+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 196 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 120 ... LastLast

Thread: EA verses individual trading system.

Member Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes trading in forex market actually I believe EA in forex trading is important for new trader who have little knowledge about trading. But after getting experience we should not follow only the EA in our trading. EA can help us earning a definite profit but we ca not learn trading well. If we want a good trader we should should not do that.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Nuleta For This Useful Post:

remo (2017-10-20)

Junior Member afrazkhan is on a distinguished road afrazkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Please use the sharing tools found via the email icon at the top of articles. Copying articles to share with others is a breach of FT.com T&Cs and Copyright Policy. Email licensing@ft.com to buy additional rights. Subscribers may share up to 10 or 20 articles per month using the gift article service. More information can be found at https://www.ft.com/tour.
    https://www.ft.com/content/3387eb4a-...8-73d59db9e399

rosecutors have told the jurors who will determine the fate of a former HSBC banker charged with fraud in a $3.5bn currency deal to trust their ability to know a scam when you see one, as they claimed the evidence blew his defence out of the water

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member genefx will become famous soon enough genefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Welcome to forex.I beginer have the confidence few days muts there will be live tht be
    for me what i get from effkrt forex trading, because only after big and wide chqnce any available in forex trading in world,
    so i must get part from the results of my work on this currency conmerce .thanks
    best regard

5. The Following User Says Thank You to genefx For This Useful Post:

sumiati (2017-10-19)

Member charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a new trader in the Forex market. So I do not know which trading method to follow.
    I am now using an individual trading system to trade on the Forex market. If anyone knows please share EA system in detail.
    If we know the characteristics of EA, we just wait for ideal conditions to put the robot and then look at it from time to time,
    so our trading is more efficient.
    thank

Member hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Robots will work correctly effectively under certain market conditions in accordance with the logic of the EA,
    the increasing use of EA from day to day by forex traders. Merchants are interested in making money without hard work.
    Anyone who does not have a bit of knowledge about the forex market can get by using EA.
    For this reason traders are now more reliable in EA. But EA treading is not real forex trading.
    a trader can justify his skills by trading individually
    good luck

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hitachi For This Useful Post:

akmil (2017-10-19), kharem (2017-10-26)

Member slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You are right, for hours, experts for the following, you need to develop our skills and abilities to the dealership and,
    of course, you should not use the Guide for EA in trading, some for their easy money but choose EA want to rely on
    and some of whom are good traders and want to trade with guides. I do not know how to do it. Now trading in the Forex market
    for individual carriers and using the system. If anyone knows, please share EA in detail.

Member modestrader has a spectacular aura about modestrader has a spectacular aura about modestrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that individual trading is better than EA trading because the price action changes permanently, so even if you find a good EA it will be not good for all time.

Member Ahmedyassen has a spectacular aura about Ahmedyassen has a spectacular aura about Ahmedyassen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear I think EA robot will eat your money and can't use money management with it and don't know how it work and mostly work with no stop loss and big stop loss

So how you trust it and work by it and give it permission to control your money
    Bulid your money management strategy and it will change your life

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Ahmedyassen For This Useful Post:

goggo (2017-10-06)

Member Mohamedmossa is a jewel in the rough Mohamedmossa is a jewel in the rough Mohamedmossa is a jewel in the rough Mohamedmossa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think from my point of view that the individual is mych more better that the robot my friend for many reasons , at least when tou deal by tourself with the market you will have mote experience and knowledge about the forex market

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mohamedmossa For This Useful Post:

Ahmedyassen (2017-10-01), Mohammedabdelzaher (2017-11-27)

Banned aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think you have to increase your skill and develop your trading handler, I think you have to make more effort in the field, it just needs to take more time before entering the market, and all its going very well past

+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 196 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 120 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)