+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Need any EA See this Post

Member aswaja will become famous soon enough aswaja will become famous soon enough aswaja's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Many traders now regret using forex robots to trade. Maybe there are some that really work, but the majority still fail. Manual trading is still preferred by most traders. and to this day I have not tried forex trading robots in the forex trading business and I have no experience trading with forex trading robots. but according to many posts on this thread I don't think there is a forex trading robot that works well in real trading accounts. might lose your money in the forex trading business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bhai ali will become famous soon enough bhai ali will become famous soon enough bhai ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    , I don't use robots because I believe minds are the best way to learn to trade when you rely on robots, they are stiff and don't change over time because the market changes. trading with robots is a long-term disadvantage and sometimes I use robots for about two years and so far it has given me more benefits than bad effects. we first need to know our character trade then find the right robot for it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mainhard will become famous soon enough mainhard will become famous soon enough mainhard's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my opinion, there is no best forex robot, maybe because I don't like to use it. I believe more in my own analysis in combination with attention to news that has the potential to influence price movements on the forex market. I also always see one of the web always updating the basic news, along with its effects. and I don't use forex robots or ea because they cannot produce consistent profits and they always trade because they are programs and this is the biggest loss that is not useful during the news period

Member biru will become famous soon enough biru will become famous soon enough biru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I just discovered it yesterday, it looks like a promising expert but you have to wait and if we can make logic about the price action and embed that logic through MQL4 language code so that we will make a forex robot that can read price action accurately. And there are some robots that can read price action if we can make logic about the price action and embed that logic through MQL4 language code so that we will make forex

Member fx love will become famous soon enough fx love will become famous soon enough fx love's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    , every broker has a way to convince their respective members ,, I suggest we should be able to control the EA not the EA that we control and "... the result is a different broker EA results are different ..." of course, even with brokers who same time we install MT4 in a different folder from our hard disk the results will be different (you can install more than one MT4 on your drive in a different folder) ... That's because the time delay when MT4 receives price figures from the server ... The time delay is around milliseconds , so why do we see candles different from MT4 to MT4 even with the same broker ...

Member nalawang will become famous soon enough nalawang will become famous soon enough nalawang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my choice still applies to a million people, even though this expert uses martingale system, I can set it to low risk martingale, so I can fight bad trading easily and still get profit at the end of the month and I like using robots, because for me the real thing is we can get real financial freedom only if we use robots. and I have been trading with robots with consistent profit for one year. and the most important thing is how we control our trade.

Member douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer to say that EA can be good for most people who don't have time to trade, but not for everyone. Using EA in your trading can cause you to not take it to learn how the market moves on its own. This also means that you may not be an expert and if you fail, you will suffer losses and even be stranded in your trade.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to douglas For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member socer has a spectacular aura about socer has a spectacular aura about socer has a spectacular aura about socer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually EA has programmed the manual trading base as well for the purpose of helping us as our leverage ... because we know successful people in this world are people who really know how to use leverage for them. If you want to learn with Manual trading it's okay ... but in this room We learn how to find and use good EA. I think you have entered a fake thread room in this forum because if you want to learn with the trading manual you have to enter the Trading Strategy space in this Forum, not here ...

Member rolens will become famous soon enough rolens will become famous soon enough rolens's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use robots and that really helps me. because I know one day I will not be able to be in front of the computer at any time. robots like my assistant trade according to my instructions so what I need to do is control them. and I want to state clearly the reason I am here for anyone who thinks that robots are the best with this point, we must understand that robots are developed from proven manual trading strategies now how you would say robots are the best compared to human.

Member natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't like trading with robots. I like to trade with manual trading. if the robot's trading performance is too good, there is no body loss in the forex market. we don't have to depend on the robot trade. manual trading is the best for generating profits and constant success in the forex business. and I prefer manual trading. but it takes time to learn from a to z.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast