+ Reply to Thread
Page 68 of 80 FirstFirst ... 18 58 66 67 68 69 70 78 ... LastLast

Thread: Candlestick Charts

Banned runu is on a distinguished road runu's Avatar
    Thanks
    This is a groovy and simplistic method,candlesticks thatch the merchant to ticker soprano shitting and await for signs of weakening trends, trend reversals and continuations of trends. Formerly the method of candlestick charting is scholarly these patterns espouse out similar a sore molding on a chart and are easily usurped benefit of by the forex merchant

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned rockenrolla is an unknown quantity at this point rockenrolla's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by onbtavptbav View Post
    I'm not agree with the cnadlestick pattern is really so dangerous methodes because it give us really a wrong signals the most of the times and specilly for the newbies because they don't have enought experince to study those candlestick !
    Well,, it almost happen to every person who study candlestick only on its sighting. i use candlestick from the first i know forex trading. and i use only candlestick with no single indicator on my chart. and i can gain profit with it.
    We all must know, that every chart style has a same mission, to tell us any information from market. chart is not a signal entry. so, we must acknowledge what chart try to inform us.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member shr777 is an unknown quantity at this point shr777's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Therefore that is a quite popular candlestick data for use daily, and also My spouse and I thought that diagram for the uses regarding foreseeable future looking at these people. Luminous made of wax dish description already are on the market. When the candlestick data technique, these designs are usually known as quickly and also is suffering from agonizing Forex trading,..thank you.

Banned Ethan Mark is an unknown quantity at this point Ethan Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    Candlestick charts is the most useful charts in the trading system, it can show up and down precisely, I like to use it due to the many information i can get plus there are several pattern we can analyze in bullish bearish etc

Senior Member mianshabbir is an unknown quantity at this point mianshabbir's Avatar
    Thanks
    Candlestick charting can give the active trader a "peek" into market psychology. Learning the major candlestick reversal signals can give an active trader a valuable tool to use while trading in the stock market.

Senior Member Farooq787 is on a distinguished road Farooq787's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Japanese Candle Stick Patterns puri forex world mein bohat maqbool hain kionkay inko samajhna bohat aasan hay aur ic per trade lagana say pehlay trend ko maloom kerna bhi aasan hay aur ye hamari trading mein bohat useful hay aur ager hum candlestick patterns ko achi terha read ker kay trading karain tu hum aik acha profit earn ker sectay hain.

Banned yemisi is an unknown quantity at this point yemisi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Candlestick Charts is one of the best way all traders can earn profit out of the market because with Candlestick Charts we can get to analysis the next direction of the market so i will advise traders to study more about Candlestick Charts

Senior Member Onion is on a distinguished road Onion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dedi irawanto View Post
    I often find candlelistik with body shape hammer, but do not do according to price movements hammer technique. and how to form a perfect hammer, which is safe to use as a pointer towards the currency price movement.
    I think that a classic method about pair fluctuation analysis, and why not combine it with another indicators to analyze the fluctuation movement, not just looking at the candles, for me if the candle just make a big body volume its mean I need to analyze when the time of it reversal.

Banned mediafxx is on a distinguished road mediafxx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by msreza23 View Post
    Candlestick data is quite popular along with trusted regarding business It's my job to imagined that this chart works extremely well later on later on. Candlestick will be described in greater detail inside talk about. It is significant to uncover on earth regarding Foreign exchange.
    Candlestick data is very easy system And use and this using a trading plan in order to maintain a good system of risk management, risk capital and margin used in the analysis using proper Candlestick data tactics

Senior Member dedi irawanto is an unknown quantity at this point dedi irawanto's Avatar
    Thanks
    I often find candlelistik with body shape hammer, but do not do according to price movements hammer technique. and how to form a perfect hammer, which is safe to use as a pointer towards the currency price movement.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 68 of 80 FirstFirst ... 18 58 66 67 68 69 70 78 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)