+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 196 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 ... LastLast

Thread: EA verses individual trading system.

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    EA ke paas emotion nahi hota hai aur agar wo good strategy par banaye gaye ho to phir wo achchi profit dila sakte hai magar EA market ke har condition aur situation me profit earn nahi kar paate hai khas karke jab market volatile hota hai to EA matket ki trend ko find nahi kar paate esiliye manual trading hi best hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to weeklyscalpertrader For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Member elpiji is on a distinguished road elpiji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My friend is very important that if we want to learn forex trading then manual trade is very important here and if we find a good Robot for trading then we can try but I do not believe that Robot can make us become a successful trader. and I think we want to be a trader for a long time and skillfully, then we want to develop our talents and skills and actually for that we want to trade by manual not by victimization Ea, nbut selection is theirs, some of them want to push money with simple and count on Ea and some of them want to be worthy traders and trade with manuals

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I found that a few days ago I had used an EA called Forex Professional Live 2014 Robot and it had destroyed my account after giving me some benefits. Therefore, I would say that individual trades are better than any type of EA trading. Your own trade will give you satisfaction! and Aiming with you I think that a trader who has little knowledge in this forex market can make money using EA but I do not like to trade with EA because this robot can not manage my account in a good way and account management is very important then EA is very risky news

Member karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes bro actually I think if a trader can not make a good income on their trading account manually sure EA will be better, so depends on trading result between EA and trading manuall, but for me manual always gets better, because besides having profit, we also continue to improve our skills during manual trading and I really assume that all EAs are developed to function exactly like what has been outlined in the system or manual trading strategy. When a manual trading system has so many potential wins, the coder and the programmer translate the manual and turn it into an automated trade handled by EA.

Senior Member ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not recommend you to use EA, it is very risky and dangerous, so if we know the characteristics of EA, we just wait for ideal conditions to place the robot and then just look at it from time to time, so our trade is more efficient. so be cool in your business and rely on amigo yourself. and can understand the godo system that links this reason traders are now more reliable on EA. but EA stepping on is not a real forex trading. a trader can justify his skills by trading individually. Individual trades increase the ability of traders and prepare to become future experts. newbies need to avoid EA trading if they want to become future experts.

Member salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The globalization of internet services has enabled us to enter into option trading systems from the comfort of our homes and offices. Today, every stockbroker offers web-based software to let you handle and trade like yours like tracking yourself from wherever you are, as long as you have access to be! and I actually prefer to trade Manuals without any system with trendlines and support price resistance and action and I have also used EA in my past, they give god result when started but then it will destroy your account so manual trade is absolutely perfect and best, to give a loss but we have everything under our control, there is no point in trading if we use EA!

Member utama has a spectacular aura about utama has a spectacular aura about utama's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me I would not go with a robot ea I want to go with the following individual trading system is my reason to support my argument ... For me I say that ea is just a waste of time because you see we can sometimes trade on news and their robots do not can analyze the news they do not know how to hear the news and how to make it !! and That certainly does not think you will be able for you to exchange through Ea as an alternative to unique strategies. I consider Ea as often practical but in many more experienced traders trying to make their special methodology involved I talk about can be high risk. consider the fact that these apps are effective as in addition to their schedule should be endless facial skin completely burned!

Member Misspost has a spectacular aura about Misspost has a spectacular aura about Misspost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Aaj kal ho ye raha he k wo traders jo manual tareeqe se earning nahi kar sakte hin wo EA jo haqeeqat min computerized program hota he ki taraf aa rahe hin jo kuch waqat tak tu achi earning deita he magar kuch waqat k bad yahan pe loss bhi ho jata he es lei main tu ea ki trading ko pasand nahi karta hon balke individual trading hi mujhe maza deiti he jis min loss aur profit dono hi apne hath min hota he agar hum sabar se work karin tu hum bari earning kar sakte hin yahan se aur ye sab manual tareeqe se hi possible he.

Member dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe in individual trading because it gives me satisfaction and the whole trade is in my control ... if I want to take advantage on a small and consistent scale I can do it with an individual system ... using ea means you are giving someone to control the a / c You and this will not satisfy you because you do not learn anything about trading ... how long can a person depend on others ...? and I think it is a very erroneous assumption that EA is nothing but a waste of time and money but I think that all EAs are not the same, there are some that can give us a good profit so if we are going to buy this type from EA then it will give us a good profit

Member dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a new trader in the Forex market. So I do not know which trading method to follow. I am now using an individual trading system to trade on the Forex market. If anyone knows please share what the EA system is in detail. I can trust many EA trading systems because they sometimes work and sometimes do not work so I would rather trade with an individual trading system to gather experience and take responsibility for our merchants and I am actually a new trader in the Forex market. So I do not pair which trading methods come from. I am now using the soul trading grouping into the line in the Forex industry. If anyone knows please share what EA scheme applies.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 196 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)