+ Reply to Thread
Page 315 of 353 FirstFirst ... 215 265 305 313 314 315 316 317 325 ... LastLast
Results 3,141 to 3,150 of 3524

Thread: Can I be successful Forex trader just following someone else advice/tips?

Banned haney will become famous soon enough haney will become famous soon enough haney's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes, but you do not need to follow all of them , you have your own way and this is the best way for you, you need to find it and master it, this is your trading style
    with follow some advice . you will know how good is it for you, and you can filter them and take something good and work with your style
    and me too, i learn from forums about forex trading, and it means i just follow some advice from the others members and they are very useful for me to build my own style

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Subramaniam is an unknown quantity at this point Subramaniam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    .I believe I can. with us to follow someone who knows first about forex trading, we can successfully follow in his footsteps. most of them want to share knowledge with a newbie like me. and they do not want the return of the newbie. because they did willingly.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned rk225325 is on a distinguished road rk225325's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by agitiga View Post
    It is possible for you as a beginner to rely on the advice of older and experienced traders. However, you must be very careful with what you accept. I will advise that you follow the advise of Instaforex analysts, they are one set of consistent people I have seen
    I guess it will not matter for us to follow the advice and tips from other traders in the business for advice and tips can help us become a better trader and I think this was our chance to build a better more profitable trades as well.

Banned kuku is an unknown quantity at this point kuku's Avatar
    Thanks
    success is part of forexi know that i is very easy to make it with forex because i know that with the forex market then it is very to make it through the market and i know that i will have the best out it.

Banned shakilkhan is an unknown quantity at this point shakilkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    You just have to know your opinion to the extent that it is possible to become a successful trader follwoing soneone other suggestions / advice and you will not anlaysing.

Member Anas Ashour is an unknown quantity at this point Anas Ashour's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think you will be a good follower not a good trader because you're counting on someone's advises .. What if he gone ? I think you should start analysis charts and pick and good strategy for you to follow.

Member rosyadfx is an unknown quantity at this point rosyadfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by freepeng View Post
    if you just follow my advice not think it will be a successful trader, but you learn from experiences, we need to know how to survive in the forex
    yup.. not only follow others traders can make us success in forex trading. for my self, if we want to success in forex trading, we must lean all bout trading, work hard and never give up.

Senior Member Ashya_057 is an unknown quantity at this point Ashya_057's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes surely, you can follow someone who is having very good knowldge and very good experience in Forex Trading. But you should invent new strtegy for yourself which is much better, because it is difficult to trust on someone everytime. So I suggest you to try to learn something from everybody.

Senior Member freepeng is on a distinguished road freepeng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you just follow my advice not think it will be a successful trader, but you learn from experiences, we need to know how to survive in the forex. because if we continue to follow the people would just stare at the people we follow. therefore we had to develop a system that is suitable to ourselves.

Senior Member rahulacollege is an unknown quantity at this point rahulacollege's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can be successful in Forex if you can make your own decisions and plans. The strategy which makes best for someone else may not work right for you. You can get advice and tips but you have to finally decide which one is best for you.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 315 of 353 FirstFirst ... 215 265 305 313 314 315 316 317 325 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)