+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 178 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 124 ... LastLast

Thread: How important to learn Mt4 before trading.

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai agar jo meta trader 4 ki knowledge hum rakhte hai, to humare liye fayda hi hai bhai yaha par humare ko trading mein kafi acha fayda ho sakta hai, kafi acha entry point par humare ko income badiya ho sakti hai bhai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Agar aap mt4 ki knowledge nahi rakhte ho to aap trade kaise open karoge , mt4 ya tradiing platform to brain hota hai trading ka aur agar usko use hi nahi karna aata to trendline, fibonacci, chart patterns aur koi bhi technique use karne mein dikkat ayegi aur bahut si problems ka samna karna pad sakta hai isliye mt4 use karna aur usko master karna trader ka sabse pehla kaam hona chahiye.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member syarif will become famous soon enough syarif will become famous soon enough syarif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear Forex traders, it may be that theek kaha hai mai aap ki baat agree hoon bank Forex trading, how to answer learning kar rahe hai to aap motorbike traders to learn baby hi aur as baad aap Forex to an account as a result of trading and before trading on real accounts we need to know about all MT4 trading techniques because there are many options used during trading we have to practice on a demo account to achieve MT4 learning.

Member namruk will become famous soon enough namruk will become famous soon enough namruk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear trader jab ap mt4 ko thek mengatakan nahian sekhain gay to phr apne kesy pte chhe ga ke sakte ke sakte hain aur kesy hain aur bhiar bhiar bhiar hai hain hain hain hai keaye aap ke saal ke liye aur ke liye aur ko hai ko aur ko hai priyar hai If you want to know more about your business than you are looking for, If you want to know more about the situation, please contact us for more information. Vidmate To translate a payment for you, I'll be able to compare the metatrader 4 in the Forex market.

Member astrajingga will become famous soon enough astrajingga will become famous soon enough astrajingga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is very important that investors know all aspects of the platform before operating on a real account. Platform management is very simple but has many features that are very useful for decision making. Although its use is very simple, the metatrader platform has a high level of complexity and tools that facilitate the work of investors. and the main ice bat APKI fully agrees hun so that hum mt4 can learn to study gay for the phrase hum kersay trading in gay gay jo log hain new aur trading if chahtay hain to unko chahiay k wo thek say mt4 how come learin tab hi wo get kr skty hain .......

Member kaval will become famous soon enough kaval will become famous soon enough kaval's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You must first learn the traders do not trade in your books, you inform traders to be good traders, each trader learns how to trade the forex market you start trading, recognize the value of proper preparation and learn to use mt4 or other platforms not too difficult. I only need one day to do it. Every time we are on MT4 we only need a few minutes and practice on the demo. Stop stop loss take profit, order, install indicators and use it. open graphics etc. we only need to know them. It is good that we focus on how to trade first.

Member kaval will become famous soon enough kaval will become famous soon enough kaval's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course my dear, as I see it, I personally believe MT4 trading is the best of the forwx business. and it is very important to learn it. before starting trading with forex learning is very important. because learning is the key to success in the forex business Tue. so we have to learn about forex properly. and as I see it, I personally believe MT4 trading is the best of the forwx business. and it is very important to learn it. before starting trading with forex learning is very important. because learning is the key to success in the forex business Tue. so we have to learn about forex properly.

Member mainhard will become famous soon enough mainhard will become famous soon enough mainhard's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear trading company, I have been able to ask you to share the information with me on the other side of the order, but I am sorry to say that this is a very serious mistake, but I am not able to do that. He knows how to go for a long time before going to the mt4 for a long time, and he has some fungi that he has a lot of money, but he can not wait until he gets back to the meeting and he can not wait for the pending order. lagaty hain .. .

Member syarifudin will become famous soon enough syarifudin will become famous soon enough syarifudin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is very important and essential for your career as a trader. My friend. You will find applications on PC very easy to use and on mobile too ... but in my opinion you have to work on a PC so that there are many choices you will get from it and forex to my business traders ko mt4 ka khud se he learned because chahiye aur uske liye demo par he practiced because of the tools you use aana chahiye, trader ne demo par sick dhyaan I hope for him wo esme acha kaam kar sakenga ...

Member aswat will become famous soon enough aswat will become famous soon enough aswat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mt4 asha tool he asha terminal he isko learn krna jaruri him and sbahi eassy tarike to sath isme asha learn kr skte hein mt4 mera sabse favrout terminal he i apni trade i isko using krta hun hmesha hi and krta rhuga and for me i see that you can't start trading if you won't learn the MT4 platform. but it's not a difficult thing to learn it only takes a few hours

+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 178 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 124 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)