+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Need any EA See this Post

Banned Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,052 Times in 1,880 Posts
    bhai es ka mujh k pata he ni hai ye kon sa broker hain es main kiss terha say join karna hai or es main kiya rule hainkiya ye bonus b det hain sub ko k ni or nahe es main abi tak kisi ney join kiya haior na he post dekhi mai ney

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Merabnoor123 For This Useful Post:

Rehan218 (2020-12-03), shahzadm2 (2020-12-02)

Member qomat will become famous soon enough qomat will become famous soon enough qomat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I DO NOT USE THE FOREX ROBOT. BECAUSE FOREX BUSINESSES ARE NOT FOR ROBOTS, THIS IS FOR US. AND BALANCE IS ONLY FOR US. SO, I DO NOT USE THE FOREX ROBOT. I ALWAYS TRADE AND I AM VERY PLEASED. so even though there are good robots out there, but I hesitate to use them, I prefer to trade manually so that I can learn a lot with my own hands and in the forex market, many traders use robot trading to their advantage. But I have never recommended that agency because for me it is not a good way to get money. I always prefer manual trading. And the decision is yours.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to qomat For This Useful Post:

adirata (2019-08-26)

Member nvidia will become famous soon enough nvidia will become famous soon enough nvidia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to find some robots like that, because more than robots is also not good for traders to use and also brings a margin call for traders and I think the use of robots is not much useful for traders. But I do not use robot traders. I use a manual system to complete my forex trading.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to nvidia For This Useful Post:

satiawati (2019-08-30)

Senior Member goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,775 Times in 2,161 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I've used a lot but all EA EA in the first month to three months can make 100% profit in the fourth but the entire capital depleted because EA is using the martingale system, using the EA dangerous because he is controlled by vurtual server, if a second virtual server restart then the entire capital exhausted when we're floating POSSI minus due to the use of the martingale system because it is now I prefer to use manual trading can be profitable even if only $ 30 in one day with a capital of $ 100 but I never had a large floating mass, if it is SL SL SL sliding shear never change never change the SL with harafan price reverses but the fact the trend is still strong sangta therefore I prefer the manual trading system because of the experience of using the robot a few years ago that resulted in massive los.

Member panah will become famous soon enough panah will become famous soon enough panah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    do you use forex robot?
    now, I don't use expert advisors (automated trading systems), because I don't know why robots make open positions, I only trade manuals to improve my experience and skills and On the topic, there are a number of bots out there, both free & paid, but it's a little time-consuming method for selecting them and making the right settings, not to mention the costs involved BTW, beware of the ugly EA promising you the month itself which is mostly a piece of junk I have never used EA in a real account ...!

Member nidji will become famous soon enough nidji will become famous soon enough nidji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think you first of all need knowledge of the forex trading business without our knowledge we cannot get success in forex trading and the forex trading business wants our experience for our success in this business. and you have been in a hurry. First of all you are new and you are trying to get immediate profits. Now you want to scale and that too with the help of EA. Hm, ask yourself where are you going with your Forex trading. I don't see a very good future if you continue like this.

Member fxreader will become famous soon enough fxreader will become famous soon enough fxreader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we also need to find an EA with the same logic without a trading system or strategy ...
    And also arrange good money management so that we can stay afloat in some conditions that occur in our trade when we use EA. .

I wonder whoever coined the word "Expert Advisor"

It does not provide advice, experts or other, as such and once set away automatically pilot itself

11. The Following User Says Thank You to fxreader For This Useful Post:

nidji (2019-08-17)

Member yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Large financial institutions and large banks use bots. They can do technical analysis millions of times faster than humans and can automatically submit orders too. So the faster your bot can do analysis and trading the more opportunities you can make money in forex trading. In the world of technology it is always the best program that wins. The problem is not the bot if you lose. The problem is the type of bot you have.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to yogyes For This Useful Post:

fxreader (2019-08-16)

Senior Member Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ma ny EA kabhi use nahi kia ha or na hi mujy in sab ki zaroorat ha kio ka mere nazdeek in sab systems ka koi faida nhi hota ha is liye hamay in sab se bach ka rehna chahiye or trading tab hi karny chahiye jab hamay is ki samaj ajae achy se.

Member baalan will become famous soon enough baalan will become famous soon enough baalan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it looks like both of you have succeeded in trading only with manual systems, OK please show your Beneficial Detail Statement and give a little description of your Manual trading system such as Trending Followers or Trending Trends, using standard indicators, or a three-screen strategy, etc. Please show us so We know you are all talking about it is not fake or rumor, because for almost a few years I have always heard from many people say "Don't trade with EA, it's dangerous; only trade manually, etc ..."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast