+ Reply to Thread
Page 114 of 170 FirstFirst ... 14 64 104 112 113 114 115 116 124 164 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 1697

Thread: So many losers,who will help?

Member foufou is an unknown quantity at this point foufou's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course being smart may help in anything
    But the main reason for success in forex is some conceptual skills ,learning and practice
    Of course being genius is another level in life but it is rare
    All those lessons and advices in forums , courses and books are directed to normal people smart , and non-smart

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned onty30 is an unknown quantity at this point onty30's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think the key to the success of all in which strategy but indicators not only fubinacci the original document and to facilitate trade, as well as additional technical, you should give the basic things

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member abni is an unknown quantity at this point abni's Avatar
    Thanks
    analyze forex can be known consider to learn properly note trend right and be correct careful when you analyze the market direction in get to learn and education,before should money management and trading plan

Banned mannan2 is an unknown quantity at this point mannan2's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex trading can actually be simplified by preparing a trade plan that is simple and workable. This comes after a careful study and analysis of the price direction. It is all about knowing the general outlook of the market whether "bullish" (positive) or "bearish" (negative) for a certain economy, i.e. the economy of the country whose currency is being traded. Its technical side has to be considered by analyzing the charts and checking on the indicators. Since a particular currency pair has an average daily trading volume, it is essential to know if this volume is already exhausted and whether prices are already bound to reverse, or if it is still good to ride on the present price direction. Also key in trading is to set the limits to your account i.e. to have enough buffer or enough capital for the number of lots exposed. Avoid overexposure of account.

Member kingshani is an unknown quantity at this point kingshani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hi
    yes there are many loser in Forex that we see in daily life but if we lost our money then we should not give up we should try ,try and try if we are serious .but if are just playing a game then ...

Member portal is an unknown quantity at this point portal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i'm also still loss on my trade
    is there any senior trader that want to help me..
    i want to be great t rader that can earn stable from trading and even can be use for live income
    so please share your all experience and teach me

Member kouki000 is an unknown quantity at this point kouki000's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes You both lost in the money market to learn from his mistakes and work ways and a new strategy for profit

Senior Member ashvi will become famous soon enough ashvi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many losers in the forex trading business its because of their mindset and thus there is need for the traders to improve their trading mindset so that they can be able to make some really good gains and thus there are all chances of making some good amount of money.

Senior Member rafeyqureshi0144 is on a distinguished road rafeyqureshi0144's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i agree............. in forex trading the person is successful who has good analysis skills....................
    market analysis determine our profits and loss.................. if we are not good in analysing forex market so we would not be much successful in it........

Member kkartik9 is an unknown quantity at this point kkartik9's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    look let me tell u one thing in forex, you dont have to trust on any person not even me, because if you trust on one trader then u will always copy that trader and you will never learn real trading , so you have to be yourself in trading and learn this and earn real money on your own behalf

+ Reply to Thread
Page 114 of 170 FirstFirst ... 14 64 104 112 113 114 115 116 124 164 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)