+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Good for long or scalping indicator

Senior Member darpan2014 is an unknown quantity at this point darpan2014's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is showing good entry point... I have downloaded and attached in my demo account... let us see how it works in actual trading...I think this indicator can also be used for range trading... if you have any idea please share it ...I will upload my success details soon...Thaks for uploading such indicator.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member atifrana will become famous soon enough atifrana will become famous soon enough atifrana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thanks is post k liye or hum se yeh Indicator share kerne k liye yeh mujhe acha lag raha hai or mein is ko dakho ga or waise mein RSI ko use kerta hun jo k aik mana hua Indicator hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Abu Sufiyan is an unknown quantity at this point Abu Sufiyan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi,

Some new or most of the traders want to do the scalping indicator. But from our personal 5years experience , i prefer to do trader with long indicator. As i belie that and prove that long term indicator always provide goods benefit . Though it will take some more time. So, i would prefer to do trade with long indicator.

thanks
    sufi

Member kol is an unknown quantity at this point kol's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ore. without demo trading any one traders

Member smartfxkingmakers is on a distinguished road smartfxkingmakers's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    lt's see and info u shortly this is good or not

Member sohail289 is an unknown quantity at this point sohail289's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    achi information hai mai ye indicator try kru ga mery pas aur bhi achy achy indicators hen agar ye unsy acha kaam krta hai tou mai yahi use kru ga lekin pehly mai esko demo account par try kru ga. indicator share krny ka thanks

Senior Member RAVI KUMAR is on a distinguished road RAVI KUMAR's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is be the really good and so much of the interesting business for the making the so much of the good money in it and this is be the like the scalping and i think the scalping is be the best for us for the money to make....

Senior Member asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mujhe scalping pasand nahi hai kyonki isme high lot ka upyog karke sirf chote profit ke liye kaam kiya jata hai aur to aur aise me loss bada ho jata hai aur profit bahut kam hota hai aur brokers bhi is tarah ke strategy apne account me karne nahi dete hain kyonki unhe bhi ye sahi nahi lagta hai.
    दोस्तों धन्यवाद हिंदी में पोस्ट करने के लिये कृपया हिंदी को बचाने में सहयोग करें। आज आपका एक कदम कल हिंदी को खत्म होने से बचा सकता है। आगे आएं और हिंदी में पोस्ट करे लिखे और जवाब दें। जय हिंद !! धन्यवाद ।।।

================================================== ================================================== ===========

कर्म करो फल की चिंता मत करो ---- श्री कृष्ण

जय श्री कृष्ण

Senior Member surya88 is an unknown quantity at this point surya88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Many forms of graphs in Forex trading can help traders find the right time, shortly after the momentum going from the previously reduced. Forex Grafix One example is the chart with a pattern of "Head and Shoulders" (Head and Shoulders patterns). This pattern is a reversal pattern of price movements or price action reversal, which can be used to predict the movement of big is going to happen, and can be applied to the forex RSI.

Member Endeye will become famous soon enough Endeye's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think Heiken ashi indicator is fine to use in a long term trading because this indicator like parabolic SAR as indicator signal reversal at the end of the trend, but this kind of indicator is no suitable for scalping trader, because this indicator is rather slow.
    I hate spammer !
    Need bonus ??

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open