+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 322 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you think fear is a big problem in forex trading.?

Senior Member asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,463 Times in 993 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes mien ap sy agree kerta hion k forex k trading mien fear ka bhut aham role hai ager hum es mien aa ker a fear mahsos kerty hien to yeh hamary lye achi cheez na hai or yeh cheez hamain future mien loss dy sakti hai es lye hamain es ko ignor kerna chahye

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to asd567 For This Useful Post:

ntn (2018-07-20)

Member skfx will become famous soon enough skfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    han iss bussisness mein fear aik bari problem hai.jab hum invest kerty hsin to hamin ye dar laga rahta hai kay loss na ho gay.hum zyda practice aur knowldge se app dar kamm ker saktyhsin

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to skfx For This Useful Post:

arshadlaskani (2018-07-18)

Member nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,590 Times in 599 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hanji Jab aap fear karte hain Forex trading mein Yeh Aapke Kaun Mein Aur Zyada apko tension deti hai aur aapka confidence loss ho jata hai Forex trading mein Jada important Hota Hai Jab tak aap ke paas confident nahi hoga aap accha decision nahi le Sakte h a decision lene ke liye Jaroori Hai Ke confident Hoon aur confident aapke paas knowledge and experience Jata Hai in ki help se aap apne fear ko Khatam kar sakte hain

Member aira will become famous soon enough aira's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no doubt that the fear seems almost no significant option in foreign currency. We will lower this fear by moving forward to educate yourself plus registering. Therefore, never give up and continue to struggle with foreign currency. That must be my guess. Thank you very much. and as we all know forex is trading on line. it depends entirely on buying and selling. so there is always a chance to lose. so if someone who is afraid of not trading in this business. this is trading uncertainty. the situation changes very quickly. if someone who is afraid of losing can not trade boldly. this is a tremendous trade of people.

Member duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For you to my opinion as soon as more and more hpye result in a short period of subsequent investments involving fear. therefore in this case many beginners refuse the unique cash. every time a beginner starts to see the market place, and also get a simple market but the market place is not simple. Therefore a lot of small investment. a frightening decrease will be automatically lower. and I think that fear is a big problem of forex and i think that forex is the best and i think forex is for everyone and i think everybody can join this busnies and i think it is the best and it is a good profitable business and I think forex is useful and it is the most helpful business.

Member vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Fear is a very good thing and it is helpful for us to make a lot of money in this and by our fear of getting a lot of harm in this and by our fear of not growing up in this and this wiull not help us and All trades it takes effort, and the opportunity in Forex trading is the danger of losing money, for that you should be able to use decent money direction so you can get a nice profit in the Forex market every period.

Member Mr Law is just really nice Mr Law is just really nice Mr Law is just really nice Mr Law is just really nice Mr Law is just really nice Mr Law's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Fear is a big problem and also not but you should try to control your fear to a minimum level. You have to control yourself in the Forex trading market and you have to control your fear also in the trading market. You should not get yourself heavy fear on you but you have to trade wisely and be in the market. Try to follow the trend as far as possible and leave other things onto the market. This market will make profit for you if you're disciplined in the Forex trading market.

Member toba has a spectacular aura about toba has a spectacular aura about toba has a spectacular aura about toba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes I think that one feeling is more difficult for all traders in fear Forex is a big deal in Forex trading. If you need to make a purchase at Forex then do not assume that you are afraid only confident what you will do to do.God help you. and I think one thought of it being a writer's difficulties for all traders in Forex gifts is a big difficulty in Forex trading. If you need to take in Forex then do not see that you are a true prime being a friendship of what you feat to do. God changed you.

Member pomade has a spectacular aura about pomade has a spectacular aura about pomade's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a business of fear and I believe the concern is not just a big package in Forex trading. We can alleviate the concerns where only by continuing to master and also training. As a result, you should not give up on this type and also maintain the fight against Forex trading. That's my opinion. and I think those concerns are not a big deal in Forex. we will minimize the fear that by continuing to find out and apply them. Therefore, never give up on this and keep fighting Forex. that is my opinion. thanks.

Member lakum will become famous soon enough lakum will become famous soon enough lakum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i think ios fear a big problem in this foprex trading business business if ypu can trade fearfully then you can do it trade not gods and adore it lost from this bustle because it is a good income and learn business to trade and be a good person. and glorifying is a big job in forex so you can do forex under any circumstances and any respect you need to process your finances in forex trading reasons then you can earn with out chance because successive promotions can make us so much income every day.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 322 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 123 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)