+ Reply to Thread
Page 177 of 196 FirstFirst ... 77 127 167 175 176 177 178 179 187 ... LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,770 of 1952

Thread: EA verses individual trading system.

Senior Member kuddusali is an unknown quantity at this point kuddusali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Then we need to develop our skill and ability and of course for it we need to trade with manual not with using EA, nbut the choice is theirs, some of them want to get money with lot of abot EA trading system because sometimes work and good job.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member pbelim is on a distinguished road pbelim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have seen almost all Forex Expert Advisers are using only multiple indicators to determine entry and exit points without regularly being optimized, whilst Forex market conditions are dynamic and changing all the time. Therefore, if an EA works well during one period of time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned supri is an unknown quantity at this point supri's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well, I think like Basically i am new trader in Forex market First we should get the knowledge about EA system in detail. Then we can easily say what is the best.., So I do not know which method of trading to follow. I am now using individual trading system to trade in Forex market,..,.

Senior Member lowbatt is an unknown quantity at this point lowbatt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many advantages of manual trading and many disadvantages of automated trading with EA or robots, i think in manual trading the trader gets more experienced with time, you are able to overcome mistakes which were did in past and you can make more good strategies by fundamental and technical analysis, but all these thing are not involved in automated trade, so the trader should avoid the use of EA or Robots.

Senior Member submarinepirate is an unknown quantity at this point submarinepirate's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think all EA in trading is not good. friends The birth Many of the creators of these Forex Robots proudly inform all who will listen that their systems will make all who use them great fortunes. Let me make this very clear, of automated Forex Robots burst on the scene, and now you can find robots in all kinds of "shapes and sizes"

Senior Member komola is an unknown quantity at this point komola's Avatar
    Thanks
    Actually i am new trader in Forex market. So i do not know which method of trading to follow. I am now using individual trading system to trade in Forex market. If anyone knows please shares what EA system in detail. personaly i can believe a lot of abot EA trading system because sometimes work and sometimes doesn't work so i prefer to trade with individual trading system for accumulate experience and to be responsible of our traders

Member pamela01 is an unknown quantity at this point pamela01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Make use of EA is definitely boosting day by day by way of trader.Individual have an interest in making capital without the need of diligence confident never minimal is vital....

Senior Member bongkar is an unknown quantity at this point bongkar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if we want to be a trader for longer time and expert, then we need to develop our skill and ability and of course for it we need to trade with manual not with using EA, and but the choice is theirs, some of them want to get money with easy and depend to EA and some of them want to become a good trader

Senior Member amine856 is an unknown quantity at this point amine856's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex verse for a jobs and goods income money for a jobs now individual for a work now all man goods work a forex and better income money for a jobs all man trading for a forex and goods income money for a forex work so join a forex and better your life..,.,.

Senior Member jawadjutt is an unknown quantity at this point jawadjutt's Avatar
    Thanks
    some of them want to get money with easy and depend to EA and some of them want to become a good trader and trade with manual sometimes doesn't work so i prefer to trade with individual trading system for accumulate experience we know the characteristics of an EA, we are just waiting for ideal conditions to put the robot and then just watch him from time to time

+ Reply to Thread
Page 177 of 196 FirstFirst ... 77 127 167 175 176 177 178 179 187 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)