huge deals in Forex. You fear when via can refine continues to learn and practice. Therefore, you must not give up, as well as to Forex control.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member play01 is an unknown quantity at this point play01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the worry was thumbs down lofty deal in the Forex. We can lessen the worry with the intention of by continuing to gather and practice. Therefore, sort out not always produce up on this and keep fighting Forex. That's my attitude. Thank you.

Banned F.Source80 is an unknown quantity at this point F.Source80's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think that using emotional trading which will be negative impact for forex trading so i recommend to avoid because its very risky to trade on the borrowed money and there is alwyas pressure of returning money

Senior Member jp64 is on a distinguished road jp64's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes lekin forex mai trading karte time har trader ko fear rahta hai ki usko loss na ho jaye aur uska account safe rahe.unke karan koi dusra trade nahi kar sakte.

Banned rohit1106 is an unknown quantity at this point rohit1106's Avatar
    Thanks
    ha kaibar aisa hota hai ki aapka tred galat pad jata hai aur wo bahut loss me jane lagat hai apr aapko bahut ghavbara na nai chahiye aapko lagata hai ki wo lossme hi jata rahe ga to usse clodse kare.

Senior Member hassan347 is an unknown quantity at this point hassan347's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Fear is not a big problem i think greed is the big problem when someone saw a benefit coming they want more and more and then the experience is over they ****ually missing and that's the big problem in currency trading however the worry is problem too but not that big. Good Luck

Senior Member batiatis is an unknown quantity at this point batiatis's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ji ha forex trading me failure aur loss ki aik bare wajah fear hai , kiun k jab aik trader trading start karta hai to fear us k mind me hota hai k kahain loss na ho jae aur jab wo trade open karta hai to fear ki wajah se loss ho jata hai,.

Senior Member ayazali69 is on a distinguished road ayazali69's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ji forex trading main ager ap sure nahi hain to trading na kere loss kerne se acha hay ap wait kere jab ap forex trading main zaida lalch kerte hain to hi ap ko fear main tension hoti hay ager ap forex trading main zaida risk na le or apni investment ke hisab se trade kere to ap ko buhat fayed ho ga.

Banned beamsteam is on a distinguished road beamsteam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Fear hone ki waja se kam chor dna ya dar jna ye bat business main achi nahi lagti,fear jab v ho usy narandaz kar k aghe barhna chy,fear agar ap feel karo gay tu phir ap trading main successfull nahi hoskte.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 309 of 322 FirstFirst ... 209 259 299 307 308 309 310 311 319 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)