+ Reply to Thread
Page 225 of 231 FirstFirst ... 125 175 215 223 224 225 226 227 ... LastLast
Results 2,241 to 2,250 of 2307

Thread: Failure is the Piller of Success....

Member tashnotashi will become famous soon enough tashnotashi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bdboy View Post
    I m with forex for 1 and half year. I loss my capital several time for not using stop loss and for many reason that one bad trader have. Now i m profiting well. I believe that "Failure is the Piller of Success...." its totally happen to me and my trading.

So don't hopeless. Try more and more and doing more demo trade. sharp ur skill with it. One day the time will come when u r rock with forex.

wish all the best to all.
    nahi ye baat to nahi ha ji kioun k mugh ko pata ha k forex trading main na ham ko loss se kuch experince to lazmi milta ha par her wqt ka loss bhi hamrey liye sahi nahi hota ha ye bhi dhiyan main rakhna

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member karina is an unknown quantity at this point karina's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this is correct that the failure was the offset of a success. That production I ever read in book. It is in fact correct if we bomb in trading for the forthcoming so we can get much success. All traders staleness hold failed or booming.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member zeshan is on a distinguished road zeshan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes it is the right the traders take the loss and they fail in the trading i think the traders can take the more advantages when they get the mistake which they take the loss

Member mojcris is on a distinguished road mojcris's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    that's right , I agree with you guys, failure can be the start of learning for us, we have to learn new lessons from each failure and that help us to get more experience, and we should know that always we have losses. we have to just increase our profits.

Banned abdulrazzaq is an unknown quantity at this point abdulrazzaq's Avatar
    Thanks
    Man can learn much more from failure and it can be helpful and useful for his rest of life and I sure traders should not lose their heart and keep trading and one day they will become a successful trader.

Junior Member asif is an unknown quantity at this point asif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Failure is the pillar of success if you can draw conclusions, but otherwise it is just a sign of things to come. Failure makes you think long and hard about where it all went wrong, if you're that kind of person - but some people just get mad and ignore the circumstances, constantly thinking that the world is out to get them without realising that they messed up

Banned aum is on a distinguished road aum's Avatar
    Thanks
    ha ma is bat se agree karte ho kukayk nakame ka bat kamiyabi hasil hoti ha ye mere zindgi katagurba ha kukay ma ak martba pure tareka se nakam ho gai thi is ka bat mana bohuth strugging or kamiyabi na mara cadam chouma

Member isbhacker is on a distinguished road isbhacker's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sudsind View Post
    yes i totally agree with your point, failure makes us more responsible and encourage us to do more and learn more in the field, it's better if you get failure on a small account in the beginning of forex trading, else if you get it at a later stage it could make the situation worse
    Yes bro after failures we start to think what we should have and what dont have done.we become more responsible definitely and start to learn from our mistakes.Failure is must in Trading.

Senior Member marki is an unknown quantity at this point marki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes you are right that failure is not the end of trading . i think if you will fail in your trade so you don't lose your hope always get lesson from your mistakes and get experience from your loses and then trade well definatly you will succeed .

Senior Member subashbks is an unknown quantity at this point subashbks's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    totally agreed with you... the main reason of failure of forex (90%) is that no begginer remembers this valuable quote and if they face early loss... they'll quit forex..only thru mistakes we can learn... and mistakes are made often.. no one can become success without mistakes,,.. so every one should remember that... FAILURE IS THE STEPPING STONE TO SUCCESS
    Nobody is perfect....I am nobody

+ Reply to Thread
Page 225 of 231 FirstFirst ... 125 175 215 223 224 225 226 227 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)