+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 176 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 153 ... LastLast

Thread: Use available techniques or create your own?

Member mejem will become famous soon enough mejem will become famous soon enough mejem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if I have with me the ideas of my experienced friends I will definitely listen to them
    but I do not have to rely on their opinions alone. I will go by extracting new ideas
    and plans and will act accordingly because in forex trading we can not follow the footsteps as it is.
    we must think deeply and put our minds in action to think sharply for us. we must be smart enough to get to ourselves.
    finding new webs and trading skills is a good way to improve our knowledge but trade is a true brain game,
    people who think deeply and wisely can surpass others.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member oray is on a distinguished road oray's Avatar
    Thanks
    this is what I am doing .. Although I use the ideas or strategies of others but only for learning purposes ..
    because I know that if I follow others blindly then I will never become a successful trader in my life ..
    this is why I I try to create my own trading style with the help of others .. but no matter what you use,
    without the knowledge and experience of this market, everything will fail on you ..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to oray For This Useful Post:

maksibanu (2017-09-25)

Member vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's really up to date when you create your own trading framework and when you hold your own trading model,
    you can realize what you are doing in this market rather than instantaneous losses make without hesitation

thinking about other people's strategies even if they work for both people.

Member kuya has a spectacular aura about kuya has a spectacular aura about kuya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    At the beginning of the trader, I very much use the strategy. Today I use a single strategy,
    another strategy tomorrow, and so on. Strategies that I get for free from browsing. But,
    over time I found my own trading style, which is more suitable for short-time trading.
    I've been using two years in a row.

Banned zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,448 Times in 9,163 Posts
    Jo phele se available hain facilities wo to perfect hi hon gi but agr humain un main loss hona start ho jaye to humain new pe focus karna chaye or khud practice karni chaye demo account pe or new strategies pe kam karna chaye ta ke humain new strategy mil jaye or agr successful rehe to baqi ke sath bi share karni chaye.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to zahid2016 For This Useful Post:

incomejobs (2017-09-26), munibkhan (2017-09-30), punjabpolice (2017-09-28)

Member murphy has a spectacular aura about murphy has a spectacular aura about murphy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Seem sharing or not sharing its really not a point we can do observe and believe we already found the good trading system that can give us consistent learning so a good trading system we will get to learn and practice in fact BUT kita kita must remember that just should take bisnisdan What I REALLY want to do Since In forex trading requires concentra that that first get maximum kn0wledge and make your own strategy and work on it

Member Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,400 Times in 635 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mey samjhta ho keh is business mey successful honey keh luye hame sab sey pehly experts logo ki techniques par kam karna chahye jab hame experience hoga tab hi ham jaker is business mey apna techniques wagera bana sakey gey

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rajpoot771 For This Useful Post:

boy31477 (2017-09-17), punjabpolice (2017-09-28), rehanayaz (2017-10-23), sufiyan22 (2017-09-17)

Member kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,204 Times in 732 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think every technique is available in trading, we just need to learn there basis to advance skills, chose only one technique and implement on it and focus on it .

Member Ahmedyassen has a spectacular aura about Ahmedyassen has a spectacular aura about Ahmedyassen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear I think this is good question, and advice you to create your style in trading and bild your strategy

Bec I think if some one have strong strategy or strong reusilt will not give you or share to every one and if you take strategy and do like any one in forex and you loss no one will cover your loss

So build your strategy will be happy with profit
    Bulid your money management strategy and it will change your life

Junior Member NicPentapol is on a distinguished road NicPentapol's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello,
    i think the best thing is a combination of these 2. First you need to find a technique which should be suitable for your trading style and strategy. Then, as the time goes by, there always would be room for improvements, so at the end you will have your own technique, and as youcef54 mentioned an independent one.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 176 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 153 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)