+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 196 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 ... LastLast

Thread: EA verses individual trading system.

Member tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not use ea and do not have much idea about ea. I prefer manual trading. in my openion manual trade is better than using ea. I have seen many people claim that eas is profitable. If everything is so profitable, everyone will be productive and nobody loses the market. If no one loses market income is not possible. That way the forex market will be closed. and i think ea trading kafi trading risky trading forex business jab kay main manually trading well hi business forex trading main income kay liye aur i think new trader kay liye tou robot se hi bohot trade risky hao humen manually trading per dehna dena chaye .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,456 Times in 947 Posts
    Well, it is depend on the traders mind ,if the trader think that the i can do the well trade then the EA then he can do it ,otherwise if the trader is the new one then he should trade with the EA ,the good EA it is the more best option

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to youcef54 For This Useful Post:

Mr Law (2018-07-23)

Member skfx will become famous soon enough skfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Meray khayl se EA tradding acchi nahi hai.manual tradding zyda best hai.iss hum appnay hissab se tradding ker sakty hain.apnay anylasis per depend ker kay descion lay sakty hain.

Banned jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 67,225 Times in 12,130 Posts
    mera dost bohat ahem hai ke agar hum fariks trading seekhna chahtay hain to dasti tijarat yahan bohat ahem hai aur agar hum trading ke liye aik achaa robot talaash karen to hum koshish kar satke hain lekin mujhe yeh yaqeen nahi hai ke robot hamein aik kamyaab tajir ban sakta hai. aur mujhe lagta hai ke hum aik taweel arsay se aur takheer ke liye trader banna chahtay hain, phir hum apni salahiyaton aur mharton ko farogh dainay ke liye chahtay hain aur asal mein is ke liye hum maqtool ae ki taraf se nahi dasti ki taraf se tijarat karna chahtay hain, nobat intikhab un ke hai, un mein se kuch chahtay hain ae par saada aur shumaar ke sath paisa kamaana aur un mein se kuch dastakhat ke sath Laiq traders aur tijarat karna chahtay hain
    all veiwers if you like my posts then plz give me the thanks

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jellybelly2017 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-07-21), asd567 (2018-07-23), fxearner (2018-07-21), Mr Law (2018-07-22), ntn (2018-07-23), yulbang111 (2018-07-21)

Member ZainAli143 will become famous soon enough ZainAli143 will become famous soon enough ZainAli143's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think robots can be used for trading to certain extent but if u want to become sucessful trader than u must need to learn trading properly and than u must need to learn trading properly and than start trading and manual trading is mush better option
    Bit if u r not full time trader than u can make profit using robots also

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,406 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the robot was use in the past or robots are using those traders who have strong experience of robot using , but in the current market situation the robots make mistake during working in this market , many traders like manual trading and they make good income with manually . i am not interested trading with EA .

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to danish555 For This Useful Post:

Nirzana (2018-07-30), yulbang111 (2018-07-21), zahid2016 (2018-08-23)

Member AHMADUZAIR232 will become famous soon enough AHMADUZAIR232's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am using individual trading system to trade in Forex market.it's a best for me.and I don't know how to use of EA system.If anyone knows please shares what EA system in detail. Actually, I am new trader in Forex market.

Junior Member waleed123456 is on a distinguished road waleed123456's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by marjuck View Post
    use of EA is increasing day by day by forex trader. trader are interested to make money without hard work. anyone who has not little knowledge about forex market can earn by using EA. for this reason trader are currently more dependable on EA. but EA treading is not real forex trading. a trader can justify his skill by trading individually. individual trading increased the trader ability and prepare himself to be a future expert. newbie need to avoid EA trading if they want to be a future expert.
    what is this plz explain this i am new here tell me what is this and what this work and how we make huge profit from this

Member Ahmed123 is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed123 is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed123 is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed123 is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed123 is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you are right, if we want to be a trader for longer time and expert, then we need to develop our skill and ability and of course for it we need to trade with manual not with using EA, nbut the choice is theirs, some of them want to get money with easy and depend to EA and some of them want to become a good trader and trade with manual
    and for me , manual is better and more profitable with EA besides i had some experiences about them

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Ahmed123 For This Useful Post:

FA148P (2018-09-21)

Member skfx will become famous soon enough skfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Indiviual tradding best hai.mein bhi indiviual tradding kerti houn.ea is not good.mein appnay anylasis per tradding kerna zyda better samjty houn.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 196 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)