+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: versi new from MT4

Member Ali 123 is on a distinguished road Ali 123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Some days ago all broker site give us notice -for update our MT4 .I also update my MT4.I think This update for some reasons.But i
    do not know about this reasons indeed a few weeks ago there was a new update metatrader 4, metatrader 4 advantages of the new
    features added and repaired before

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ali 123 For This Useful Post:

0007 (2020-12-20), raheel001 (2020-12-28)

Banned ABUZAR is on a distinguished road ABUZAR's Avatar
    Thanks
    I see the update version of MT4. It is more faster than older version that`s why I like this version very much. Besides it help me very
    much to see all the should I have to reinstall my MT4 but I do not see any problems or new features in there, but I never make it as
    a serious problem

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ABUZAR For This Useful Post:

0007 (2020-12-20)

Senior Member Zee121 is on a distinguished road Zee121's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear i have no information about new version of metatrader 4 but i think metatrader 5 is a new version of metatrader 4 and it have some new features than metatrader 4 so it is so difficult to used and learn than metatrader 4.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Zee121 For This Useful Post:

0007 (2020-12-20)

Banned babar butt is an unknown quantity at this point babar butt's Avatar
    Thanks
    no it is a old platform and it is a best platform for me and many traders many traders work in this platform mt4 is a best platform is a easy way of earning money many traders work in it and good earn in it

Senior Member ranakhurramctn is an unknown quantity at this point ranakhurramctn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think trader can re install a new version trader can use new version many peoples can use it but they never face any problem so trader can use this version. You can got better profit and invest in trading and earn more money in short time.

Senior Member extraordinaryboy is on a distinguished road extraordinaryboy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    meray bai maine to suna hay kay mt5 new version hay aur mt4 purana version hay mt5 main kuch new tools istmal kiay gay hain lekin maine kabi use nahi kia mujay mt4 acha aur asaan lagta hay i like mt4 Forex forum...

Banned ali.khan is an unknown quantity at this point ali.khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think i state these records on my account i set up can not discover different from MT4 just install new edition that is usually nothing.

Member jerroudiyoussef is an unknown quantity at this point jerroudiyoussef's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Sri Hartono View Post
    some time ago I read the information on the official site instaforex, there is written from June 2012 on the urge to use the latest mt4, anyone know what the difference with the new mt4 this? please share here .. thx
    hello brethee
    I have ever tried. if you want to update the latest version of mt4 mt4 download aja web insta usually mt4 new uploads directly on the site .
    good luck .

Banned saaad042 is an unknown quantity at this point saaad042's Avatar
    Thanks
    I se the update versin of MT4. It is more fastr than older verson that`s why I like this versin very much. Besids it help me very much to se all the signal very lucid and clear.....

Senior Member c13 is on a distinguished road c13's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jahan tak instaforex kay trading platform ka talaq hai to ye 2 tarha ka trading software istmaal karnay kay liay daita hai pehly meta trade 3 aur dosra meta trade 5 aur dono he trade karnay kay liay behtareen hain

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)