+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 196 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 118 ... LastLast

Thread: EA verses individual trading system.

Member barcul will become famous soon enough barcul will become famous soon enough barcul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mantakdim View Post
    I think, use Ea for beginners that are not recommended, because it's uneducated,
    and they will not want to study seriously about forex, they are lazy to learn about the market
    because it can generate profits through expert advisors or automated trading that will make them forget their up date . knowledge
    greeting
    If we impoverish to be sellers for reading and mortals, then we impoverish to learn our strengths
    and abilities and pedagogy for that we are poor to trade with sports rather than by using EA,
    but choose their own, some of which lack it to get it. money simply and depending on EA
    and whatever it is important to beautify an unattended merchant and transact manually
    becarfull

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to barcul For This Useful Post:

balla (2017-11-27)

Banned tarekfadel is on a distinguished road tarekfadel's Avatar
    Thanks
    ctually i am new trader in Forex market. So i do not know which method of trading to follow. I am now using individual trading system to trade in Forex market. If anyone knows please shares

---------- Post added at 03:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:16 AM ----------

I think, use Ea for beginners that are not recommended, because it's uneducated,
    and they will not want to study seriously about forex, they are lazy to learn about the market
    because it can generate profits through ex

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mantakdim has a spectacular aura about mantakdim has a spectacular aura about mantakdim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fear View Post
    I think is a good job. The robot will work correctly effectively under certain market conditions according to the EA's logic,
    if we know the characteristics of EA, we just wait for ideal conditions to put the robot and then look
    at it from time to time, so our trading is more efficient carefully.
    salam best regard
    because it can generate profits through expert advisors or automated trading that will make them forget their up date . knowledge
    greeting

5. The Following User Says Thank You to mantakdim For This Useful Post:

barcul (2017-11-25)

Member fear has a spectacular aura about fear has a spectacular aura about fear's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by anyun View Post
    I never thought working with EA is a great idea this job is really risky and why we all
    become stupid bots to work for us, we do not know if he lost all our money in forex
    but I think we need to do the work with ourselves because we can do better then bot and can better generate bot.
    salam
    I think is a good job. The robot will work correctly effectively under certain market conditions according to the EA's logic,
    if we know the characteristics of EA, we just wait for ideal conditions to put the robot and then look
    at it from time to time, so our trading is more efficient carefully.
    salam best regard

7. The Following User Says Thank You to fear For This Useful Post:

mantakdim (2017-11-23)

Member anyun is on a distinguished road anyun's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tidur View Post
    Forex is very easy and profitable. I am now using an individual trading system to trade on the Forex market.
    If anyone knows please share EA system in detail. Because we need to develop our capabilities and abilities
    and of course for that we need to trade with manuals instead of using EA, nbut choice is theirs, some of them want
    to earn money easily and depend on EA and some of them want to be a good trader and trade manually.
    They are interested in making money without hard work. Anyone who does not have a bit of knowledge
    about the forex market can get by using EA. For this reason traders are now more reliable in EA.
    good luck
    I never thought working with EA is a great idea this job is really risky and why we all
    become stupid bots to work for us, we do not know if he lost all our money in forex
    but I think we need to do the work with ourselves because we can do better then bot and can better generate bot.
    salam

9. The Following User Says Thank You to anyun For This Useful Post:

fear (2017-11-19)

Member mido83 will become famous soon enough mido83's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Really i am new merchant On Forex business. Thus i don't know which system for exchanging with take after. I am currently utilizing singular exchanging framework should exchange Forex business. On anybody knows Kindly offers what ea framework clinched alongside point of interest.

Senior Member azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,424 Times in 1,655 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    make money without hard work. anyone who has not little knowledge about forex market can earn by using EA. for this reason trader are currently more dependable on EA. but EA treading is not real forex trading. some of them want to get money with easy and depend to EA and some of them want to become a good trader and trade with manual

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to azharahmad For This Useful Post:

Aliakbar2016 (2017-11-29), batool (2017-11-28), danish555 (2017-11-13), jellybelly2017 (2017-11-20), sufiyan22 (2017-11-24), yulbang111 (2017-11-29)

Member tidur has a spectacular aura about tidur has a spectacular aura about tidur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is very easy and profitable. I am now using an individual trading system to trade on the Forex market.
    If anyone knows please share EA system in detail. Because we need to develop our capabilities and abilities
    and of course for that we need to trade with manuals instead of using EA, nbut choice is theirs, some of them want
    to earn money easily and depend on EA and some of them want to be a good trader and trade manually.
    They are interested in making money without hard work. Anyone who does not have a bit of knowledge
    about the forex market can get by using EA. For this reason traders are now more reliable in EA.
    good luck

14. The Following User Says Thank You to tidur For This Useful Post:

anyun (2017-11-16)

Senior Member rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,185 Times in 2,040 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sir me apki baat pe agree krat hon forex me apko EA treding krny se apko loss ho sakta ha ager apko muanly treding krne sa apko us EA k loss se bach ne se apko chahye k ap khud se treding kro gy to apko loss ni ho ga me ye ni kehta me ye kehta hon loss km ho ga
    if this is helpful for you
    please klik THANKS for my post

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to rehanayaz For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-11-01), Aliakbar2016 (2017-11-22), ayazfx (2017-11-04), israr2017 (2017-11-21), jellybelly2017 (2017-11-13), kanita (2017-11-01), sufiyan22 (2017-11-10), yulbang111 (2017-11-01)

Banned jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 67,225 Times in 12,130 Posts
    trader are interested to make money without hard work anyone who has not little knowledge from market downturns mutual funds can be just as risky as individual stocks rading as it depends for the most part on what method works best for each individual trader

18. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to jellybelly2017 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-11-01), Aliakbar2016 (2017-11-29), azharahmad (2017-11-27), batool (2017-11-26), billyboy00007 (2017-11-01), ghaffar500 (2017-11-02), israr2017 (2017-11-20), kanita (2017-11-01), Nirzana (2017-11-26), punjabpolice (2017-11-01), rehanayaz (2017-11-01), Trump (2017-11-01), yulbang111 (2017-11-01), zahid2016 (2017-11-28)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 196 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 118 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)