+ Reply to Thread
Page 365 of 402 FirstFirst ... 265 315 355 363 364 365 366 367 375 ... LastLast
Results 3,641 to 3,650 of 4012

Thread: Those trade stocks successfully, trading forex is easy for them?

Junior Member litaara is an unknown quantity at this point litaara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think we create our career by Forex Trade and we will build a fate or bad luck in the world
    in the world of trading, whether you like it who wants to say sir, if that were the case
    what should be we do? Although it is my opinion.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned oreoluwa is on a distinguished road oreoluwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    well i don't really agree with you that if you are very good in trading stock you will also be very good in trading forex based on my understanding i know of many stock traders that get involves in forex trading but end up going back to the stock investment because they lose

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member dennyandre is on a distinguished road dennyandre's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a trading market where such a common market in general, not every moment is always crowded. There are days where the market is crowded with visitors. And there was the time at which the market is empty and even though the market remains open. There are certain months where the visitor market is really beyond capacity (the feast example). to be successful in trading the trader must know the time for trading.....

Banned for pips is an unknown quantity at this point for pips's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think there is not lot difference in the trading environment at stock market and forex, technical anlaysis is almost same, stock trader use similar risk management so stock trader are certainly having more advantages.

Member HaQi is on a distinguished road HaQi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my instrument, there are some perbebdaan between trading stocks forex dam. when trading stocks, you can exclusive do coarse buy positions in stocks that you suppose is threepenny. then you transact it sustain if the terms was spiky. but, in forex trading, you can jazz the choice cozen at the undecided perspective.

Member Bankmen is on a distinguished road Bankmen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex amrket is different then stock market but seems to be very dangerous if you track both side and dont know what to od it. Try to see only one pair and ho much to risk per trade each time.

Senior Member zexmo is an unknown quantity at this point zexmo's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think that Stock traders have a very good advantage and importance if they also trade in forex because they already have a very good knowledge in technical and fundamental analysis and a result that then earn good profit

Junior Member ikbal is an unknown quantity at this point ikbal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by waqasma View Post
    Trading in both are nearly same but in my view Forex trading is more fast in rate fluctuation than the stocks. According to my forex experience you have more potential of earning profit in currency trading instead of Forex in low amount.
    I think it would be very profitable forex trading if the perpetrator has equal ability. then he will have much success in doing this business, but if one did not have the forex trading skills and abilities well then it is impossible to win

Member waqasma is on a distinguished road waqasma's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading in both are nearly same but in my view Forex trading is more fast in rate fluctuation than the stocks. According to my forex experience you have more potential of earning profit in currency trading instead of Forex in low amount.
    Patience is Money

Banned naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by iTradeFx4life View Post
    I agree with you, the basics are same in stock and forex market its only the operation has some differences in it. If a person is well managed in stock market, then he can use his skills in forex market as well.
    stock market and forex market almost same and i think if you are trading in stock market then you should leave it and start trade in forex market .here you can earn good money by using high leverage with small investments .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 365 of 402 FirstFirst ... 265 315 355 363 364 365 366 367 375 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)