+ Reply to Thread
Page 194 of 231 FirstFirst ... 94 144 184 192 193 194 195 196 204 ... LastLast
Results 1,931 to 1,940 of 2307

Thread: Failure is the Piller of Success....

Senior Member nila is an unknown quantity at this point nila's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i support you dude that failure is the pillar of success also in the Forex market. i can learn from our mistake. so that i can take protection on the future trading. i think to be a professional trader first need to find our mistake trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mohibbaba is on a distinguished road mohibbaba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bdboy View Post
    I m with forex for 1 and half year. I loss my capital several time for not using stop loss and for many reason that one bad trader have. Now i m profiting well. I believe that "Failure is the Piller of Success...." its totally happen to me and my trading.

So don't hopeless. Try more and more and doing more demo trade. sharp ur skill with it. One day the time will come when u r rock with forex.

wish all the best to all.
    yes my dear friend forex easy hai lekin ye tora waqat mangta hai jitna waqat ap is ko doge to loss se bachnay ke ideas tum hasil kr loge insan ghaltiyan kr ke sikta hai eik loss kroge dusre di profit kamaoge

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ful is an unknown quantity at this point ful's Avatar
    Thanks
    I quite agree with this theme in mind most people here will be lost. knowledge is at your own risk, and success comes with automatically collected and more exercise is not initially for training failure trading Forex in small numbers.

Member tradergalau will become famous soon enough tradergalau's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes absolutely, failure is the pillar of success.By trading forex a trader can earn profit, it is true.But to make profit we have to manage the drawdowns.Bad time can be seen in forexafter that good time will come. So we have to be patience.Every professional trader do not make profit all the time.

Senior Member hmidaanas is an unknown quantity at this point hmidaanas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Phht...to make good in future in that work so i really appreciate in that failure is the pillar of success.

Banned naijafxpips is an unknown quantity at this point naijafxpips's Avatar
    Thanks
    Failure can only be the pillar of success when we learn from our mistakes or failures. If we still continue in the same direction, it will be double failures and in such cases raising will be a problem.

Senior Member sayed2012 is an unknown quantity at this point sayed2012's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This site is a good site and work in easy and online outsourcing site of forex trading business. this site on this project in forex trading business, hi my friend before buy or sell of course i check what i am going to do and i watching economic news for online base.

Member xomes is on a distinguished road xomes's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by malik View Post
    Failure ko hum positively to naheen lay sakty aur ye aap ki weaknesses ki indication kartee hay lakin humain nakamiyoon say seekhna parry ga, aur jo log nakamiyoon say sabaq naheen seekhtay wo kabhi kamyab naheen ban sakty.
    we need a lot of experience and sometime we need a proper plane to implement these strategies. So complex strategies might confuse us. Use simple strategies is suitable in single trade.

Senior Member moody0100 is an unknown quantity at this point moody0100's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    failure is the 1st step to success if you learn from your failure and didn't try it again that is in everything in life even the forex market

Member forex2011 is an unknown quantity at this point forex2011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear brother, we all certainly exposed to possible losses be too great a loss, whether professionals or stores small trader, but I think there can learn from the losses and develop reasons of Talemu and turn losses into gains high in a short time it becomes a successful

+ Reply to Thread
Page 194 of 231 FirstFirst ... 94 144 184 192 193 194 195 196 204 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)