View Poll Results: Your profit parcent is ?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll

6 30.00%

0 0%

1 5.00%

1 5.00%

6 30.00%

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%

6 30.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Rubicon Indicator ( Change Your Luck )

Junior Member Ekoindo is an unknown quantity at this point Ekoindo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I can not use this indicator as there is a master password that must be input
    I might know what the pasword?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Until now i did not use it but read many reviews about the trader's found that it work well on the shor time fram and the best one is 15m but it's not goddon higher time frame but if you want aim little like 10 to 20 pips on Higher time frame while using this one than if work well, it's not for long term trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned abdillahikbal is on a distinguished road abdillahikbal's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiny View Post
    It is the best Indicator to change your luck , I maid some money to use this indicator , plz try to this indicator demo first 15 days , if you see good result then use real account ....

It is good time frame H1 or M15

See tutorial youtube link ..
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5-CT...layer_embedded

# This indicator will give u buy signal sell signal with stop loss take profit and order levels directly on chart.
    These indicators seem very profitable and will provide a lot of pips in intraday trade, how to wear it, I mean the core of the rules that we must do in order to always get a pip sir, please support

Junior Member fomen is an unknown quantity at this point fomen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes boos its profitable indicator , i use this 1 year past its runung now 2.0 varsion boss you have this update 2.0 plz give me. you have this plz send me a pm and thanks .................

Junior Member Destiny is an unknown quantity at this point Destiny's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    adv.rased, It is full varsion no need any serial key or no need any Crack . just copy and pest you MT4 platfrom go expart folder then go indicator and past this (indicator folder) last add your curency chart thats it..

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Plz can you tell me how many days you use this and, you can use this in your real account and what % profit you make use this indicator ..
    Last edited by Destiny; 2012-06-01 at 02:19 AM.

Member Snoopy1234 has a spectacular aura about Snoopy1234 has a spectacular aura about Snoopy1234's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello,

yes i have tested these indicator and it works really well on h1. Fine signals to use.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Snoopy1234 For This Useful Post:

Shahzad ch (2014-10-20)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Lightbulb Rubicon Indicator ( Change Your Luck )

It is the best Indicator to change your luck , I maid some money to use this indicator , plz try to this indicator demo first 15 days , if you see good result then use real account ....

It is good time frame H1 or M15

See tutorial youtube link ..
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5-CT...layer_embedded

# This indicator will give u buy signal sell signal with stop loss take profit and order levels directly on chart.
    Attached Images  
    Attached Files

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Destiny For This Useful Post:

MoryArty (2013-10-12)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6