+ Reply to Thread
Page 191 of 196 FirstFirst ... 91 141 181 189 190 191 192 193 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,910 of 1952

Thread: EA verses individual trading system.

Member eng2012 is an unknown quantity at this point eng2012's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it's a very good system could profitably easily, but we can not gain experience from which he ought to be doing good circulation, which makes us learn and gain experience

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member shanawaj is an unknown quantity at this point shanawaj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nahi main to ea use he nahi kartahoun main to indivdual ko he sahi baat ha k support karta houn or ea ko main use he nahikarta houn kioun k mugh ko pata ha k forex trading main ea kafi loss detey haen good luck..............

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member s.saha is an unknown quantity at this point s.saha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by marjuck View Post
    EA verses individual trading system.

use of EA is increasing day by day by forex trader. trader are interested to make money without hard work. anyone who has not little knowledge about forex market can earn by using EA. for this reason trader are currently more dependable on EA. but EA treading is not real forex trading. a trader can justify his skill by trading individually. individual trading increased the trader ability and prepare himself to be a future expert. newbie need to avoid EA trading if they want to be a future expert.
    you are right. now traders are not interested in manual trading rather they are opting EA. this is a bad signal for the future of forex. EA initially gives some profits but at the end of the day it is seen that they blew the account. man has the capability of taking sudden decision but EA can't do this. that's why they can't handle the sideway or abnormal movement of the market. that's i suggest tne novice, " try to do manual trading, it will help you to enhance your skill. without being skilled you will not be able to survive here.

Banned makrazeeb is on a distinguished road makrazeeb's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think trading by yourself is better than using EA robot. To use Robot is better for those people who are not experience. But after increasing experiences it is not needed to use EA robot for your trading in Forex. So brother I think you can now understand my consultation.

Senior Member prince2 is an unknown quantity at this point prince2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think Forex is a good job.Actually i am new trader in Forex market. So i do not know which method of trading to follow.Thanks every one..........

Banned fxsabuj is on a distinguished road fxsabuj's Avatar
    Thanks
    I do not trust any EA in the forex business. I like individual trading in the forex market. I prefer individual trading. Individual trading is reliable to me. EA can not give me always profit from the forex market. But my individual trading can give me very good profit if my I am rich of forex trading lesson and good trading strategy.

Member julianambas is on a distinguished road julianambas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by khaya View Post
    I never tried to leverage the maximum transaction 8 lots can be done by using a capital of $ 110, of course this is very risky because of the back a few pips alone is close margin calls, these should only be used if you already have the experience and truly believe the direction price movements
    I think..... what you do is a risk that is very dangerous because with 8 lots and capital only $ 110 is a very dangerous job in taking risks. it is a very risky trading. with manual trading made ​​it less able to ensure continuity of account you have.

Senior Member taharoyal52 is an unknown quantity at this point taharoyal52's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Generally i am new investor in Foreign exchange industry. So i do not know which method of dealing to adhere to. I am now using individual dealing plan to business in Foreign exchange industry. First we should get the information about EA program in details. Then we can easily say what is the best.

Senior Member nazeer is on a distinguished road nazeer's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think traders can earn money form trading that is better for traders they can earn money easily if they are learn trading that is best for traders it is better for traders that they traders own self

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The individual forex trading systems are very important and can be better than EA versions of traders online. EA is a control freak, the controls a trader and prevents them from learning about forex trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 191 of 196 FirstFirst ... 91 141 181 189 190 191 192 193 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)