+ Reply to Thread
Page 179 of 196 FirstFirst ... 79 129 169 177 178 179 180 181 189 ... LastLast
Results 1,781 to 1,790 of 1952

Thread: EA verses individual trading system.

Senior Member aim_aly is on a distinguished road aim_aly's Avatar
    Thanks
    i personally like individula trading cox i used in demo account to only learn about that that why
    i preffer this one individula every thing controll on you hand tips so i liked that

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned yousuf3333 is on a distinguished road yousuf3333's Avatar
    Thanks
    The robot will work properly effective in certain market conditions in accordance with the logic of that EA , if we know the characteristics of an EA, we are just waiting for ideal conditions to put the robot.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Discordance is on a distinguished road Discordance's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by marjuck View Post
    use of EA is increasing day by day by forex trader. trader are interested to make money without hard work. anyone who has not little knowledge about forex market can earn by using EA. for this reason trader are currently more dependable on EA. but EA treading is not real forex trading. a trader can justify his skill by trading individually. individual trading increased the trader ability and prepare himself to be a future expert. newbie need to avoid EA trading if they want to be a future expert.
    i don't think if using robot are make you rich ,as i know robot are can not give you big profit and consistenly profit ,however trade with manual is still the best ,with manual you can determind the reversal point which is doesn't in robot

Junior Member maajaan is an unknown quantity at this point maajaan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    then we need to develop our skill and ability and of course for it we need to trade with manual not with using EA, nbut the choice is theirs, some of them want to get money we are just waiting for ideal conditions to put the robot and then just watch him from time If anyone knows please shares what EA system in detail.

Senior Member sapubroker34 is an unknown quantity at this point sapubroker34's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think manual trade is good than EA,, if we wish to be a trader for extended time and professional, then we'd like to develop our ability and skill and in fact for it we'd like to trade with manual not with victimization Semitic deity, nbut the selection is theirs, a number of them need to induce cash with simple and rely to Semitic deity and a few of them need to become an honest trader and trade with manual,,,

Member sracer86 is an unknown quantity at this point sracer86's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think trading by robots is perfect for those traders who want to trade in forex for some days and after making some profit by EA he leaves forex trading.Those who want to survive in forex trading for too long times should trade manually because by trading manually a trader can improve his trading skills and get experience which are very needed for being a professional trader.

Senior Member joker7diaa is an unknown quantity at this point joker7diaa's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think the screen picture is the indicators that make up the ea that is stochastics, williams percent range and the bollinger bands, Well i will manual trade it on my platform to see how reliable it is.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    EA has its own merits and demerits and at the same time manual system has their advantages and disadvantages. It is left for a forex trader to choose what serves them best as they trade.

Senior Member sakib12 is an unknown quantity at this point sakib12's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think is a nice job.I think my friend that we need to develop our skill and ability and of course for it we need to trade with manual not with using EA because indicator can not be always trued .nice job..............................

Senior Member punom is an unknown quantity at this point punom's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In fact a new trader in the Forex market. with the business so don't know how to. I now system trading Forex to trade in the market if you know what you are doing, please share the details of what EA system.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 179 of 196 FirstFirst ... 79 129 169 177 178 179 180 181 189 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)