+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 231 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Thread: Failure is the Piller of Success....

Member nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,590 Times in 599 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G haan , failure ap ko hoti hai tu ap k liy ye success k liy pehla step hota hai, wo is terhan se ap k fail hony se ap apni leaning ko hasil kerny k liy try kerein gay or jab ap try karien gay tu apko forex k liy information mily gi or is terhan se ap ko forex men success milti jaey gi

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to nadia For This Useful Post:

ntn (2018-07-24)

Member skfx will become famous soon enough skfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Han mein app se agree kerti houn.kissy bhi kam mein kamyabi hassil kernay kay liy humim faliure se guzarna parta hai.jab bhi hum kissybhi kam mein mein fail hoty hain to humin upset nahi hona chahiy.bulkay iss faliure se waja talash kerni chahiy. Appni mistakes ko correct kerna chahiy aur bhi acchi practice se doobara effort kerni chahiy .aik din hum zaror win kerain gay.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Mr Law is just really nice Mr Law is just really nice Mr Law is just really nice Mr Law is just really nice Mr Law is just really nice Mr Law's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You learn from your failure. A failure is not a failure but it is a success if you learned something from your failure. No doubt, It is difficult to forget your failure but when you get success on the basis of that failure then you will also forget about your previous failure. You just have to do a lot of things for your to be successful in the Forex trading market. The trading market is a risky market and you should have to take risk on your money to be successful in the Forex trading.

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mr Law For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-07-23), JahanZaib (2018-07-30), jellybelly2017 (2018-07-22), Mustansir (2018-07-31), QamarXulqi (2018-07-22), youcef54 (2018-07-24)

Member qhamvret will become famous soon enough qhamvret will become famous soon enough qhamvret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree 110 percent I trade with large volume trading even I have a small capital and loss of my money. I realized that it was not true but there was an urge in me to trade big and make big profits quickly. The truth is true if we fail in trading for the future so we can get more success. All traders will fail or succeed. So suppose that loss is a lesson and never despair when we suffer losses. Du will read the technical analyzer for Handel, read the news and ban them well for this transaction is trade in the knowledge of Tuvalu abroad, in jo blotte have du blot du tjene than the excitement of not doing something, du not trekker nok knowledge about Another Grundy, du mister all the sinus Pegeen .

Junior Member ImdadAli will become famous soon enough ImdadAli's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes dear Bilkul Sahi kaha he apne FAILURE IS THE PILLER OF SUCCESS..me ap se agree krta hu kyon k me ye samjhta hu k agr hum koi kam krte he to hum us ko first time bilkul perfect nahi kr pate..or pehli bar me ghalti hone per wo kam he chor dene se hum kabhi bhi life mein success hasil nahi kr skte...forex me bhi yehi cheez he..starting me agr hamari ghaltiyon se loss hota he to samjhe k ye hamari practice he ise se hum seekhe ge .. or ghalti hone per chor dene se hum ache trader nahi ban skte..to hume chahiye k hum demo account per khob mehnat kr rk trading seekhe phir real account per trading kren..

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ImdadAli For This Useful Post:

qasimm (2018-05-20)

Member sakhrul has a spectacular aura about sakhrul has a spectacular aura about sakhrul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course many of us are really thinking about positioning, the disappointment of creating additional individuals by mistake other than inspiring people to attain extras and finding more details into the market, it's really much better when you get a disappointment that has a modest fee in the beginning which involves trading in foreign currency, or other when you get it to a level that may develop after certain circumstances are much more serious. I have lost all my money in the past, but now I can earn a profit in one day. I think to be a good trader, you have to have great experience and finally you can make money in one day. Failure is a step to success. If we never fail, we do not know how to wake up. So with our failures, then we analyze our failures we finally know how to solve our problems.

Member freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You must have found an old saying about "Failure is the pillar of success", which really applies to today's world at large. Look ... Many of us have heard of this famous saying that failure is a pillar of success. The saying as he says is very true because one can not achieve the path of success. failure in any field not only in Forex is a cornerstone of success in the field so never despair when getting a loss and also never despair and treat loss as a first step to success because of losses in every trade you identify the mistakes you make in trading and in the future you try to overcome and eliminate them for profit

Member yandri will become famous soon enough yandri will become famous soon enough yandri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    without doubt my partner and I fully believe your current position, the damage of making additional people responsible along with encouraging people to do extra along with getting more information in the field, it's much better when you get malfunctions with a smaller bank account to get started by connecting with fx trading, more when you understand it with later periods may help to make the problem more painful. I was very frustrated when my first four traders suffered a loss. But then I realized that my emotional trade was the reason for losing. I also find that without hard work no one can run longer in Forex. So I took that lesson and started to learn from my mistakes.

Banned zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,446 Times in 9,163 Posts
    Forex ki market main failer bi hote hian or successful log bi humain successful logo jesa bana hai but ye har aik le possible nahi hai Forex ki market main hum ko successful hone ke liye aik ese piller ki zarurt hoti hai jis main knowledge bohat acha ho.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to zahid2016 For This Useful Post:

fxearner (2018-05-05), Nirzana (2018-05-31), rehanayaz (2018-05-30), yulbang111 (2018-05-05)

Member kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,204 Times in 732 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes! We do not hasitate from our losses. Because loss and profit are two factor of every business. We should build a good strategy and sharp our skills with them. One day we will became a successful trader soon. Do more work hard,get more money in forex.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kashi93 For This Useful Post:

danish555 (2018-05-26), fxearner (2018-05-05), iqrayousaf (2018-05-29), Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 231 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)