+ Reply to Thread
Page 223 of 231 FirstFirst ... 123 173 213 221 222 223 224 225 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,230 of 2307

Thread: Failure is the Piller of Success....

Senior Member orion is an unknown quantity at this point orion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes i also agreed with you. Because at first when start trading i was excited to make money, so i was trading blindly without any thinking or planning. As a result i lost it several times & every time i realized that i should be more careful, more analysis, more study. From every lost i have learnt some special things what i didnt get before & gradually improving those mistakes.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member yum is an unknown quantity at this point yum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    failures must not hamper in the way of the success rather they area push in the way towards the bigger success and the mistakes that awe make are making us learn the forex and then we are experienced

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member darkrider is an unknown quantity at this point darkrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, the old proverb is very true in the field of forex. But at same time we have to be careful so that we don't waste our everything just in making pillar or our building will never come in true.So when making our pillars we should be careful to learn about the mistakes and not to do that over and over again.And thats the way to make our pillars stronger with a magnificent building which is our main objective.

Member gulab is on a distinguished road gulab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No i dont agree with you some time failure make people so frusted that they leave the business and joing other business so still you will say that failure is the piller to success.

Member mizanur is an unknown quantity at this point mizanur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm also a loser in forex till now, but on demo. I can catch my fault, but because of demo trade, I do not take this seriously, but I think when I will trade with real money it will be a bad habit for me.

Banned biku23 is on a distinguished road biku23's Avatar
    Thanks
    failure is the pillar of success. if you don't fail, you will not understand what is fail. being failure you can analysis where is you failt and then you come to know how you will overcome your problem.

Banned sumon24 is an unknown quantity at this point sumon24's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes, failure is the pillar of success. But, important thing is, you have to learn from every mistake. That is how your mistake will have some value.

Member sohankhan is on a distinguished road sohankhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually right. many good trader had learned a good lesson from their fault. a small fault can also give you a good lesson.

Senior Member tonmoy is an unknown quantity at this point tonmoy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i accede with you me to i had lossing all my money in the accomplished but now i can accept a accumulation in one canicule i anticipate to be a acceptable traders you should accept a bigg experiance and finaly you can acquire money in one day.

Member sazzad is on a distinguished road sazzad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes i agree with this term because i also realize that failure is the pillar of success in this world because when a trader do fail to find out a good entry point then trader fall in loss but if the trader do try more and more to get this then one day he/she must get success to find out a good entry point.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 223 of 231 FirstFirst ... 123 173 213 221 222 223 224 225 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)